Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him (41932 Views)

Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland / Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum / Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by ProWalker: 5:10pm On May 05, 2021
These Ohaneze ndigbo people are full of shadow chasing

One day, one drama from these Ibos
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Sunday2021: 5:11pm On May 05, 2021
Useless ohanneze kidnapped mbaka and turn around to blame government.
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Germanhunter(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2021
Princewell2012:

It might be a plot by the government to kidnapped mbaka. They will tell the Bishop to have a talk and have a meeting with father mbaka at least to talk sense into him then give the bishop an envelope, therefore lay ambush, whenever mbaka makes the move the kidnappers will swoop on him and kidnapped him. Since they know it will be impossible to do so at his adoration centre in other to avoid uproar.
Later you will hear that unknown gun men have kidnapped him.

This country is a very terrible place to be.

The kind of knowledge that God gave to me I don't suppose to be a Nigerian I should be working in a investigative department. . Am an investigator, when I looked at you once I will tell you who you are. It is a gift from God. My wife understand what am saying. The only problem I have is lack of education, am talking about western education.

Your wife is a good woman ..she dey hype her husband wella ..as an investigator you should know its a joke
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2021
RevT1:

It's a fake account. Look at the name again, did you notice anything?

Triple "B"??

d
Thanks, just spotted the triple "B"
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Princewell2012(m): 7:44pm On May 05, 2021
Germanhunter:

Your wife is a good woman ..she dey hype her husband wella ..as an investigator you should know its a joke

grin
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by limeta(f): 8:21pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
Why do you assume I'm a Muslim? undecided

only Muslims take like you
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Hashabiah: 8:36pm On May 05, 2021
limeta:

only Muslims take like you
Are you aware that it is wrong to judge someone base on just writeups undecided
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by limeta(f): 9:01pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
Are you aware that it is wrong to judge someone base on just writeups undecided

By their fruit you know them
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Hashabiah: 9:19pm On May 05, 2021
limeta:

By their fruit you know them
Focusing scripture on your own fantasies is not the equivalent of being spiritually wise
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by maasoap(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2021
Lol. The same way Kanu was missing only to surface in Israel
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by limeta(f): 5:45am On May 06, 2021
Hashabiah:
Focusing scripture on your own fantasies is not the equivalent of being spiritually wise

you just want to to blabbing
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by themanderon: 8:01am On May 06, 2021
[quote author=Simplyleo post=101401866] [/quote

Continue laughing you this demon child. He was a supporter of these terrorists in power just like you but he is now being hounded. One day and that day is not too far people will also gather to laugh at you. Karma is real.
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by Omodua(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Your mush have inherited your stupidity from your drunkard village idiot father.
How in hell can you ask the govt to produce him when you don't even know how abducted him?
I beg STFU and park well. I have better thing to tend to.
BYE
Indeed,you have uncommon Logic bordering on idiocy. I won't engage you any more. You don't deserve it!
A drunkard!
Re: Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him by dakintan46(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
yellowgarri2:
Check ur mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Expresses Outrage Over The Murder Of Ahmed Gulak / Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) / Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.