Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador (32283 Views)

Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years / Tecno Announces Camon 16 Pro / TECNO Announces Spark 4 Air And Spark GO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by thepoweruser(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Hanty cool your engine. Oya before you start vibrating, lemme kindly inform you that Wizkid is a Tecno brand ambassador.

Maybe they just tryna break into the American market, and what better way to do that than to get America's favourite super hero to endorse their brand?

No be everything be Black vs White.
Hello, people.
Admiring Tecno's tactics here. Quite impressive, but aren't they forgetting something?
PS: Oh; and this is for the @OP who said, along with many ''reputable'' blogs and news sites that Tecno Mobile won the Camera Innovation Award at IFA 2020 in Berlin. Well, I'm familiar with IFA's awards and I've checked their website and it appears that that award does not exist.
Why do I say this? Simple. Google 'IFA 2020 award winners'. I did that. Nothing. Checked IFA's website. No mention of Tecno, or that award at all. Trust me, I searched reputable tech websites (like GSMArena, Wccftech, Forbes, Techradar et al) and I saw nothing! Even AndroidAuthority posted a list of the winners at IFA Berlin; which by the way was a virtual event. Tecno wasn't mentioned, nor that 'Camera Technology Innovation Smartphone Gold Award'. Now, if they did win this, why wasn't it on IFA's website??
PPS: Hey: I am not hating on any brand. I just want the truth. Comments welcome. After all, didn't Lenovo make some very wild claims about one of their phones?

1 Like

Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by hoilakes(m): 9:51pm On May 10, 2021
Woow POVA 2 is coming soon? shocked shocked shocked
MartinsD12:

The pova 2 will definitely shutdown the whole African market and beyond
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by Realboygenius(m): 10:02pm On May 10, 2021
thepoweruser:

Hello, people.
Admiring Tecno's tactics here. Quite impressive, but aren't they forgetting something?
PS: Oh; and this is for the @OP who said, along with many ''reputable'' blogs and news sites that Tecno Mobile won the Camera Innovation Award at IFA 2020 in Berlin. Well, I'm familiar with IFA's awards and I've checked their website and it appears that that award does not exist.
Why do I say this? Simple. Google 'IFA 2020 award winners'. I did that. Nothing. Checked IFA's website. No mention of Tecno, or that award at all. Trust me, I searched reputable tech websites (like GSMArena, Wccftech, Forbes, Techradar et al) and I saw nothing! Even AndroidAuthority posted a list of the winners at IFA Berlin; which by the way was a virtual event. Tecno wasn't mentioned, nor that 'Camera Technology Innovation Smartphone Gold Award'. Now, if they did win this, why wasn't it on IFA's website??
PPS: Hey: I am not hating on any brand. I just want the truth. Comments welcome. After all, didn't Lenovo make some very wild claims about one of their phones?

You can see it here.

Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by Sunkanmiwise(m): 10:13pm On May 10, 2021
thepoweruser:

Hello, people.

You can go through this link, to know the real truth that TECNO MOBILE actually won the award.

https://dealerscope.com/2020/09/ifa-product-technology-innovation-award-winners-announced/#.X1rlewM04O0.twitter

Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by Sunkanmiwise(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2021
thepoweruser:

Hello, people.

This is the direct link from IFA WEBSITE showing all the winners, And TECNO MOBILE IS THERE REPRESENTED BY THE CAMON 16 PREMIER : http://www.ifa-ptia.com/Winners?id=6
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by hoilakes(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2021
“Camera Technology Innovation Smartphone Gold Award” CONFIRMED!
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by MartinsD12(m): 2:01am On May 11, 2021
hoilakes:
Woow POVA 2 is coming soon? shocked shocked shocked
Next month june
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by Epass2f: 5:40pm On May 12, 2021
Big Congratulations to TECNO here, it's not easy. Soonest them and iPhone will be competing for camera quality...

Xiaomi marketers argue with your Ancestors...
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by Bestchild: 7:16pm On May 12, 2021
Sunkanmiwise:

This is the direct link from IFA WEBSITE showing all the winners, And TECNO MOBILE IS THERE REPRESENTED BY THE CAMON 16 PREMIER : http://www.ifa-ptia.com/Winners?id=6
thank you o, I almost thought op was wrong
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by RubisGuit: 1:43pm On May 18, 2021
I read your entire article and realized that there is too much information that is not really needed. Yes, I understand that everything is beautiful and informative, but this is not something I could spend my time on. Since I found this site https://morning.computer/ and there I saw actually the same article as you, only it is much shorter and more interesting. As for me, I would prefer to read it first. But I still can't say anything about what you wrote because everyone has their own, and you can't please everyone.
Re: TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador by RubisGuit: 7:46pm On May 18, 2021
Sorry for the spam, but for some reason my comment was not posted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Of War Ghost Of Sparta PPSSPP Highly Compressed 200MB Download / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / The Top Selling Smartphone Of All Time Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.