Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us (35829 Views)

Sexual Molestation Claims Of Afaka Students Untrue, Says Parents / Soldier Drags Policeman Who Collected N50k From Some Guys (Video) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Who Collected $15,000 Ransom In Bitcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by wallrichy: 12:51pm On May 05, 2021
It can never be well with Muhammad Buhari and his family. His family shall go through the pain now or in the nearest future what ordinary Nigerians are going through. Sorrow and shout of agony shall visit and dwell in Muhammadu Buhari's family as a whole. Burial upon burial shall be the daily ceremony in Muhammadu and Aisha Buhari's family. All Fulanis enjoying and contributing to the calamity going on in this country called Nigeria.....untold sickness and painful sorrow shall envelope you upto the extent that whenever you die or any of your Fulani people dies, dogs and wild beasts shall devour your body....All Fulanis in Nigeria and environs.....days of Reckoning has come and your embarrassing end shall be widely spread all over the world. Buhari, pig shall be your devourer.....Allah Akbar....

1 Like

Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by simplesearch: 12:57pm On May 05, 2021
unfortunately Ahmed's forehead may be as black as charcoal.
You can also be sure of Ahmed to be in a fasting mood right now.
Now tell me which God is this one serving or praying to, or which heaven is he aspiring to go to?
This is the blindness we are talking about, killing, raping, wickedness in the heart, unforgiving spirit and yet daily wasting of time on endless prayer.
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by wallrichy: 12:58pm On May 05, 2021
To buy more guns and Ammunitions. To use the money to brainwash more recruits into their folds. To buy food and Bleep Hausa Fulani Ashewos who supplies Tramadol and other variance drugs. To pay Gumi and Pantanmi for a well done job. Also to pay some sets of military personnels, house of assembly and ofcourse the presidency. It shock or choke you? Yes, they settle Buhari's family indirectly from the ransom.....make I no talk o......so don't ask me abeg.....

jaxxy:
Why on earth will bandits be asking for N500m??

1 Like

Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by Ishilove: 1:03pm On May 05, 2021
We have a regular racket going on here with the full backing of the federal government.

Interesting times are up ahead

1 Like

Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by Ishilove: 1:04pm On May 05, 2021
jaxxy:
Why on earth will bandits be asking for N500m??
They are being sponsored by politicians for the 2023 elections so these sums being demanded by the kidnappers are being shared with their sponsors.
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by wallrichy: 1:06pm On May 05, 2021
Ofcourse, it's heaven where 7m young virgins will be bleeped by Buhari, Gumi, Garba Shehu, Ahmed and Pantanmi until the end of the world. Don't you know the aspirations and desire of every northern and Fulani Muslims is to die and go to aljanah to Bleep 7M virgins. Muhammad that died thousand of years ago is still fuckkkng virgins uptil now, Osama Bin Laden is still fuckimg also in hell fire....Buhari and co will soon join in the fuckjng galore....Arewa1stson of Sahel that has a castrated instrument is aspiring to go and Bleep virgins too when he dies soon. Every northerners are just a bunch of fuckkking bastards........Hausa Fulanis are damn disgusting and maggots ridden.

simplesearch:
unfortunately Ahmed's forehead may be as black as charcoal.
You can also be sure of Ahmed to be in a fasting mood right now.
Now tell me which God is this one serving or praying to, or which heaven is he aspiring to go to?
This is the blindness we are talking about, killing, raping, wickedness in the heart, unforgiving spirit and yet daily wasting of time on endless prayer.

1 Like

Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by immortal2: 1:08pm On May 05, 2021
Fulani terrorists and their enablers in the region of the fallen one. You will all fall.
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by jaxxy(m): 1:09pm On May 05, 2021
Ishilove:

They are being sponsored by politicians for the 2023 elections so these sums being demanded by the kidnappers are being shared with their sponsors.

A lot of speculations here and really disturbing ones. How can the country or government not have intelligence on this if true?

Why isn’t the government going after these criminals? undecided

wallrichy:
To buy more guns and Ammunitions. To use the money to brainwash more recruits into their folds. To buy food and Bleep Hausa Fulani Ashewos who supplies Tramadol and other variance drugs. To pay Gumi and Pantanmi for a well done job. Also to pay some sets of military personnels, house of assembly and ofcourse the presidency. It shock or choke you? Yes, they settle Buhari's family indirectly from the ransom.....make I no talk o......so don't ask me abeg.....

Bro this ur comment weak me oo. It can’t be completely true especially the last part.
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:
If this report is not concocted by this media outlet, then this woman is a traitor

If this story is true, I believe Gumi had done her a favor by telling her what channel to use to get her son back and she would have waited for others who might be capable to explore that channel also before exposing them.
the problem is the world are Hippocrates, this is when government suppose to arrest even Gumi right now and end this kidnapping at once
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by detectivejones: 1:25pm On May 05, 2021
So sad, our 100% battery level of being the giant of Africa has finally dropped to 4% making us the cockroach of Africa
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by Minjim: 1:29pm On May 05, 2021
She said the parents had attended several meetings and were taken to Ahmad Gumi, prominent Islamic cleric, who directed them to a Fulani man named Ahmed.
She said the parents paid N800,000 to the man but he said the money was for transportation and insisted that they pay an additional N500 million.

