Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' (78354 Views)

Yahaya Bello Whisked Away By Governor Ododo, Says EFCC / Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka / Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Made1414(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Unknown Gunmen

God, save Mbaka from his "Spiritual Son's" boys

Imagine the nonsense you ve typed

The same you that have been cheering the unknown gunmen on this forum now blames the FG for their attacks? This hypocrisy is what will never let you guys grow

With all the videos all over the internet, where the Igbos can be clearly seen cheering masked gunmen shooting in the air? All the times we condemned these unknown Gunmen, you guys called us names. You even threatened us with death. Honestly, I can't believe you'all can turn around to blame FG for this..

Alaigbo, who do Una this thing?

Shut up... Talking trash

1 Like

Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by doctokwus: 2:45pm On May 05, 2021
Villagemeat:
Same thing will happen to you some day. Terrorist
An educated person,I assume u are,@ least one with a certificate,being deceived by another man,using the name of God.
It makes your education waisted and you s tupid before the eyes of God.
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by fc450(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2021
Jones4190:
we all know the unknown gun men are Kanu boys
you re a big fool for saying such,so he was not kidnap when he was against them,now he saying good about them is when they will kidnap him,anu mparma

1 Like

Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Oppy2k2: 2:52pm On May 05, 2021
This is the best time for southern Nigeria to unite and fight off bad governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by jamace(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2021
Hmm. Govt of Nigeria well done o..
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Cnach: 3:03pm On May 05, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Unknown Gunmen

The same you that have been cheering the unknown gunmen on this forum now blames the FG for their attacks? This hypocrisy is what will never let you guys grow

With all the videos all over the internet, where the Igbos can be clearly seen cheering masked gunmen shooting in the air? All the times we condemned these unknown Gunmen, you guys called us names. You even threatened us with death. Honestly, I can't believe you'all can turn around to blame FG for this..

If u as wise as an Ibo man u would have know that this UGM can never be one group..and many even ur siblings can use them against u after all they are unknown

1 Like

Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by witworth(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2021
The second civil war already begun, this is just the earliest stage, my advice for the Yoruba and igbo youth is to get ready for a fight of our destiny, and if you're still scared and lazy, then brace yourself for the consequences of your cowardice.
Whether you like it or not, Nigeria second civil war already started in Imo State. Me as a Yoruba person, I only wish my fellow Yoruba people and leaders can man up enough to support the Igbos but greed and cowardice have ruined the vision of many.
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by galileo180(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2021
When a supposed man of God involves himself in the dirty game of politics. Well, he has seen the end product.
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Wisdomclass1: 3:08pm On May 05, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Unknown Gunmen

MANNNABBQGRILLS alternative Monika spotted
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by dederocs(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2021
obynzo:

Are you paid to incite hatred in this forum? Even igbos were crying that they are not safe as police was no where in the streets of the south east. Please have a conscience naa and stop all this stop inciting people against one another.
We saw the video clip, go to youtube...am not the one sowing discord, it's those calling for Nigeria to divide, namely...Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by MikeBetty(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2021
madridguy:
I pray this is a fake news. Father Mbaka have been singing praise of the terrorist group, IPOB for a while so he can be spare since the security architecture of the region has been brought down by the group.

I pray Father Mbaka remain safe and fine.
political kidnap. The presidency has tarnished its dwindling image once again. Last week he called for buhar's inpeachment, declared support for NNAMDI KALU, this week he is wisked away. the handwritting is clearly on the wall.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by lebete3000: 3:09pm On May 05, 2021
ygowon:
Na one small thing go finally burn down the zoo

STFU abeg

Same tin una dey talk since dem hand una ass to una.
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by ProWalker: 3:11pm On May 05, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
I saw religion war loading christians kiling malams in east

It will not end well for Igbos if they start any mass killing of northerners that resides in the SE
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by strom: 3:11pm On May 05, 2021
ungun men known, unknown men gun grin
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by pikechukwu6(m): 3:13pm On May 05, 2021
It's not unknown gun men

Its DSS that arrested him. Stop tagging it unknown gun men
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Dhury: 3:14pm On May 05, 2021
In IPOB voice GOD bless the unknown gunmen .you reap what ever you sow.we move.
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by rickyrex(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Unknown Gunmen

has the unknown gun men ever attacked civilians if not government agencies... Don't be mad if we come to find out that your government is solely behind his missing.
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Roma10: 3:18pm On May 05, 2021
only in 9ja
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by naija1stnigar(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2021
Fire wan burn for this country, anyone who raises his voice against buhari and his cronies becomes a target but my question is can buhari and his zoo army fight against biafra, oduduwa and mid-west at one time? We dey wait for una

Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 05, 2021
Opperwezen:

But Igbos submitted in 1970.
Nah ...both side agreed to end the war for humanity sake ...biafra was not an igbo war ...it was an esteem region war
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 05, 2021
shidof:
Except when Ojukwu ran away and surrendered from exile
Biafra war was never an igbo war
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Akharmony: 3:25pm On May 05, 2021
HE DIDN'T SEE IT.....
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by ada9ja(f): 3:33pm On May 05, 2021
i expect the UNKNOWN GUN MEN REMAIN UNKNOWN GUN MEN

no be for Mbaka case na...IPOB AND idiots will not praise them

All Hail Unknown Gun Men
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Sleekfingers: 3:39pm On May 05, 2021
Shuzzi:
Hmmm this is serious Nothing should happen to Mbaka ooo

mbaka wey dem go don kill.....
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Elliotwaveforec: 3:42pm On May 05, 2021
UGM or "Unknown' DSS, liars
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Gandollaar(f): 3:50pm On May 05, 2021
madridguy:
I pray this is a fake news. Father Mbaka have been singing praise of the terrorist group, IPOB for a while so he can be spare since the security architecture of the region has been brought down by the group.

I pray Father Mbaka remain safe and fine.
So you think copy and pasting this rubbish on every thread would quicken your BMC stipends?
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Omoslim26: 4:00pm On May 05, 2021
742tw post=101406885:
[s][/s]
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by Veqtor: 4:01pm On May 05, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Unknown Gunmen

DSS have kidnapped father Mbaka. DSS are the UGM.

Go nd die if you don't like d comment. Rubbish.

Besides, I've told you to stop quoting me, your ears are soo full of piss, u don't listen. As usual, I won't even read d next trash u post...talkless of replying.
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by cybersoldiers: 4:03pm On May 05, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Unknown Gunmen

Garba Shehu, don't you get tired?

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Were you not seen cheering bokoharam on several occasions?

Are you not part of the people donating funds to bokoharam?

We know and your cohorts.

Muslims never have good sense, only sense to force others into Islam.
Re: Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2021
gidgiddy:

Mbaka is a Priest, not a Pastor.
any priest, pastor, prophet, pope, apostle, found in nigeria are all thesame anti christs, collecting illegal tithe from gullible members..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) / Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) / Governor El-Rufai Visits Sanusi In Awe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.