Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

What If You Had 7 Days To Live ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If You Had 7 Days To Live ? (258 Views)

Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé / UNICAL Graduate Who Died Few Days To Her Wedding,buried In Her Wedding Dress / I Don't Want To Live A Normal Lifestyle: Study, Work, Marry, Have Children..etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If You Had 7 Days To Live ? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 04, 2021
Imagine if you had only seven days to live, what would you do differently?
What changes are you going to make in your lifestyle?
What would be your attitude to living?
Re: What If You Had 7 Days To Live ? by nifemi25(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2021
Na just to seek for forgiveness and turn to born again so as to go heaven.
Re: What If You Had 7 Days To Live ? by SportsHD: 8:08pm On May 04, 2021
I'll take an overdraft from the bank (Gtb in particular) and put it in a crypto wallet.

Live lavida loca

On the 7th day, I'll strap my self full of explosives and walk into a Police station. Take as many bastards with megringrin and maim the other cops for life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dry Fish, All Kinds Of Veggies, Fruits And Other Food Items For Sale / Woman Wins Landmark Lawsuit After Suing Mother’s Doctor For Allowing Her To Be B / Check Out The Cost Of This Uncompleted House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.