Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,797 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' (78637 Views)

Yahaya Bello Whisked Away By Governor Ododo, Says EFCC / Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka / Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Kamil83(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2021
there is fire on the mountain
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by iammo(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2021
When ESN are done fooling themselves, they would stop all this stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by mrkings84(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2021
Where was ESN?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Jones4190(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2021
candygist:

Who owns bandits ?
bandits are own by the north
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Daddysidhan: 1:19pm On May 05, 2021
madridguy:
I pray this is a fake news. Father Mbaka have been singing praise of the terrorist group, IPOB for a while so he can be spare since the security architecture of the region has been brought down by the group.

I pray Father Mbaka remain safe and fine.
Go and drink bottle water for this rubbish you typed because your fast don cut, if hypocrisy is the Hallmark of Islam then you are a good Muslim.
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Princetoddie: 1:20pm On May 05, 2021
Nigeria is on the verge of a Precipice. What is the hope of a common man living in Nigeria? Individually we all have our roles to play in making Nigeria great again. I pray God help us all and speedy the return of Father Mbaka
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by candygist: 1:20pm On May 05, 2021
Biafran4life:
Is very good for him for using God name to lie.This is just the beginning for him

How did he use God name to lie ?
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2021
Everybody directly or indirectly supported this present government must leap the fruit of his /,her labour... mbaka enjoy ur stay with unknown Gun Men grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by candygist: 1:20pm On May 05, 2021
Jones4190:

bandits are own by the north

What about terrorist ?

1 Like

Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by West2019(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2021
Biafran4life:
Is very good for him for using God name to lie.This is just the beginning for him
fool
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Jolomenas: 1:21pm On May 05, 2021
Conrod:
Has this not vindicate us that govt owns and directs the UGM ?.
You are a stupid person I swear, sorry if I seem rude but that’s what you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by agabonus: 1:21pm On May 05, 2021
mbaka is back.people aare going back to adoration ground.
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Hallabee1(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2021
ignis:
really ?

Aje......

No, deally ni...

slap go soon find you
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by stasius: 1:21pm On May 05, 2021
If anything happens to Mbaka then the war just started!!!

And it is going to end in horrible bloodshed.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 05, 2021
Elzakzaky:

You are a poor student of history. What comes to your mind when you remember Ojukwu war?
Lol which war the one still on going ? Lmao Igbos were never beaten relax
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Jones4190(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2021
candygist:

What about terrorist ?
torrorist is own and control by politicians
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Jones4190(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2021
candygist:

What about terrorist ?
torrorist is own and control by politicians
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Sirkingsnado: 1:22pm On May 05, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Not in Eastern Nigeria. Eastern Nigeria will be peaceful and great and it shall be well with Nigeria. Nigeria will defeat all the enemies of Nigeria including the IPOB terrorists .
and north east wil be war zon 4 jihadist u must b high on weed malams in east must leave
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Lomprico2: 1:22pm On May 05, 2021
I LOVE KARMA
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by christistruth01: 1:22pm On May 05, 2021
Conrod:
Has this not vindicate us that govt owns and directs the UGM ?.

You are such shameful and Miserable Liars that it is a complete tragedy

Reminds one of when Northern Leaders were defending Boko Haram everywhere

They now know they scored an own Goal

Uwazurike of Massob and Asari Dokubo have already said on Video that the Unknown Gunmen are IPOB and also an arrested gunman has confessed on Video that they are IPOB and Kanu Promised to pay them after they get Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UdqXCLKw-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo-gADl9GQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIcrApe947A

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Jolomenas: 1:22pm On May 05, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Nnamdi Kanu is a Demi-god, he called all Igbos member to protect Mbaka knowing fully well that state sponsored Unknown Gunmen will kidnap him.

Abeg why be say wuna no dey get sense at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by TruthHurts1(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2021
You mean the same M BARKING DOG who was singing the praises of the Criminal In Aso Rock? Why has he suddenly fallen from grace? grin grin grin

madridguy:
I pray this is a fake news. Father Mbaka have been singing praise of the terrorist group, IPOB for a while so he can be spare since the security architecture of the region has been brought down by the group.

Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by AuroraB(f): 1:23pm On May 05, 2021
Shuzzi:
Hmmm this is serious
Nothing should happen to Mbaka ooo
Is he not a human being
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by onuman: 1:23pm On May 05, 2021
SouthEastFacts:
IPOB is vindicated.

UGM = DSS

IPOB says it that the ESN was not responsible for the attacks in the east. Some people didn’t believe.
UGM were despatched to the east by the powers that be in Abuja.

President Buhari told a large crowd of Moslems in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal justice is used in all the states of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Jolomenas: 1:23pm On May 05, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
I saw religion war loading christians kiling malams in east
And what happens to christians in the north?
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:24pm On May 05, 2021
He is a a politician and supports Buhari, so why are we surprised a politician is whisked away? He acts like an APC politician, not a Reverend.
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by FarahAideed: 1:24pm On May 05, 2021
Another false flag operation by the con man
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by mekuso89(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Unknown Gunmen

God, save Mbaka from his "Spiritual Son's" boys

Imagine the nonsense you ve typed

The same you that have been cheering the unknown gunmen on this forum now blames the FG for their attacks? This hypocrisy is what will never let you guys grow
Who then kidnapped him if I may ask you ignorant/fooolish people
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Emotionss: 1:26pm On May 05, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
madridguy:

If truly he is missing than FG is the sole culprit.

IPOB are miscreants but they will never be foolish to the extend of kidnapping mbaka.
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Sirkingsnado: 1:26pm On May 05, 2021
Jolomenas:
And what happens to christians in the north?
i hav tel u want i saw
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by MrGerald(m): 1:26pm On May 05, 2021
"Whisked away" means taken to a safe place.
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Shuzzi(m): 1:26pm On May 05, 2021
AuroraB:
Is he not a human being
What's your point undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) / Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers / Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.