Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us (35781 Views)

Sexual Molestation Claims Of Afaka Students Untrue, Says Parents / Soldier Drags Policeman Who Collected N50k From Some Guys (Video) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Who Collected $15,000 Ransom In Bitcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:
If this report is not concocted by this media outlet, then this woman is a traitor

If this story is true, I believe Gumi had done her a favor by telling her what channel to use to get her son back and she would have waited for others who might be capable to explore that channel also before exposing them.

It as a meeting so the others already knows what to do if they have the resources
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by saintruky(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2021
supportnija:

Useless animal , N100 condom would have saved us from everything, you think from your anus..STUPID THING.

Did i insult u?
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by Richthekid: 5:27pm On May 05, 2021
Really
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by Renforce: 6:08pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:
If this report is not concocted by this media outlet, then this woman is a traitor

If this story is true, I believe Gumi had done her a favor by telling her what channel to use to get her son back and she would have waited for others who might be capable to explore that channel also before exposing them.

With all due respect my friend you should desist from making comments in a public space
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by Renforce: 6:08pm On May 05, 2021
bet9ja:
Its very simple. Just pray for your family to experience this and let's see how you will handle it.

Gbam
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by malvisguy212: 6:15pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

If this lot is true, I believe Gumi had done her a favor by telling her what channel to use to get her son back and she would have waited for others who might be capable to explore that channel also before exposing them.
you're an idiot, goat, fool, WAwa, stupid Muslim, fasting for nothing. I pray your mother go the same trauma. idiot
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by Yankee101: 6:27pm On May 05, 2021
Arrest gumi b4 it's too late. Same person imprisoned in the US for his association with Mutallab
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by BbqTormentor: 8:24pm On May 05, 2021
Vulture how far? No "darling daddy" chants today?
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by calcal: 12:46am On May 06, 2021
500 000 000 / 29 = 17 241 379 per head

Minimum wage: 30 000 / month
Yearly: 12 * 30 000 = 360 000

Number of years to work out the money: 17 241 379 / 360 000 = 48 years with NO food
Re: Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us by steam74: 5:00am On May 06, 2021
The bandits are calling the families through our local networks and the DSS and Police can't trace them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) / Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild / Fake EFCC Officials Caught In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.