Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

How To Know Her How Many Guys That Have Dipped Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Her How Many Guys That Have Dipped Her (1005 Views)

Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Her How Many Guys That Have Dipped Her by HitGuy: 1:34am On May 05, 2021
Hello pals, it often hard to chisel out or have exact idea of girls body counts meaning how many guys she have dated or how many guys that have dipped her,

The important note to know about this, is that, the more many boyfriends she have had before, the more unfaithful she will be, & others could be screwing her & she will be putting to bed & still be pretending that they are your kids, maybe one day like this Tunde of fcmb, like other men you will find out late

You have heard a case of a banker in mid January of Tunde fcmb banker that died of heart attack after disvoring that the two kids he has been training is his boss kids not his,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyrBR3XrSuo
You can prevent this from happening by listening to these video & others which i will be posting. The bad effect of social media is more on our girls, cos girls in my opinion don't have the ability to think or make critical decisions of their own without involving another girl,

That's why most of our girls of 90s do more of twerking, lazy, can't cook, lies & horing which is a lifestyle copied from social media, people who are weak tends to deviate from doing anything that will bring out sweat out of them, they are always hunting for easy or free stuffs & at such tends to become more vulnerable to be obliged to do anything for the money not minding the later consequence.

Ylu will thank me later for this if you have a girlfriend you are unsure of,

There is also another psychological evaluations steps to fish out if she is for you or for the street, subscribe to my channel & get more no course it's absolutely free.............

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Access Twitter From My Phone! (pictures) / Proverb Challenge / Make Money Before Marriage For The Sake Of Ur Kids, Especially Female Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.