Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

A Friend Really Need Some Advises On What To Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend Really Need Some Advises On What To Do (600 Views)

"Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Really Need Some Advises On What To Do by Misternas89(m): 10:00am On May 05, 2021
During my postgraduates program in one of these federal uni, I’ve got this particular female friend who’s all over me asking me questions, advices and suggestions as if I studied Guidance and counseling. I woke up to received her message again, this time around it’s something I can’t just give my verdicts and my brain is “full” already. I would be glad to receive some suggestions on what to do from you guys here. As I always says I’ve got my intelligent guys and ladies on Nairaland, now the text goes thus;
@
“My husband wants to quit his high paying IT job and start his laundry business. My parents are totally against it. I am finding it difficult to choose either of them. What should I do?“
Cc Lalasticlala kindly help move this to the ministry boss.
Mynd44, Lalasticlala abeg move this to the ministry let’s learn together
Re: A Friend Really Need Some Advises On What To Do by DanExpert: 10:01am On May 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: A Friend Really Need Some Advises On What To Do by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:06am On May 05, 2021
Misternas89:
During my postgraduates program in one of these federal uni, I’ve got this particular female friend who’s all over me asking me questions, advices and suggestions as if I studied Guidance and counseling. I woke up to received her message again, this time around it’s something I can’t just give my verdicts and my brain is “full” already. I would be glad to receive some suggestions on what to do from you guys here. As I always says I’ve got my intelligent guys and ladies on Nairaland, now the text goes thus;
@
“My husband wants to quit his high paying IT job and start his laundry business. My parents are totally against it. I am finding it difficult to choose either of them. What should I do?“

simple its not her parents right to choose for her husband or aka for their family, its a matter of her and husband only

her loyal should be to her husband and should be supportive to her husband aslong the husband is making a very clear move

1 Like

Re: A Friend Really Need Some Advises On What To Do by Nobody: 10:12am On May 05, 2021
The man should open that biz and let his wife head it, while he continues his IT job and monitor his laundry biz and see if it's worth it.

Meanwhile: the wife's parent only see the money, they don't see the struggles; pain; insults and stress he is going through in his IT job.

The husband is incharge of his destiny. Nobody - not even his wife's parent - should dictate how he manage his career, provided he is well informed and knows that all newly establish biz has good & bad days.

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Really Need Some Advises On What To Do by Richy4(m): 10:14am On May 05, 2021
The Husband Can continue the IT job and hire 2 capable hands for the laundry business as a side job.... that's if the laundry business is lucrative in his area... It's just Simple... In as much as he want's to be independent, has he done a visibility study about laundry business around the area he wanted to locate it?.... As a layman financial planner I will say no... It's a risky venture if he just left a more lucrative job and jump to what he knew next to nothing about...

Disclaimer: Abeg no mind meooo... Before they say na me cause way he never open him business
grin grin grin
Re: A Friend Really Need Some Advises On What To Do by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:15am On May 05, 2021
If the lady doesn't have any job she's doing .... Her husband should open the laundry business , and let her wife manage it ..... While he continue his IT job

1 Like

Re: A Friend Really Need Some Advises On What To Do by mrsage(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2021
Richy4:
The Husband Can continue the IT job and hire 2 capable hands( that's if the laundry business is lucrative in his area) for the laundry business as a side job.... It's just Simple... In as much as he want's to be independent, has he done a visibility study about laundry business around the area he wanted to locate it?.... As a layman financial planner I will say no... It's a risky venture if he just left a more lucrative job and jump to what he knew next to nothing about...

Disclaimer: Abeg no mind meooo... Before they say na me cause way he never open him business
grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: A Friend Really Need Some Advises On What To Do by DWJOBScom(m): 10:29am On May 05, 2021
I know someone who is yet to recover from that decision.
He left a bank to start his own ICAN lecture centre and now he is as frustrated as anything.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Really Need Some Advises On What To Do by Misternas89(m): 12:47pm On May 05, 2021
DanExpert:
Hmmm
Mr Dan pour it out na
Re: A Friend Really Need Some Advises On What To Do by Misternas89(m): 12:48pm On May 05, 2021
ZIMDRILL:

simple its not her parents right to choose for her husband or aka for their family, its a matter of her and husband only

her loyal should be to her husband and should be supportive to her husband aslong the husband is making a very clear move
Thanks for ur humble contribution
Re: A Friend Really Need Some Advises On What To Do by Misternas89(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2021
Catfishing:
The man should open that biz and let his wife head it, while he continues his IT job and monitor his laundry biz and see if it's worth it.

Meanwhile: the wife's parent only see the money, they don't see the struggles; pain; insults and stress he is going through in his IT job.

The husband is incharge of his destiny. Nobody - not even his wife's parent - should dictate how he manage his career, provided he is well informed and knows that all newly establish biz has good & bad days.
The wife is all this career lady oo. Her only thinking now na how she go take finish her PhD and she’s not biz inclined. If you know what I mean.
Thanks for ur contribution too BTW

1 Like

Re: A Friend Really Need Some Advises On What To Do by Misternas89(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2021
DWJOBScom:
I know someone who is yet to recover from that decision.
He left a bank to start his own ICAN lecture centre and now he is as frustrated as anything.

Eeya, imagine the risk he took. And dem talk say this life na for risk takers.....he’s definitely regretting that his decision for all I know
Re: A Friend Really Need Some Advises On What To Do by Misternas89(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
If the lady doesn't have any job she's doing .... Her husband should open the laundry business , and let her wife manage it ..... While he continue his IT job
She’s currently running her PhD and not really business oriented. But she go give that a trial definitely. Thanks for ur contribution sir.
Re: A Friend Really Need Some Advises On What To Do by frozen70(f): 9:01am On May 09, 2021
Misternas89:
@
Mynd and boss Lalasticlala abeg move this to the ministry let’s learn together

Why quitting the IT job when he can do the Laundry job as party time after work or employe some one to handled that aspect under his supervision

(1) (Reply)

The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance / Freethinker Vs Atheist, Is There A Difference? / Save Your Home From Mould This Raining Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.