Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Interesting Counter On Animal Suffering - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interesting Counter On Animal Suffering (1320 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim / Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Interesting Counter On Animal Suffering by LordReed(m): 4:36am On May 08, 2021
Image123:

Was this you or someone hacked your account? Keep fooling around oh, who's angry between the two of us? Why on earth should i be angry at one who is pitied?

LMFAO! You are obviously agitated. Be calming down oga. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Interesting Counter On Animal Suffering by Image123(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! You are obviously agitated. Be calming down oga. Bwahahahahaha!

If the pity i feel for you is defined as agitation, no problem. You're evidently the one covering up your frustrations with a plastic laugh.
Re: Interesting Counter On Animal Suffering by LordReed(m): 11:11am On May 08, 2021
Image123:

If the pity i feel for you is defined as agitation, no problem. You're evidently the one covering up your frustrations with a plastic laugh.

LMFAO! My laugh is as plastic as your pity.

It's so obvious when you are frustrated, you start making things personal. LoL. Oga be calming down. Bwahahahahaha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Who Use Wool To Make Their Hair Will Not Make Heaven - Preacher Says (vide / Categories Of Pastors And Ministers That Will Miss Heaven / Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.