Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . (770 Views)

12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast / Five Things Buhari’s Latest Appointments Tell Us About His Next Cabinet / 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by Curious345: 1:09pm On May 05, 2021
Our dear nation has never had it this bad.
Nigeria has shown to the world how a president can stay aloof and disconnected from the people he governs and yet cling unto power.

No nation of the WORLD HAS ACHIEVED THIS FEAT.

THE ONLY COMMANDER IN CHIEF AFTER THE BABANGIDA years that has a 95% Fulani security council , reminiscent of the SUPREME ARMED FORCE RULLING COUNCIL of yester years.

Many will not believe that this same Buhari once appointed the great CHUBA OKADIGBO as his VP, and was always at the home of CHUKWUEMEKA OJUKWU , they were best of friends.

One must ask , where did Buhari err,and when did he change so badly that he rarely listens to dissenting opinions.

Anyway I still believe Buhari has been hijacked both CABALLY,AND MEDICALLY.

NOW HERE ARE THE FEW THINGS ,that if Buhari does ,he will boost his PR and rapidly dwindling popularity across the nation ..

1) Declare a state of emergency AND IMMEDIATELY REPLACE EXISTING GOVERNORS IN Kaduna, imo, Katsina, Bornu, yobe, Niger , kogi, Benue , yes replace them WITH MILITARY ADMINISTRATORS FOR A DURATION OF 2 YEARS.

2) recruit 20,000 graduates into the police from each state across the federation.

3) IMMEDIATELY place order for armed military drones from Turkey (these drones were used to maximum effect during the just won Albanian war)

4) Declare war on Fulani TERRORISTs and BANDITS, and create a special army division to waste them.

5) draft more policemen to the south and ship 80% of military personnel who are idle here in the south into the theatre of war to Battle both boko haram,iswap and bandits .

6) unleash the DSS on ipob and ESN

7) heavily arm and deploy 80% of the immigration service personnel to border crossings across the northern boundaries .

cool as a matter of policy ,all imprisoned BOKO-HARAM and Fulani bandits should be given speedy trial and summarily executed .

9) purchase available cutting edge military hardware for troops ,INCLUDING NIGHT VISION GOOGLES.

these will go a longway to shore up the already battered image of the current junta .

1 Like

Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by FarahAideed: 1:14pm On May 05, 2021
You are one of those unrealistic people around
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by Curious345: 1:16pm On May 05, 2021
FarahAideed:
how Mr Farah? These things are not rocket science .. just a pronouncment and they are all done ..
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by Curious345: 1:19pm On May 05, 2021
The Buhari years have succeeded in locking our brains , to the extent we see possibilities as impossible..

Atimes I ask if my mental health is still intact . Especially during the sheikh pantami debate.

Where a terror sympathetic minister was given a clean bill of health by the CinC himself .

That one almost drove me somewhat mad.. but I refuse to go ment.
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by Barywhyte(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2021
He will need the support of the western power to do this especially in the area of weapon purchases. But forget about this Buhari. The man doesn't exist.
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by helinues: 1:20pm On May 05, 2021
That state of emergency can never work.

Most of you people don't know what it entails..

If it's other countries, yes it can work but Nigeria?

No be all this heartless uniform men dem go deploy to the affected areas? They would worsen the situation

Number 3 is unnecessary cos na another waste of funds.. Wike asked some salient questions yesterday about the $1bn for weapon and ammunition... What happened to the money?

The rest, I think they are in order
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 05, 2021
Curious345:
Our dear nation has never had it this bad.
Nigeria has shown to the world how a president can stay aloof and disconnected from the people he governs and yet cling unto power.

No nation of the WORLD HAS ACHIEVED THIS FEAT.

THE ONLY COMMANDER IN CHIEF AFTER THE BABANGIDA years that has a 95% Fulani security council , reminiscent of the SUPREME ARMED FORCE RULLING COUNCIL of yester years.

Many will not believe that this same Buhari once appointed the great CHUBA OKADIGBO as his VP, and was always at the home of CHUKWUEMEKA OJUKWU , they were best of friends.

One must ask , where did Buhari err,and when did he change so badly that he rarely listens to dissenting opinions.

Anyway I still believe Buhari has been hijacked both CABALLY,AND MEDICALLY.

NOW HERE ARE THE FEW THINGS ,that if Buhari does ,he will boost his PR and rapidly dwindling popularity across the nation ..

1) Declare a state of emergency AND IMMEDIATELY REPLACE EXISTING GOVERNORS IN Kaduna, imo, Katsina, Bornu, yobe, Niger , kogi, Benue , yes replace them WITH MILITARY ADMINISTRATORS FOR A DURATION OF 2 YEARS.

2) recruit 20,000 graduates into the police from each state across the federation.

3) IMMEDIATELY place order for armed military drones from Turkey (these drones were used to maximum effect during the just won Albanian war)

4) Declare war on Fulani TERRORISTs and BANDITS, and create a special army division to waste them.

5) draft more policemen to the south and ship 80% of military personnel who are idle here in the south into the theatre of war to Battle both boko haram,iswap and bandits .

