Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana (6183 Views)

Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

You are a tribal fool sitting in his ghetto typing trash, if we are cancer what are the fulanis?

The DG of WTO is from the tribe of the cancer you mention

You are probably a 16yr old with free mtn data, runaway

Truthfully there's little difference between igbos and the fulani....they both oppress sub minorities, they're both religious fanatics and extremists, they both bring crime were ever they go, they lack respect for local authority and both are fairly rettarded......the only difference is that one is muslim and the other is christain, one has more power than the other....And the DG of WTO is from Delta State not Igbo.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by helinues: 4:57pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:
Yoruba Muslims and fulanis including Ghanaians keep coming I be one man mopol and I ready for all of una.

You people love to jack off on anything igbo

Ewus

Yoruba people hate you, Hausa people hate you, Ghana people hate you, Indonesia , Malaysia people hate you that's according to some of you people.

The question is why always your tribe? Why are other Nigeria tribes doing their businesses in Ghana not having issues with Ghanaian Authority... Infact, of what % of Igbo business men and women are affected on this?

May be you haven't been to Ghana before, that's why you are writing all this

In relationships and visit, Ghana and Nigeria do business together more than Benin which we share a border with not to talk of Togo the Ghana share the border with.

I doubt if there is no area in Majorly Accra town that you won't see Nigerians there... Tema? Nungua, Spintex, Labadi, Osu, Kwashieman... Name it

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 4:58pm On May 05, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Typical rambling, ignorant and unintelligent ipob terrorist rubbish..

When are you packing your load to Ghana for punishment?

Damn must every igbo be ipob.. OK i am ipob so what ipob is from the igbo tribe and they are still my brothers and lastly ipob is not a terrorist organisation

What do you call your brothers from the sahel?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by ngadaAwo: 4:59pm On May 05, 2021
[s]
helinues:

Yoruba people hate you, Hausa people hate you, Ghana people hate you, Indonesia , Malaysia people hate you that's according to some of you people.

The question is why always your tribe? Why are other Nigeria tribes doing their businesses in Ghana not having issues with Ghanaian Authority... Infact, of what % of Igbo business men and women are affected on this?

In relationships and visit, Ghana and Nigeria do business together more than Benin which we share a border with not to talk of Togo the Ghana share the border with.

I doubt if there is no area in Majorly Accra town that you won't see Nigerians there... Tema? Nungua, Spintex, Labadi, Osu, Kwashieman... Name it
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by helinues: 5:00pm On May 05, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

Did you read it at all?

Talk true

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by plaindealer: 5:01pm On May 05, 2021
[s]
Biafranboys:

Damn must every igbo be ipob.. OK i am ipob so what ipob is from the igbo tribe and they are still my brothers and lastly ipob is not a terrorist organisation

What do you call your brothers from the sahel?
[/s]

ipob terrorist rants gets very boring...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 5:01pm On May 05, 2021
helinues:

Jews are the most hated in the world and guess what most of the things you use today are made by Jews, even the owner of Facebook is a jew.

I won't respond to unintelligent people anymore keep yapping while your brothers from the sahel are turning your state into idp camps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 5:02pm On May 05, 2021
helinues:

Did you read it at all?

Talk true

grin cheesy

Who reads trash?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by sophxx: 5:07pm On May 05, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:
OP can you also add the south west to the list of places you Igbos want to boycott....
grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 5:11pm On May 05, 2021
You sound like a comedian.

You are asking me if Ghanaians can afford 1 million dollars? Of course there are many Ghanaians who can afford one million dollars. But you are forgetting that Ghana belongs to Ghanaians, not Nigerians or any other foreigners?

Ghana has introduced their laws, you may not like it, but it is their law. Everyone must obey laws passed by the government of Ghana within the jurisdiction of Ghana. If you can’t comply, then you go to another country. It is as simple as that. No sentiments here.

Nigerians who think they cannot meet the requirement of Ghanaian laws can go to other countries. They don’t need to be in Ghana. Simplicita. This one too na fight?

