Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. (715 Views)

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! / What Is The Hardest Thing God Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by FatherOfJesus: 8:01am On May 16, 2021
God can do everything except to make his own money. That’s why he needs your money via tithing, offerings, seeds and first fruit grin

God cannot print his own money, only the CBN is allowed to do that, he needs your money badly.
It’s another day for pastors to smile.

1 Like

Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Kosoco(m): 8:05am On May 16, 2021
Don't dragg the creator with your shallow reasoning. How much do you even tithe with or give offering. Does anyone force you to church. Don't type any rubbish day crosses your mind because you have phone and data. Happy Sunday
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by FatherOfJesus: 8:07am On May 16, 2021
Kosoco:
Don't dragg the creator with your shallow reasoning. How much do you even tithe with or give offering. Does anyone force you to church. Don't type any rubbish day crosses your mind because you have phone and data. Happy Sunday
lol grin
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07am On May 16, 2021
A man built a city and many migrants came to live there, they were engaging in different types of activities since the builder allows everyone to go about their respective businesses. The builder observed that they've all agreed on a means of exchange so he asked them to used their means to arrange for solving issues amicably within themselves.
Does he need their means of exchange? smiley

FatherOfJesus:
God can do everything except to make his own money. That’s why he needs your money via tithing, offerings, seeds and first fruit grin

Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by EmekaBlue(m): 8:11am On May 16, 2021
Na pastor money be that for survival

Money no dey enter or fall from heaven
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Dottore: 8:14am On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

God cannot print his own money, only the CBN is allowed to do that, he needs your money badly.
This is another proof that there are lots of mental cases. You need a psychiatric evaluation. You don't joke with everything.

1 Like

Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by FatherOfJesus: 8:15am On May 16, 2021
Dottore:

This is another proof that there are lots of mental cases. You need a psychiatric evaluation. You don't joke with everything.
Lol grin
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Dottore: 8:21am On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Lol grin
Life is far beyond phone, data and Internet. Be guided pls.

1 Like

Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by FatherOfJesus: 8:22am On May 16, 2021
Dottore:

Life is far beyond phone, data and Internet. Be guided pls.
I know, it’s weekend and I don’t go to church to listen to scammers so I am free to use my phone and data.
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Dottore: 8:25am On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I know, it’s weekend and I don’t go to church to listen to scammers so I am free to use my phone and data.
There's are lots of other things to joke about. Surely not the capabilities or "incapabilities" of God.
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by FatherOfJesus: 8:37am On May 16, 2021
Dottore:

There's are lots of other things to joke about. Surely not the capabilities or "incapabilities" of God.
Please spare me all your God jargons.
I’m not in the mood for nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Kosoco(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2021
Dottore:

How much can this guy give as offering self. That's my anger. Did anybody force him to believe in God. That's why sometimes I don't blame Islam for some extreme rules.... Anyways our God is a merciful God.
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by FatherOfJesus: 8:52am On May 16, 2021
Kosoco:
How much can this guy give as offering self. That's my anger. Did anybody force him to believe in God. That's why sometimes I don't blame Islam for some extreme rules.... Anyways our God is a merciful God.
Christainity if not tamed will be worse than Islam.

We have tamed the extremism in you lots. Brainwashed people

1 Like

Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Kosoco(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Christainity if not tamed will be worse than Islam.

We have tamed the extremism in you lots. Brainwashed people
get the fuckout. You think you are wise or more educated with your meagre thinking bro you are as blank as empty space. Some of you that claim to be more intelligent and therefore see people going to church as ignorant are the major problem.... Man the greatest man on earth believed in God not to talk more of you cockroache....
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by FatherOfJesus: 9:53am On May 16, 2021
Kosoco:
get the fuckout. You think you are wise or more educated with your meagre thinking bro you are as blank as empty space. Some of you that claim to be more intelligent and therefore see people going to church as ignorant are the major problem.... Man the greatest man on earth believed in God not to talk more of you cockroache....
You would have burnt me on a stake if you had the chance. grin
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by alfasexy: 10:04am On May 16, 2021
If that's the only thing the useless entity cannot do, then we are all ok but the thing is he can't do anything at all.

Can't even save his own crying son when he was being killed like the criminal he was.
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Kosoco(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I won't because forgiveness is the beauty of Christianity...
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by FatherOfJesus: 2:00pm On May 16, 2021
Kosoco:
How did I offend you, did you provide evidence for your God and I refuse to accept him?
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by sesaan(m): 2:00pm On May 16, 2021
God can't say Hi,
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Kosoco(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
How did I offend you, did you provide evidence for your God and I refuse to accept him?
You are nothing. Not even a tiny snow flake that he created can be used to describe you if you don't change d way you reason..... Everyone has what he believes in...... If you worship your village tree go ahead but don't ever defame what people believe in thus boi.
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by FatherOfJesus: 2:59pm On May 16, 2021
Kosoco:
You are nothing. Not even a tiny snow flake that he created can be used to describe you if you don't change d way you reason..... Everyone has what he believes in...... If you worship your village tree go ahead but don't ever defame what people believe in thus boi.
That is not an evidence for your God sir
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Kosoco(m): 3:07pm On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
That is not an evidence for your God sir
I don't need to show you evidence because you are the product of his work.... Ask your mum... D process of giving birth to you.
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by FatherOfJesus: 3:09pm On May 16, 2021
Kosoco:
I don't need to show you evidence because you are the product of his work.... Ask your mum... D process of giving birth to you.
I am a product of my dad fertilizing my mom’s ova, that’s the only evidence we have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Frenzy01(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2021
Another mad fellow on the loose....

Abeg.. I sell and buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price.
Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:23pm On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
God can do everything except to make his own money. That’s why he needs your money via tithing, offerings, seeds and first fruit

God Hates money and never made it,
neither did He permit the doing of it

It is your evil brothers who did this so that they could steal people's things.
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:24pm On May 16, 2021
Dottore:

So many and he is one of them
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:26pm On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Please spare me all your God jargons.
I’m not in the mood for nonsense

But you are the one who keeps churning out nonsense and you do not expect to get nonsense in return?
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:27pm On May 16, 2021
Frenzy01:
Another mad fellow on the loose....

Abeg.. I sell and buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price.
Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal

I tell you!
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:27pm On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I am a product of my dad fertilizing my mom’s ova, that’s the only evidence we have.

That's the work!
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:31pm On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

I would have you judged and when found guilty the most Accurate Punishment for ALL your offences be Fully and Completely meted out on you, Exactly as God Promised He Shall Do when He Comes!
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:33pm On May 16, 2021
Kosoco:

But he ain't asking and neither is ashamed for his offences, so no forgiveness for him, ONLY JUDGEMENT DOES HE DESERVE!
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:37pm On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Yet you come to insult Him when no one has come directly to you to talk about Him.

If a little boy on the road suddenly starts hurling insults on you, daily, for no cause would you say he has not offended you?

In as much as you do not want Him does it not mean you can tend to your business rather than leave your place to start insulting Him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Solid Rock Jesus Built His Church Upon Was The Law Of Christ / Why Do Catholics Honor Mary? / Do You Want To Be Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.