Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport (52106 Views)

Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. / Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration / Davido Wears A Cap With 44 Inscription On It For Obama!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Beckham14: 1:47pm On May 05, 2021
Rozcol:
OK have a nice century
Have a boring year. smiley
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Love96: 1:59pm On May 05, 2021
Sportz:
Father Of The Year: Singer Davido Seen Wearing A Coat With His Son's Face On It

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFV-dkF5kyg

Hmm...this Guy go pampam em boy too much o!.
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by popesco123: 2:10pm On May 05, 2021
Telstar:
Chioma is now a baby mama. Who's next? grin

My sister is available
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by OwenJesse27(m): 2:27pm On May 05, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Is he trying to please Chioma by doing a public show of love for Ifeanyi?

After using chioma to trend now he is about to use is own son... The guy really love to be in the spot light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by petitejolie(f): 2:36pm On May 05, 2021
Romanoff:
I was shocked when he named the son as "heir apparent" even though he has other children.
I think cos he's a boy child and he's a child born out of two love birds not one night stand or hit and run.
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Romanoff(f): 2:37pm On May 05, 2021
petitejolie:
I think cos he's a boy child and he's a child born out of two love birds not one night stand or hit and run.

A child is a child, and all his children were born out of wedlock.

It's sad that the son is the only heir he mentioned. Really sad.
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by puremaker7(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
You all think today...am gonna call him one untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans....

Nope.....not today.....I won't call him that
attention seeker oshi
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Telstar: 3:02pm On May 05, 2021
popesco123:

My sister is available
LOL!! She can go to his house and pick up a form.
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by witworth(m): 3:13pm On May 05, 2021
Enjoy yourself brother, you're also a blessed soul.
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Oshokalo: 3:14pm On May 05, 2021
nairalanders pls where can I learn to design something like this davido is wearing
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by chaloskyx: 3:20pm On May 05, 2021
WHAT YEYE FATHER OF THE YEAR THIS ONE WOULD SOON HAVE ANOTHER SON OUTSIDE AND FORGET ABOUT IFEANYI NO BE DAVIDO ITS STILL SHACKING HIM CAUSE HES THE ONLY SON
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by mozona(m): 3:51pm On May 05, 2021
O.b.o
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Georgesudosen(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2021
Rickbronz:
OK

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.

reach out to me on WhatsApp:
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Ddream6627(m): 4:11pm On May 05, 2021
clout chaser
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Mark113(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2021
Rented jet grin
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Richthekid: 5:08pm On May 05, 2021
Lol
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Artisticity1: 5:13pm On May 05, 2021
mrkings84:
Money is talking Here comes the SOLOMON OF OUR TIME.

There's no where Desmond Elliot will be blamed here!
everyone have been calling Desmond Elliot, what am I missing?
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Artisticity1: 5:14pm On May 05, 2021
mrkings84:
Money is talking Here comes the SOLOMON OF OUR TIME.

There's no where Desmond Elliot will be blamed here!
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by mrkings84(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2021
Artisticity1:

Uncle, Na for my mouth u want hear say yash dey for back?
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by youngreezy(m): 5:38pm On May 05, 2021
mrkings84:

He did many things my brother.... The most recent is the construction of a very small wooden footbridge to cross a gutter. Then used a large iron pan and pipes to do a sign post to describe that the project is done by him.

So the signpost is like times3 the cost of the bridge.
lmao
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by ofiko123(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2021
Nice one.. kudos to davido..
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Pacesetter2021: 6:22pm On May 05, 2021
SouthWestBlood:
I just love the way he loves and carries his children along.
where shld he have dropped them?
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by SouthWestBlood(m): 6:48pm On May 05, 2021
Pacesetter2021:
where shld he have dropped them?

Is it that you don't get it or you're just looking for trouble?
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Amanda4life: 7:23pm On May 05, 2021
DAVIDO AND CHIOMA WILL GET BACK TOGETHER.

MARK MY WORD.

BY THAT TIME CHIOMA WILL BE MATURED TO MARRY A CELEBRITY.

.CHIOMA IS NOT WITH DAVIDO BECAUSE OF MONEY.

IF IT WAS, SHE WOULD HAVE EATEN THE SHAME AND STAY BACK INORDER TO ENJOY THE MONEY.
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
You all think today...am gonna call him one untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans....

Nope.....not today.....I won't call him that

Wth, who cares abt what u think!!! Last I checked nobody gives a flying Bleep about ur opinion of who davido is or not, u don't define him, live ur own life and let others live theirs in peace!
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by PHZADDY1(m): 12:44am On May 06, 2021
Cruz40:
Papa Ifeanyi��
nwoke OMA osiso

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crystal Okoye Shows Off Her Butt / Phyno And Ifeanyi Ubah At Ifeanyi Ubah Stadium In Anambra / Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.