Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Keke Napep Vs Korope Bus: Which Is More Profitable? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Keke Napep Vs Korope Bus: Which Is More Profitable? (37572 Views)

Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS / Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo / Keke NAPEP In Benin City Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Napep Vs Korope Bus: Which Is More Profitable? by molas02: 2:45pm On May 05, 2021
Lekan239:
thanks for replying my message, pls can you briefly highlight the reason why you think giving it out on higher purchase is the best option, because with that it means i am giving up the rightful ownership of the bike
The bike will lack maintenance and and devalue it in look and price for second hand use since it's just deliver but if it higher purchase, the rider will take good care of it knowing the fact that at the end the bike will still belong to him.
Re: Keke Napep Vs Korope Bus: Which Is More Profitable? by mbolajide2010: 5:02pm On May 05, 2021
Hello OP,
If you need a b mini-bus in Ilorin you can reach out to me.I just got one and looking for who to give it to.
Re: Keke Napep Vs Korope Bus: Which Is More Profitable? by babalonshee(m): 6:14pm On May 05, 2021
If it's ilorin the best now is Keke marwa it is the new oil now in ilorin .... You wud count 20 marwa before bus or taxi
Re: Keke Napep Vs Korope Bus: Which Is More Profitable? by waploger(m): 11:06pm On May 05, 2021
laplace12:
7 passengers vs 4 passengers.
Do the maths.
One can run on Major roads, the other cannot.

by the time NURTW collect their share....
Re: Keke Napep Vs Korope Bus: Which Is More Profitable? by Lekan239(m): 12:02am On May 06, 2021
molas02:
The bike will lack maintenance and and devalue it in look and price for second hand use since it's just deliver but if it higher purchase, the rider will take good care of it knowing the fact that at the end the bike will still belong to him.
thanks for this
Re: Keke Napep Vs Korope Bus: Which Is More Profitable? by Fantacy4(m): 5:42am On May 06, 2021
1Alex:
depends on the area. In most places, Keke is more profitable. Turnover is the key. Keke has better turnover.
keke no get second hand value after one year keke d loose hope
Re: Keke Napep Vs Korope Bus: Which Is More Profitable? by yellowgarri2(m): 6:45am On May 06, 2021
mbolajide2010:
Hello OP,
If you need a b mini-bus in Ilorin you can reach out to me.I just got one and looking for who to give it to.
sent you a dm already
Re: Keke Napep Vs Korope Bus: Which Is More Profitable? by jclassiq(m): 12:48pm On May 06, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Transport biz is better done with a company or contract process where you only get your ROI and saved the hassles of needing to always be on your toes because of thieving drivers.
@OP whichever you go for make sure you have a cosigned agreement with the transport union head of the park area it'll be routinely working from.

@Seniorwriter

Where can one see such please?
Re: Keke Napep Vs Korope Bus: Which Is More Profitable? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 3:10am On May 18, 2022
Oai007:
who is comparing keke to korope. sometimes I wonder maybe oyinbo do jazz for keke,anywhere keke enter other transport must pack. keke is flexible. can carry charter. can carry small loads to any destination.
well after graduating from futa i couldn't find work work life was hard,something told me to go and collect instalments.I did,I was shy.to cut the story short I have made 15k 8k 12k 10k. on January 1 some guys made 20k and I made 15k because they said pass me. well if korooe get problem I pity you .you can repair keke by roadside. my keke have worked for 8months without a day rest

Bro how can I reach you on WhatsApp? Thanks
Re: Keke Napep Vs Korope Bus: Which Is More Profitable? by Oai007(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2022
[quote author=ThisisIkemefuna post=112934jjjhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom / Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) / International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.