What is actually the Federal and State Governments role in all these? So people kidnapped are now at parents' risk?
How can the govt allow individuals to exploit victims of kidnapping?
By now we ought to have a team of negotiators.
I hope people in the North will have a paradigm shift from the ethnic and religious attitude
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by Minjim: 1:30pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:
If this report is not concocted by this media outlet, then this woman is a traitor

If this story is true, I believe Gumi had done her a favor by telling her what channel to use to get her son back and she would have waited for others who might be capable to explore that channel also before exposing them.

So they should pay 500m to terrorists?
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by Yeahmehn: 1:30pm On May 05, 2021
In a sane and civilized society gumi will be brought in for questioning and his "so called" contact(s) will be tracked down and arrested together with the terror cell perpetrating such heinous crimes.

But the govt claims they're working and are committed to the release of those abducted. My question is what exactly are they doing? Just attending security meetings cos of the refreshments that will be served and taking endless pictures and renaming counter-insurgency operations.

Well the fact remains that they've done nothing for 6 years but have the liar, garbage and the clueless individual with broda Johnson haircut tell the media nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by TruthHurts1(m): 1:38pm On May 05, 2021
May everything this poor woman went through and even more than that, fall on the heads of your family and several generations to come.

Officialgarri:

Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by uzorr: 1:48pm On May 05, 2021
Gumi is a dangerous man
chukwugoziegi:
Gumi na bandit wahlai.

E sure me say the werey man dey collect percentage.

1 Like

Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by Segzy19: 1:52pm On May 05, 2021
The fulanis are a curse on this country.

1 Like

Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by unmask: 2:25pm On May 05, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Arrest this middle man
most likely has a reurn unharmed mandate or the hostages die
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by nedekid: 2:31pm On May 05, 2021
supportnija:

Op, is not the issue of prayer , this woman shouldn't mention name for now until this guys are freed. This people are very terrible .
You have a point
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by saintruky(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2021
supportnija:

Op, is not the issue of prayer , this woman shouldn't mention name for now until this guys are freed. This people are very terrible .

Bros how sure are u that those idiotic terrorist would free d students without d ransom?
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

Your brain should be fried and fed to pigs because this is the dumbest and most heartless statement i have ever heard in my whole life.

Offer yourself to be kidnapped. I will personally pay your family to get rid of you
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 05, 2021
saintruky:

Bros how sure are u that those idiotic terrorist would free d students without d ransom?
Useless animal , N100 condom would have saved us from everything, you think from your anus..STUPID THING.
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by onespecial(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

You are very devilish and must be wicked fulani
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by kioski: 3:06pm On May 05, 2021
simplyOJ:
This is so frustrating. We're supposed to have a government in place that swore an oath to protect the lives and properties of its citizens. The Government has failed in its MAIN responsibility. Everyone for himself, God for all.
If the oath they swore to dey kill, we for dey this kind mess?
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by Blackdisciple(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2021
See wetin Buhari don cos now
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by KazikageSama: 3:19pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

Some people should never have internet access let alone have a medium to express their stupid opinions. I hope your useless self get kidnapped one day so you can understand first hand. Silly.

Maybe nha by force to comment.

1 Like

Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by dvkot(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2021
chukwugoziegi:
Gumi na bandit wahlai.

E sure me say the werey man dey collect percentage.
40-40-20 grin
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by VEHINTOLAR: 3:55pm On May 05, 2021
Gumi is fooling himself if thinks he will not account for all these nonsense before the law one day. Buhari won't be around as President of Nigeria forever. Gumi is the face of bandits and banditry!

1 Like

Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by Amorprincesa24: 4:34pm On May 05, 2021
See that Gumi should be arrested. He knows and in bed with those bandits.
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by Amorprincesa24: 4:35pm On May 05, 2021
You are absolutely right.
VEHINTOLAR:
Gumi is fooling himself if thinks he will not account for all these nonsense before the law one day. Buhari won't be around as President of Nigeria forever. Gumi is the face of bandits and banditry!

1 Like

Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by yommen: 4:41pm On May 05, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Arrest this middle man

It's Father Mbaka they are after.
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by BruncleZuma: 4:44pm On May 05, 2021
yommen:

It's Father Mbaka they are after.
Mbaka disappeared Mbaka
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by Selfdetn: 4:50pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

Listen to yourself. Instead of calling on govt. to rescue the victims, u are here praising Gumi.
So the woman should close mouth after exhausting all the money she had. Otelectual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" / Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters / South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.