Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him (41917 Views)

Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland / Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum / Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:09pm On May 05, 2021
MANNABBBQGRILLS:
FG you are shameless if so.

Government of terrorists, bandits, Boko Haram and co.
Be like alert never come for last month

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Edusouls(m): 1:09pm On May 05, 2021
Jobless youths everywhere, did mbaka go to see buhari or bishop? Priest that is cooling off in bishops house, they are saying he is missing, so federal government is now responsible for mbakas whereabouts, even when it’s clear he went for bishops invitation..

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Theboss100(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Awoleesu(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2021
MANNABBBQGRILLS:
Ah! could this thing someone observed about this moniker being hacked be true?!
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by oluwaSavage: 1:10pm On May 05, 2021
MANNABBBQGRILLS:

Return the phone to its rightful low thinking owner

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by zimmaking(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
This scenario reminds me of Prophet Micaiah and King Ahab.
I had a dream last year that they will arrest Bishop Oyedepo.
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by ikechukwu150: 1:11pm On May 05, 2021
Guy you talk too much...
Nawa o,must you make joke out of everything. Fr Mbaka is the only priest that has stood up against the government and yet you don't appreciate it.
Anyway who cares if you appreciate or not,just try and shut up when you don't have anything meaningful to say!!
Broke ass Nigga claiming to know wassup
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Scam.....

Mbaka abi na Ngbeke just dey one side dey drink origin bitters

6 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Asquare84(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2021
this is the effect of the activities of ESN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by daewoorazer(m): 1:12pm On May 05, 2021
An adage says a “porcupine makes the fuel by which it is roasted”

He collected money to market Buhari, Indirectly it means he collected money for his own room.

This should serve as a deterrent to other loud-mouthed hungry clergies.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Righteousness2(m): 1:13pm On May 05, 2021
zimmaking:
I had a dream last year that they will arrest Bishop Oyedepo.
Your Dream may not be about the bishop Directly. It could be the arrest of a Servant of God.
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by onuman: 1:13pm On May 05, 2021
madridguy:
I pray this is a fake news. Father Mbaka have been singing praise of the terrorist group, IPOB for a while so he can be spare since the security architecture of the region has been brought down by the group.

I pray Father Mbaka remain safe and fine.

Your ISWAP/Boko Haram brought down the Security architecture in the east. They killed Igbo policemen, burnt down police stations and prison break in the east.
It was a ploy to invite the armed forces of Nigeria to invade the east.

5 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by tunary(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
I wonder why he did not see this in a vision? Anyway, I hope he's found.
God doesn't reveal everything even to his most powerful prophet. sometimes God let certain negative things to happen for a good cause
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Mutemenot(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2021
Mbaka why

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by KosiGee(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2021
News says he went to see the Bishop. Bishop should be queried first. Has he seen Father Mbaka? When was last he spoke to him?

Let’s not make assumptions first. Did he travel alone? Does always travel alone?
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by tit(f): 1:15pm On May 05, 2021
His Fulani DSS friends should deal with him.
They should give him koboko this evening.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Hashabiah: 1:16pm On May 05, 2021
emmyw:
Don't Know Why You People Always Talk Rubbish, This Your Comment, Read It Again, Does It Make Sense To You?
Why have you taken it upon yourself to comment on what does not concern you? Or are you among those who worship such men because of the "revealations " they receive from God...? Mtchww
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by longview007: 1:17pm On May 05, 2021
Politicians have gotten it more wrong.
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by RomanGreen: 1:17pm On May 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Scam.....

You're a big fooool, you think you can toil and joke with anything right....mumu

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by akpunda86: 1:17pm On May 05, 2021
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Jones4190(m): 1:18pm On May 05, 2021
God has taking him up
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by victorazy(m): 1:18pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
I wonder why he did not see this in a vision? Anyway, I hope he's found.

Shutup!!!

He said if they like they should come for him.
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Hashabiah: 1:19pm On May 05, 2021
[s]
stevenosa:

Some of you use your own gutter mouth to invite generational cures upon yourselves.
[/s] Some of you don't read your bible so how can you know the operation of God? Is it not written in Amos3:7, that God does nothing before revealing it first to His prophets? Bros, be guided
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Feggie3: 1:19pm On May 05, 2021
MANNABBBQGRILLS:

Honestly I have fallen in love with you for not supporting this particular deed cry Even though I still doubt if this is
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by RomanGreen: 1:19pm On May 05, 2021
MANNABBBQGRILLS:

Wow, did I read well or someone else is handling your moniker.... wonders shall never end

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Hashabiah: 1:20pm On May 05, 2021
victorazy:

Shutup!!!

He said if they like they should come for him.
Now they've come for him. Oya go and rescue him from their clutches...mtchww
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Egalitarian1: 1:20pm On May 05, 2021
MANNABBBQGRILLS:

I can't believe you wrote this. I pray you have received Divine intervention to have seen the latent agenda of this evil government at the federal level.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Chidywhite: 1:21pm On May 05, 2021
Nairaland is all about miscreants, I m done with this platform.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Scam.....

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by victorazy(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
Now they've come for him. Oya go and rescue him from their clutches...mtchww

They only come for strong and relevant men. They visited Apostle Suleiman and nothing happen, nothing will happen to Fr. Mbaka.
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by SmartPolician: 1:22pm On May 05, 2021
paiz:
Nigeria will burn

Stop writing nonsense
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Hashabiah: 1:24pm On May 05, 2021
victorazy:

They only come for strong and relevant men. They visited Apostle Suleiman and nothing happen, nothing will happen to Fr. Mbaka.
Mtchww...
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by PrinceOfLagos: 1:25pm On May 05, 2021
MANNABBBQGRILLS:

You're just waking up

It's already too late

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by RevT1: 1:28pm On May 05, 2021
Feggie3:
Honestly I have fallen in love with you for not supporting this particular deed cry Even though I still doubt if this is

Funny you know how to spell his moniker, but you didn't see clearly it's a fake account. Look at the name again, did you notice anything?

Triple "B"??

The real Manna will never have sense again. Lai lai!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Expresses Outrage Over The Murder Of Ahmed Gulak / Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.