Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana (6207 Views)

Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 8:38pm On May 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Oya, what are yiu waiting for? Deport the 480,000 Ghanaians in Nigetia so we deport the more than 5 million Nigerians in Ghana. Nothing spoil. You deport 400,000, we deport 5million grin

in the 1980s you deported 2 million Ghanaians and we quickly took them back. So how will receiving 480, 000 in Ghana be a problem in 2021? use your head, Igbo boy

You still never receive sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 8:49pm On May 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Oya, what are yiu waiting for? Deport the 480,000 Ghanaians in Nigetia so we deport the more than 5 million Nigerians in Ghana. Nothing spoil. You deport 400,000, we deport 5million grin

in the 1980s you deported 2 million Ghanaians and we quickly took them back. So how will receiving 480, 000 in Ghana be a problem in 2021? use your head, Igbo boy

Charlie you Don receive the sense now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by omonnakoda: 9:00pm On May 05, 2021
Bottomline it is NOT your land. They are doing you a favour to accommodate you and can kick you out whenever they choose.
You better face reality and stop all this entitlement mentality.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by omonnakoda: 9:02pm On May 05, 2021
One Nigerian idiot wakes up and claims that there are more Ghanaians in Nigeria and you are quoting that all over the place like Bible.
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 9:03pm On May 05, 2021
omonnakoda:
One Nigerian idiot wakes up and claims that there are more Ghanaians in Nigeria and you are quoting that all over the place like Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 9:03pm On May 05, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Did you also google or ask ur corrupt Igbo government if that money have been paid or not? Dumbass illiterate lol u don't know sh!t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by omonnakoda: 9:04pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

Read again kid
There is nothing to read there but the usual lies

You have $1m to pay as levy and you insist on dying in Ghana . What ever happened to the largest market in the Milky Way in Onitsha
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

Can your lineage pay $1m to run a retail shop, I say una must get sense by force

If Ghana is initiating policies that hints at a protectionist agenda then ask yourself why they are doing so.

When you find the answer to that then ask yourself whether you wish to stick around to accept practices put in place to force you out or you'd rather proudly and definitely take your investment elsewhere.

What on earth are Igbos, clearly the target of Ghana's protectionist policies, selling to warrant paying a $1 million trading levy?

You even have no shame arguing when you know that the preposterous amount is meant to frustrate and force you out.
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 9:23pm On May 05, 2021
Grayoso:

If Ghana is initiating policies that hints at a protectionist agenda then ask yourself why they are doing so.

When you find the answer to that then ask yourself whether you wish to stick around to accept practices put in place to force you out or you'd rather proudly and definitely take your investment elsewhere.

Atleast let the fools open the shops so people can take their goods.

Its funny how all of you keep on defending a wicked and heartless policy.

$1m for shop not even factory, nigeria should stop the gas flow and let's see who wins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 9:23pm On May 05, 2021
omonnakoda:
There is nothing to read there but the usual lies

You have $1m to pay as levy and you insist on dying in Ghana . What ever happened to the largest market in the Milky Way in Onitsha

Ta run away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

Atleast let the fools open the shops to people can take their goods.

Its funny how all of you keep on defending a wicked and heartless policy.

$1m for shop not even factory, nigeria should stop the gas flow and let's see who wins

Anything I have said sounds like a defence of Ghana's protectionist agenda even ECOWAS frowns on?

Point is that it means a lot for them to drive you out so why should you want to remain where you are not wanted when other more 'equitable' markets abound in other nations in West Africa?
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 9:45pm On May 05, 2021
Grayoso:

Anything I have said sounds like a defence of Ghana's protectionist agenda even ECOWAS frowns on?

Point is that it means a lot for them to drive you out so why should you want to remain where you are not wanted when other more 'equitable' markets abound in other nations in West Africa?

I guess you don't know what it takes to invest in another country, do you think is it easy to just pack up and leave? Some are married to Ghanaians and some have kids born there, what is wrong with you people?

Is it against ecowas and Ghana is disobeying and breaking the rules

Are Ghanaians been treated this way in Nigeria and other parts of Africa? We have over 480,000 illegal Ghanaians living in Nigeria peaceful.

Yes igbos should not longer invest in Ghana and the ones already there should know how to leave infact some are ready to leave and already asking the Nigerian government to lift them.

How do you close of 600 shops belonging to Nigerians? 600.. even usa can't do such.

You collect resident permit of $400 plus work or i think $500 plus other fees and again you still lock their shops

The world is a global village imagine if Europeans behave this way people like us won't even be anywhere

How many black Africans can invest in Ghana?

You have more Ghanaians in Nigeria than in the UK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

I guess you don't know what it takes to invest in another country, do you think is it easy to just pack up and leave? Some are married to Ghanaians and some have kids born there, what is wrong with you people?

Is it against ecowas and Ghana is disobeying and breaking the rules

Are Ghanaians been treated this way in Nigeria and other parts of Africa? We have over 480,000 illegal Ghanaians living in Nigeria peaceful.

Yes igbos should not longer invest in Ghana and the ones already there should know how to leave infact some are ready to leave and already asking the Nigerian government to lift them.

How do you close of 600 shops belonging to Nigerians? 600.. even usa can't do such.

You collect resident permit of $400 plus work or i think $500 plus other fees and again you still lock their shops

The world is a global village imagine if Europeans behave this way people like us won't even be anywhere

How many black Africans can invest in Ghana?