6) unleash the DSS on ipob and ESN

7) heavily arm and deploy 80% of the immigration service personnel to border crossings across the northern boundaries .

cool as a matter of policy ,all imprisoned BOKO-HARAM and Fulani bandits should be given speedy trial and summarily executed .

9) purchase available cutting edge military hardware for troops ,INCLUDING NIGHT VISION GOOGLES.

these will go a long to shore up the already battered image of the current junta .
Lol Nigeria is too broke to do any of those
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by FarahAideed: 1:21pm On May 05, 2021
Curious345:
how Mr Farah? These things are not rocket science .. just a pronouncment and they are all done ..

Buhari is not ready to fight the insecurity, instead he is stoking it ..it's part of his agenda
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by Curious345: 1:21pm On May 05, 2021
helinues:

No be all this heartless uniform men dem go deploy to the affected areas? They would worsen the situation
but it worked seamlessly during the obj years in EKITI, BAYELSA, AND SOME NORTHERN STATES ..

PEACE WAS RETURNED IMMEDIATELY
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by Curious345: 1:22pm On May 05, 2021
Igbochief001:

Lol Nigeria is too broke to do any of those
the FG can sell bonds and treasury bills to raise funds na

And these bonds would be capped at 30years maturity .

Abii you're saying Nigeria will not be better in 30yrs?
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by helinues: 1:24pm On May 05, 2021
Curious345:
but it worked seamlessly during the obj years in EKITI, BAYELSA, AND SOME NORTHERN STATES ..

PEACE WAS RETURNED IMMEDIATELY

Police situation wasn't that worst during OBJ era...They dare not misbehave the way they have been misbehaving now.

There is no glaring political will to stop the unrest in the country as some top government officials are cashing out big on it.

Ask yourself, why has Osinbajo not been included in the committee to look into insecurity in the country?

Those who are closed to the president have not been telling him the real situation of the insecurity in the country
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by dvdwed(m): 1:24pm On May 05, 2021
The economic crisis will still haunt him down.
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 05, 2021
Curious345:
the FG can sell bonds and treasury bills to raise funds na
Who would buy ? U no serious

Attempt rubbish them place sanction on your oil ...see this one

The world know you as a human right absuser

1 Like

Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2021

Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:14pm On May 05, 2021
stop wasting your time, Buhari doesnt want to be relevant by your terms. He knows he is beyond redemption
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by baralatie(m): 4:00pm On May 05, 2021
FarahAideed:
grin
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by baralatie(m): 4:02pm On May 05, 2021
helinues:

Number 3 is unnecessary cos na another waste of funds.. Wike asked some salient questions yesterday about the $1bn for weapon and ammunition... What happened to the money?

The rest, I think they are in order
everything is out of order o
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by baralatie(m): 4:04pm On May 05, 2021
grin grin Turkey should sell you drones?
your dream no be here o
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by Omoslim26: 4:04pm On May 05, 2021
742tw post=101406889:
[s][/s]
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by helinues: 4:06pm On May 05, 2021
[quote author=Omoslim26 post=101407172][/quote]

You no go wan wrestle with a pig... Use report button instead.. Rule 1

10 reporting would trigger the mods plus others doing same...

He shall be eradicated on NL soon.
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by baralatie(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2021
20000 graduates into police force ?? from every 36 states
dude!

shey you know say.....police no consider hbd for graduate...abi the rule don change ni

you remember say the last police recruitment exercise of ordinary 11000,na so so highjack and state jack them be dey do
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by Omoslim26: 4:09pm On May 05, 2021
helinues:

You no go wan wrestle with a pig... Use report button instead.. Rule 1

10 reporting would trigger the mods plus others doing same...

He shall be eradicated on NL soon.

�� Don't worry I am just catching small cruise with the thing now that I have little time.
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by baralatie(m): 4:10pm On May 05, 2021
Curious345:
The Buhari years have succeeded in locking our brains , to the extent we see possibilities as impossible..

Atimes I ask if my mental health is still intact . Especially during the sheikh pantami debate.

Where a terror sympathetic minister was given a clean bill of health by the CinC himself .

That one almost drove me somewhat mad.. but I refuse to go ment.
cheesy
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by helinues: 4:13pm On May 05, 2021
Omoslim26:

�� Don't worry I am just catching small cruise with the thing now that I have little time.

You can be banned for derailing... That's the rule they always ban him on...
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by baralatie(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2021
gringrin grin
you want
president bubu to
declare

war

on

fulani what

grin grin grin

bubu over to you!
Re: Things Buhari Must Do In 7days To Remain Relevant . by Omoslim26: 4:18pm On May 05, 2021
742tw:
[s][/s]
your harlot mother is forking random dogs just for 400
grin
742tw:
[s][/s]
your harlot mother is forking random dogs just for 400

So you can type��.

I don't want to troll you so that you will not commit suicide bcus if you die nobody will look after your mad mother, who will hold her when she wants to run naked into the market place.��
since your father was burnt to ashes for sleeping with a goat �� nobody will be around to help her.��
so I will pity and let you be for now��.

(1) (Reply)

Umoren: Akpabio Sues Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin. He Reacts (Pix) / WORLD IGBO CONGRESS (WIC) KEEPS FUNDRAISED MONEY FOR NNAMDI KANU / Meet Alhaji Alhassan Dantata, The First To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.