Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Who Is This?: Why Are You Angry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is This?: Why Are You Angry? (370 Views)

What Are You Angry About In Life / What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] / What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This?: Why Are You Angry? by shortgun(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2021
Why do Nigerians get angry when you ask them "who is this? " on chat, phone call or text message?

If you have not had any form of communication with someone for long, how do you expect the person to still have your details and remember you all the time?

Girls do this often, they have not chatted you for months, you probably have forgotten about her; when they call or text and you ask who is this pls?... they will become angry and ask you
"so you mean you don't have my number in your phone again"?
After that some will end the call or stop the chat.

How am I supposed to remember everyone I've met all my life when they are in thousands?

Isn't it common sense that you should introduce yourself or remind me who you are when I ask "who is this?"
Is there a better way to ask who is this?, without getting the person asked angry?
Is it the frustration level in the country that is responsible for how people react to this simple question?
Re: Who Is This?: Why Are You Angry? by DIAMANTE1759: 3:34pm On May 05, 2021
some people see it as rude.
who is this please is better or better still who I'm l chatting with pls
Re: Who Is This?: Why Are You Angry? by Jaydot01: 3:38pm On May 05, 2021
DIAMANTE1759:

Re: Who Is This?: Why Are You Angry? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 05, 2021
DIAMANTE1759:
RIP English.

(1) (Reply)

This Question Needs A Serious Answer / Pandemic Ruined My Marriage-now I Am In Pain And Depression, Please Advise / A 20 Year Old Guy Is About Discovering His 38 Year Old Dad Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.