You have more Ghanaians in Nigeria than in the UK

No wahala. Stay and drag with them. It is "no man's land" ba? Africa is still what it is. ECOWAS frowns on what Ghana is doing but they hide behind technicalities and grey areas and the energy or conviction is not really there to take Ghana to task.

The Nigerian Government has intervened and appealed yet can't force Ghana to be conciliatory. What is then the way forward when it is obvious Ghana want's Nigerians out of their markets?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by omonnakoda: 10:10pm On May 05, 2021
No one begged you to invest. Go and invest in Aba.

Reality is you are a little better than refugees
You are not doing Nigeria proud there....nobody send una . So don't expect any sympathy.

What exactly are you selling in Ghana ? Nigerian products?

The same old Go to China load a container formula? No nation , I repeat no nation on earth allows foreigners to do such low level business.

They want serious investors with deep pockets , Not sole traders bringing in 1 Chinese container a months

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 10:13pm On May 05, 2021
Grayoso:

No wahala. Stay and drag with them. It is "no man's land" ba? Africa is still what it is. ECOWAS frowns on what Ghana is doing but they hide behind technicalities and grey areas and the energy or conviction is not really there to take Ghana to task.

The Nigerian Government has intervened and appealed yet can't force Ghana to be conciliatory. What is then the way forward when it is obvious Ghana want's Nigerians out of their markets?

See oboy I hate dulling, stop talking from both sides of your mouth be a man for once, why are you bringing your no man's land tribalism on this issue?

Look I guess you don't know international politics, do you know the Saudis are unofficially boycotting Turkey, not official

We have a clueless man in power, a country like Nigeria can't beg a county like Ghana, is it just like saying Nigeria should beg Togo, really. We have the power to make Ghana suffer but the clueless man is refusing to use it, imagine Ghana demolishing a Nigerian government building, diplomatic building infact they broke so many international laws.

We can give them the hammer and they would get sense by force we have given them too many carrot

Big countries don't play around this is why usa can sanction any country in the world the today
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 10:15pm On May 05, 2021
omonnakoda:
No one begged you to invest. Go and invest in Aba.

Reality is you are a little better than refugees
You are not doing Nigeria proud there....nobody send una . So don't expect any sympathy.

What exactly are you selling in Ghana ? Nigerian products?

The same old Go to China load a container formula? No nation , I repeat no nation on earth allows foreigners to do such low level business.

They want serious investors with deep pockets , Not sole traders bringing in 1 Chinese container a months

You must get sense by force

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by ProWalker: 10:16pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

You insulted me first and please drown yourself

Shaaaaraaaaap and GTFO
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by omonnakoda: 10:18pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

You must get sense by force
How is that my business or yours?
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by ProWalker: 10:25pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

Why are Ghanaians in Nigeria?

My problem is the envy and jealously you have for Nigerians even in schools you people tell little kids to go back to Nigeria, is that not like racism/xenophobia but you scream when the white man tell you to go back to Ghana.

As long as you refuse to get sense you won't stop until you receive sense because your argument is dumb

How many Ghanaians are in igbo land ? They are mostly living in SW
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 10:25pm On May 05, 2021
omonnakoda:
How is that my business or yours?

It is my business because you are embarrassing your linage online grin
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 10:31pm On May 05, 2021
ProWalker:

How many Ghanaians are in igbo land ? They are mostly living in SW

I hope you see biafra land imo state there, I say all you yoruba muslims and fulanis must get sense today

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 10:56pm On May 05, 2021
AniOmaa:

Utter trash and tripe from a worthless yoruba nearthandal bastard who will remain stuck in the oasis of self-consuming hate and inferiority complex, especially when you've got absolutely on your Igbo superiors grin! didn't your bastard of a drug lord Tinubu recently insist that yaribanza and Fulanis are ONE? the same fulani that have decamped you apes to Benin republic refugee camps. Igbos will continue to be your eternal nemesis, and you will die on that realization.

Heck even a Fulani man once declared that you subhumans are the problem of Nigeria.

T. K. O.. I think the yoruba Muslims because I have yoruba friends the yoruba Muslims are something else they have sniffed fulani cos urine
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Litmus: 10:58pm On May 05, 2021
providencia:
There is nothing Nigeria can do to Ghanian president. He is a man who put France and Europe in their place in the presence of France president. Buhari is the major problem here for not honouring the free trade policy. He is the best African President right now

Ha, ha, ha, cough, cough, ha,ha, he, he..put France and Europe in thire place, nuclear and economic giant Ghana...

I've heard it said short guys love big cars -a sort of compensation for small balls and I guess massive delusions play same role for Ghanaians....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by AniOmaa: 11:18pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

Thank you and I fully understand now and infact after today's thread I realised how much we igbos are hated in the geographical expression and this is why I say if and when we have our own country, 10% of our wealth should go towards defence just like Israel we have lots of enemies.

They hate the igbos so much but won't let them go, well guess what we are going
You shouldn't even be discussing a topic like this on Nairaland of all places, if you were expecting solidarity, intelligent discourse and understanding then you came to the wrong jungle... if you're truly Igbo... then you should sometimes learn to curb your emotions, know the type of hostile environment you find yourself, and be smart enough not to pick certain issues unless it's absolutely necessary.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NTA News: Do You Still Have Faith In Them? / Photos From Accident That Happened Yesterday In Asaba / No Money To Pay Pensions, Gratuities – Enugu Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.