Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him (41915 Views)

Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland / Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum / Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Goke7: 2:17pm On May 05, 2021
Suremikky:

Nigerians are very weak people by nature,,don't worry, u will see one Nigeria in d next 50yrs to come.

True talk na mouth we get

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by RightChannel: 2:18pm On May 05, 2021
I Said It In My Prophecy That Daddy Will Be Kidnapped..
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by ajebuter(f): 2:20pm On May 05, 2021
Wait ooh...

Dont tell me they arrested Mbaka ( the one who dined with the Devil unknowingly)

And left Sheikh Gumi ( The one who openly cavorts with terrorists and bandits) to roam free..

Truly, Nigeria is Animal Farm

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Temptee101(m): 2:27pm On May 05, 2021
sureboykris:
Too much drama in this country. Nigeria is indeed a special place

Nothing special about this zoo.

Worst place to come from and live in.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by cinoedhunter: 2:27pm On May 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
This scenario reminds me of Prophet Micaiah and King Ahab.
King Ahab of the day should tread with caution. He is threading on a part of Self Destruction..
You took the words out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Vireani79: 2:28pm On May 05, 2021
Why are people carrying rumors like dis
He went to do NIN
after his capturing
He will be released

True true every body must chop breakfast

Hope he likes his coffee black or creamy grin grin
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Goldbw122(m): 2:29pm On May 05, 2021
You may kill the body but you can't kill the soul..

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Awoleesu(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2021
RevT1:

clearly it's a fake account. Look at the name again, did you notice anything?

Triple "B"??

The real Manna will never have sense again. Lai lai!
Lol! But why would someone set up a parole moniker to launder the Griller's image? undecided
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by ybn(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
This scenario reminds me of Prophet Micaiah and King Ahab.
King Ahab of the day should tread with caution. He is threading on a part of Self Desthruction..

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Emmanuel909090: 2:44pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
I wonder why he did not see this in a vision? Anyway, I hope he's found.

Same question a fool once asked Jesus on the cross...
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Hashabiah: 2:48pm On May 05, 2021
[s]
Emmanuel909090:

Same question a fool once asked Jesus on the cross...
[/s]You're just another bloody fanatic
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Alexanderdeguru: 2:58pm On May 05, 2021
RomanGreen:

You're a big fooool, you think you can toil and joke with anything right....mumu
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Chaos4real: 3:10pm On May 05, 2021
Hopefully him de one blacksite de collect his well deserved drilling, next time he will stay away from politics. When he was shaking hands with buhari and cashing out he was quiet but now dat he's been pushed aside he get mouth to criticize d same pple he endorsed. You can't eat ur cake and have it!
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by witworth(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2021
Let the war begin
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by chaloskyx: 3:17pm On May 05, 2021
GOD WOULD SAVE HIM NO CAUSE FOR ALARM EVERY ONE SHOULD BE COOL AND CALM ABI SHEY THATS WHAT THEY TELL US WHEN WE GO TO THEM WITH OUR PROBLEMS.
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Philipxxxx0: 3:22pm On May 05, 2021
MANNABBBQGRILLS:
FG you are shameless if so.

Government of terrorists, bandits, Boko Haram and co.
Did they hack your account

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by rickyrex(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
keep wondering
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by ada9ja(f): 3:30pm On May 05, 2021
i know FG dey Bleep up but i can bet it.....Mbaka planned this...to exonerate himself and gain popularity through public sympathy....Nnamdi Kanu silence his disappearance for some months yet we bkame FG, Ibos no sabi act film

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Omodua(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Your mush have inherited your stupidity from your drunkard village idiot father.
How in hell can you ask the govt to produce him when you don't even know how abducted him?
I beg STFU and park well. I have better thing to tend to.
BYE
You must be a fool and Rottweiler.
Only fools write this way.
You should be ignored!
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by vioment: 3:35pm On May 05, 2021
I hope fg got a good reason for this.

Last I remember, patanmi and gumi are still audioing everywhere.
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Princewell2012(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2021
Sirjamo:
He went to honour his bishop invitation and got missing, how is that a fault of the fg?