How can Ecowas/ African Union punish Ghana? Did ecowas punish Nigeria when your country arbitrarily shut its borders in contravention of ecowas protocols? Didn’t your country expel foreigners in contravention of ecowas protocols?

Ghana can easily withdraw from ecowas/ African Union. I hope you know that.

Ghana doesn’t tell

Biafranboys:

You sound like a little kid born yesterday

Can Ghanaians afford $1million dollars?

Ghana needs to be punished by African Union and ecowas

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 5:13pm On May 05, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

We Ghanaians are waiting for you stupid illiterate like you to start first...lol dumbass fool

Keep foaming in the mouth, this is the same thing shagari did to Ghana back then and believe me the tables would turn soon. The marauders from the sahel are all coming for you guys.

There is nothing in ghana I travelled there in 2002

Ghanaians would soon be punished and I don't blame you I blame the fulanis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafravd: 5:22pm On May 05, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

We Ghanaians are waiting for you stupid illiterate like you to start first...lol dumbass fool
dem be criminals, smash their fvcking flathe@d on hard wall

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 5:24pm On May 05, 2021
You are Igbo man, right? Do you think all the crap you are writing will help your Igbo brothers in Ghana? Hell no! You are rather making things worse for them.

Any Ghanaian reading what you are writing will immediately take offense. Who are you to tell Ghanians how to run their country? It is their fvcking country and they can do whatever they like and impose any laws they like, and there is nothing you or any foreigner can do about it l

If you really want to help your brothers in Ghana, I will advice your to to be very careful with your statements so don’t create more problems for your Igbo people in Ghana.

I am a

Biafranboys:

I say you Ghanaians are too slow and dumb, did you not read where I blamed buhari for closing the border.

Can you afford to pay 1million to open a shop, are you people OK in the head?

You people are making mouth because we have a clueless man in power

Au and ecowas can punish Ghana and they will, withdraw if you like and see who will trade with you in Africa you will get fat on your own banku

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by ProWalker: 5:24pm On May 05, 2021
OP wrote
Look igbos you need to boycott Ghana go to other African countries where their business environment is friendly and when you leave the Ghanaians would suffer.

A typical Ibo that always think the world revolves around them

Were they suffering before you people carry your suffer heads entered their country ? Why then would they suffer if they kick you out?

You have a false of importance as a tribe

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by plaindealer: 5:29pm On May 05, 2021
Nigeria is not a country, but Ghana is a country...

See how Igbos are enjoying Ghana..

This is what you get when you think every rubbish country like Ghana is better than your own...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
If any foreigner living in Ghana is not happy about the way he or she is being treated, he or she is free to leave Ghana. Is it by force to stay in Ghana? When you travel to another country, you respect the laws of your host country or you leave. You don’t tell your host country how to treat you.

Every country has laws to protect its national interests and citizens. Ghana does not tell Nigeria the laws to enact or not to enact. So why do nigerians think they can complain about laws enacted by Ghana, a sovereign nation?

Tell your people in Ghana to return to Nigeria if they cannot comply with Ghana’s laws. If they want remain in Ghana, then let them comply with the laws of their host country 100 percent. It is not by force they should stay in Ghana, and Ghanaians did not beg Nigerians to come to Ghana. A word to the wise......

I actually agree with you. Ghana is not an annex of Nigeria and arrogant Nigerians , with domineering "no man's land" attitudes, should stop acting as if it is. Simple.

If you don't like Ghana, as a business destination then simply look elsewhere. Outsiders should not ask Ghana to change for them same as I won't tolerate Ghanaians telling Nigerians to change our ways for them in Nigeria.

When in Rome behave like a Roman else move back to wherever you have come from if not ready to do that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Poor State Of Lagos Roads / Buhari: Thieving Elite As Bad As Militants Such As Mend, Boko Haram Etc / Nigeria Loses N158.9bn Daily To Strike – Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.