Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? (11690 Views)

Countries Affected By Internet Outage / MTN Memo And Airtel Letter Confirming FG's Ban On SIM Card Sales / Unauthorized Usage Of GSM Boosters Is A Crime - NCC (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 05, 2021
Isa Pantami caused all this
Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by iampeterben(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2021
DennisEche:
DESMOND ELLIOT WHY
Again? Wetin he do for this one now?
Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by adamsbrowny: 3:26pm On May 05, 2021
Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by Pharmjossy(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2021
jacoik:
how please? can you clear us?
You should rather ask a Jehovah's Witness. The OPs just raised a question similar to that posed by SATAN to EVE in Eden.
Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by Jaydot01: 3:29pm On May 05, 2021
akeentech:
Mtn don't want to block my line since NIN started just because I borrowed ordinary #2600 they will wait and tire.

Cheers to us that have not done our NIN
It's not easy to be stubborn.

Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by Pharmjossy(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2021
Igwe29:

Like seriously

I'm just knowing for the first time.
This can't be serious, BC Jehovah's Witnesses can't be that daft in reasoning
Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by olowo1930: 3:52pm On May 05, 2021
Nigeria is fallen every day, no law and order but with God intervention Solution will come
Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by seborrhic: 4:06pm On May 05, 2021
99thEnemy:

till you need to do welcome back na him you go know who go turn boss. grin grin grin

I was like you until the Airtel sim I use in my modem got damaged grin grin grin

I waka both NIMC and Airtel office taya grin

for my NIN to come na wahala... validation kept failing..

when it finally came, for Airtel to link it to my number, double wahala .

Reason I was not so active online for quite a while.

How long did it take you to resolve the issue.
More than a month now after theft of phone and NIN registration.NIN no where in sight and so welcome back cannot be done.
Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by Blankstare(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2021
akeentech:
Mtn don't want to block my line since NIN started just because I borrowed ordinary #2600 they will wait and tire.

Cheers to us that have not done our NIN
It's not easy to be stubborn.

Qué is always long, not ready to be that patriotic with Nigeria
Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by 99thEnemy(m): 4:11pm On May 05, 2021
seborrhic:

How long did it take you to resolve the issue.
More than a month now after theft of phone and NIN registration.NIN no where in sight and so welcome back cannot be done.

Like 3 weeks oh!

Shit wasn't funny at all.

(If you don't remember your NIN, just go to any NIN registration center and tell them you lost your NIN. they will search your Name, DOB and Validate you via finger print. then they will print another one for you... Prepare your ₦500 to ₦1k shaa)
Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by seborrhic: 4:17pm On May 05, 2021
99thEnemy:

Like 3 weeks oh!
Shit wasn't funny at all.
You are lucky. If by 3weeks I had recovered my line,I wud be celebrating with drinks by now. Looking at 1 month plus,yet still not sure of when will get just the NIN slip.
Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by edoairways: 4:19pm On May 05, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate birthdays because the only two accounts of birthday parties in the Bible ended in murder.

Birthday party is a pagan celebration
Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by 99thEnemy(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2021
seborrhic:

You are lucky.
If by 3weeks I had recovered my line,I wud be celebrating with drinks by now.
Looking at 1 month plus,yet still not sure of when will get just the NIN slip.

You lost your NIN or you haven't registered yet?
Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by seborrhic: 4:29pm On May 05, 2021
99thEnemy:

You lost your NIN or you haven't registered yet?
The thing tire me walahai!
Have BVN/bank generated NIN.
Phone got stolen by "owners of the land".
Confidently went to MTN office to retrieve my line with NI number and a valid ID.
Shocked was refused,that must produce NIN slip,which of course I don't have because mine like some people's was automatically generated by banks.
Rushed to do capturing same day at a NIN centre.Told will be ready in "5days".
A month now,told to check again,that it's not yet ready.
The person that stole my phone,I wish him the harshest place in hell,if he/she knows what losing that line has caused me.
For pantami,I only wish him to have so many virgins,he wud be begging for his di CK to be cut off due to what that dick wud pass thru.
They should show us ONE single terrorist,bandit or even mere thief they have used NIN to track.

Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by 99thEnemy(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2021
seborrhic:

The thing tire me walahai!
Have BVN/bank generated NIN.
Phone got stolen by "owners of the land".
Confidently went to MTN office to retrieve my line with NI number and a valid ID.
Shocked was refused,that must produce NIN slip,which of course I don't have because mine like some people's was automatically generated by banks.
Rushed to do capturing same day at a NIN centre.Told will be ready in "5days".
A month now,told to check again,that it's not yet ready.
The person that stole my phone,I wish him the harshest place in hell,if he/she knows what losing that line has caused me.
For pantami,I only wish him to have so many virgins,he wud be begging for his di CK to be cut off due to what that dick wud pass thru.
They should show us ONE single terrorist,bandit or even mere thief they have used NIN to track.

Lol...... LWKMD grin

Just go and check if there is need for Validation because it fails sometimes which causes the delay ... cause NIN takes an average of one day to come.

If it still doesn't come after validation , Just sort those people small money. you will pick your NIN slip the very next day or even that very day sef.

That person that stole you phone will end up quenching the fire in his hell chamber and installing A/C grin

Pantami will carry enough burantashi and Redbull to meet his 77 virgins grin

They will use NIN to track our darling daddy's achievements in Aso-rock. grin

Please tell someone to bring me one Manna Vulture, the person should make sure it is grilled grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by Ream4: 5:16pm On May 05, 2021
None
Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by seborrhic: 5:18pm On May 05, 2021
99thEnemy:

That person that stole you phone will end up quenching the fire in his hell chamber and installing A/C grin

Please tell someone to bring me one Manna Vulture, the person should make sure it is grilled grin grin grin grin
99thEnemy:

Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by justjify(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2021
Mumu government
Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by kennyamusan(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate birthdays because the only two accounts of birthday parties in the Bible ended in murder.

they should stop wearing clothes too because the idea was gotten after eating the forbidden fruit
Re: How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? by simhosting: 2:45pm On May 17, 2021
eternityk:

are you doing registration?
because I want to buy sim card
SIM hosting

How To Get Free Usa & Canada Number In 10 Minutes [call & Receive Calls/text & R / CNSSL Statement On Disruption Of Activities At MTN Jos Call Centre / How to unlock MTN Mifi mf927u FREE (updated!)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62