It might be a plot by the government to kidnapped mbaka. They will tell the Bishop to have a talk and have a meeting with father mbaka at least to talk sense into him then give the bishop an envelope, therefore lay ambush, whenever mbaka makes the move the kidnappers will swoop on him and kidnapped him. Since they know it will be impossible to do so at his adoration centre in other to avoid uproar.
Later you will hear that unknown gun men have kidnapped him.

This country is a very terrible place to be.

The kind of knowledge that God gave to me I don't suppose to be a Nigerian I should be working in a investigative department. . Am an investigator, when I looked at you once I will tell you who you are. It is a gift from God. My wife understand what am saying. The only problem I have is lack of education, am talking about western education.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Princewell2012(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2021
RevT1:

clearly it's a fake account. Look at the name again, did you notice anything?

Triple "B"??

The real Manna will never have sense again. Lai lai!

Then he should stand up and counter it, if he is not the original one.
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by libertrust: 3:42pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
You are not yet mature. Does light see its base?
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 05, 2021
paiz:
Nigeria will burn
NNA NO BE ZOO AGAIN? CHIMOOO

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Sleekfingers: 3:51pm On May 05, 2021
Ernchibyke:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/05/breaking-mbaka-reportedly-missing-ohanaeze-raises-alarm-warns-fg/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp

i want mbaka's abductors to kill asap.......i want see wetin this useless go do.........what makes dem think say na FG pick am......u guys cant do nothing.....
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by johntolu: 4:27pm On May 05, 2021
ada9ja:
i know FG dey Bleep up but i can bet it.....Mbaka planned this...to exonerate himself and gain popularity through public sympathy....Nnamdi Kanu silence his disappearance for some months yet we blame FG, Ibos no sabi act film

Nne, I beg, how I go fit sign up, to dey get all these hidden secrets wey you dey get?
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by agent01(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
What a mentality!
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by mrkia(m): 4:47pm On May 05, 2021
That section of the Nation are just bad politicians.
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by chaloskyx: 4:49pm On May 05, 2021
CHOI NIGERIANS ARE IDIOTS WHAT STUPID PRAYER IF YOUR PRAYERS COULD WORK THIS COUNTRY WOULD BE A PARADISE THE MAN JUST PRETENDED TO BE MISSING SO ANY PLANS THE FG HAVE OF PICKING HIM UP WOULD BE SUSPENDED KNOWING OUTCRY IT WOULD RECIEVE FROM THE SHEEPS CALLED CHRISTIANS. BUT HONESTLY CHRISTIANITY IN NIGERIA IS A JOKE SEE ALL OF YOU BOTH YOUR PASTORS O DEACONS O PRIESTS O ARE EVIL AND MANIPULATIVE MEN WHO HAVE USED THE BIBLE TO TURN THE SO CALLED CHRISTIANS INTO ZOMBIES WITH NO ABILITY TO REASON. CHRISTIANITY IS ACTUALLY WORSE THAN COLONIALISM AT LEAST WHEN WE WERE COLONISED WE STILL HAD THE ABILITY TO REASON AND SEEK SELF DETERMINATION AND FREEDOM BUT WITH CHRISTIANITY WE ARE MENTALLY ENSLAVED WITH NO ABILITY TO QUESTION OR CHALLENGE THE DICTATES FROM THE SO CALLED MEN OF GOD CAUSE WE STUPIDLY BELIVE IT COMES FROM A HIGHER POWER WHICH IN ALL HONESTY DOES NOT EXSIT CAUSE IF IT DOES NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN A PARADISE BASED ON THE AMOUNT OF SPIRITUAL COMMITMENT AND DEDICATION THAT COMES FROM THIS COUNTRY DONT YOU THINK GOD SHOULD BLESS US BASED ON OUR FATH IN HIM BUT NO THE REVERSE IS THE CASE IN FACT THE MORE SPIRITUAL WE ARE THJE MORE REGRESSIVE OUR DEVELOPMENT AS A NATION BECOMES.............NIGERIANS THINK FOR ONCE IN YOU GOD DAMNED SPIRITUALLY ENSLAVED LIVES
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by ada9ja(f): 4:52pm On May 05, 2021
johntolu:

Nne, I beg, how I go fit sign up, to dey get all these hidden secrets wey you dey get?

hmmm
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Richthekid: 5:07pm On May 05, 2021
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo / Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) / Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.