Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures (57327 Views)

Omotunde Adebowale-David Lolo1’s Mother Remarries At 56 (Photos, Video) / Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos / Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by JustCruise(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2021
This car needed crashing. Your big God will a new one for you.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:47pm On May 05, 2021
Viknat:
mannerless thing like you. B4 you talk, think, or remain silent. I was asked by plus4 love. Its just a reply though. If I wasn't asked i wouldn't have replied

On top your nothingness?
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by Purini: 3:35pm On May 05, 2021
EOD on the beat
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by Kaybaba5(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2021
Viknat:
She jam person for back. What is expensive in DAT car? Ordinary EOD. Highest 1.3m mtchew

Bad mouth
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by nedekid: 4:57pm On May 05, 2021
cchub:

If not for atiku that incorporated corruption at customs and our ports, nigerians should be able to afford 2015- 2021 cars without breaking a sweat.

For those quoting me, the OP used "expensive car" as the caption.
Thank God for her life thou.
Nna, na Atiku incorporate corruption for ports and customs?
Was Atiku not the customs officer that blocked the 77 suite cases that some emir flew into the country with all stuffed with cash?. Google the incidence, it happened under the first buhari regime.
Eventually calls were made to the presidency those days to get the cases released.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by Richthekid: 5:45pm On May 05, 2021
Oh
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

but you kinda look like an hermaprodite undecided
na I sabi

Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) / Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor / Tobi Bakre, Alex And Kiki Osinbajo Hang Out Together (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7