Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Davido Signs A Multi-million Naira Deal With 1xbet | #davido1xbet Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs A Multi-million Naira Deal With 1xbet | #davido1xbet Video (801 Views)

Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) / Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Signs A Multi-million Naira Deal With 1xbet | #davido1xbet Video by Soundvic(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2021
Popular Afrobeat singer, David Adeleke a.k.a Davido has recently closed a multi-million naira deal with sports betting group, 1XBET.

On the fourth of May, Davido informed his fans using his Twitter handle that he’ll declare another deal with a brand later in the day. His tweet; “Announcing another partnership with an Amazing brand later today. God is good.”

ANNOUNCING ANOTHER PARTNERSHIP WITH AN AMAZING BRAND LATER TODAY . GOD IS GOOD

— DAVIDO (@DAVIDO) MAY 4, 2021

[url]READ MORE[https://www.soundvico.com/davido-signs-a-multi-million-naira-deal-with-1xbet-davido1xbet-video/]

Re: Davido Signs A Multi-million Naira Deal With 1xbet | #davido1xbet Video by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:01pm On May 04, 2021
Money is sweet when Ya Start choppin 'it at the Age of 16

Me $ my SK On da LOW
Re: Davido Signs A Multi-million Naira Deal With 1xbet | #davido1xbet Video by yijok74560: 1:00am On May 05, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Money is sweet when Ya Start choppin 'it at the Age of 16

Me $ my SK On da LOW
Re: Davido Signs A Multi-million Naira Deal With 1xbet | #davido1xbet Video by Prettylima(f): 12:45pm On May 05, 2021
my boy

(1) (Reply)

“country Don Choke” Davido Says As He Leaves The Country / 'You And Your Sister They Share Cloths' - Follower Throw Shades At James Brown / "If I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another" - Rosy Meurer Responds Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.