Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Have You Called Your Mum Today? (Photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Called Your Mum Today? (Photo) (38014 Views)

Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) / Have You Ever Called Your Dad To Tell Him You Love Him? / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Have You Called Your Mum Today? (Photo) by Equity15(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2021
ProphetofOdin:
My Mum? she is never with her phone, that woman na case grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anytime she feels like talking with me she flashes and then I call her immediately, if i waste one minute that is until another time except it is urgent, that has been our agreed arrangement in the last 14years or there about.
That lovely woman na case grin grin grin grin grin She doesn't give a damn about phones it is just her business she is interested in.
grin grin . you dey talk about my Momcee here? Mehn that woman no dey ever carry her phone. We don talk taya.
Re: Have You Called Your Mum Today? (Photo) by Amuochicha(f): 6:38am On May 19, 2021
[quote author=RealisticGirl post=101421011]I love her so much. It pains me that, I'm living far from her. Even at that she's still my gossip mate, I relate everything to her wink that mother and daughter gist. Nobody can tak

1 Like

Re: Have You Called Your Mum Today? (Photo) by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:57am On May 24, 2021
RealisticGirl:
I love her so much. It pains me that, I'm living far from her. Even at that she's still my gossip mate, I relate everything to her wink that mother and daughter gist. Nobody can take her please in my life jare.
are you married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.