Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana (6187 Views)

Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 5:41pm On May 05, 2021
Whether you like the policy or not doesn’t matter. It is what Ghanaians decide collectively that matter in their country. It is their country after all. Or since when did Ghanaian tell Nigerians the laws to enact in Nigeria?

If you cannot one million dollars, why can’t you go to another country?

Biafranboys:

Even Ghana boy get mouth they talk back at aNigerian na wa o, can you do it face to face. Lol and for the record I don't hate Ghana most of my primary school teachers were Ghanaians.

I hate the policy and how on earth do you ask people to pay $1m are you people alrite in the head.

Ok go ahead and behead them and you will feel the wrath of God desend on Ghana even the world powers won't save you infact don't behead any other tribe but igbos and see how Ghana would be turned to Syria and infact I would personally volunteer
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 5:44pm On May 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Whether you like the policy or not doesn’t matter. It is what Ghanaians decide collectively that matter in their country. It is their country after all. Or since when did Ghanaian tell Nigerians the laws to enact in Nigeria?

If you cannot one million dollars, why can’t you go to another country?

You see I really don't blame the Ghanaians and if you slow people followed what I typed, I blamed buhari for closing the border.

What is wrong is wrong stop supporting nonsense.

How do you demand $1m

I blame the clueless leader of Nigeria this is why Ghanaians can destroy Nigerian building and we did nothing

The hammer will fall on Ghana soon keep pushing

Na $1m dollars Ghanaians they call like $1000

Yoruba Muslims and fulanis are supporting Ghanaians because they don't invest outside nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 5:46pm On May 05, 2021
The person without sense is the person who wants to dictate laws to a sovereign nation.

Who are you to tell Ghanaians the laws to enact and the laws not to enact.

Is that how Nigerians behave? Can Ghanaians come to Nigeria and tell Nigerians the laws your National Assembly should pass? Stop talking crap! Yiu will get sense by force! Utter crap!

Biafranboys:

Can your lineage pay $1m to run a retail shop, I say una must get sense by force
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 5:49pm On May 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
The person without sense is the person who wants to dictate laws to a sovereign nation.

Who are you to tell Ghanaians the laws to enact and the laws not to enact.

Is that how Nigerians behave? Can Ghanaians come to Nigeria and tell Nigerians the laws your National Assembly should pass? Stop talking crap! Yiu will get sense by force! Utter crap!

Dude I am engaging you because I feel you have sense

Think am na.. For retail shop you want someone to show proof of $1m,haba make una fear God na, even usa won't demand $1m

Make your laws but do it with sense at the end of the day investors would run away

The law is targeted at Nigerians and igbos and it is political, which other black African country can afford $1m for a shop.. What do you people smoke in Ghana?

You people should receive sense na, na twitter office they shark una trust me Nigeria did worth during their oil boom and where is Nigeria today

Make your law but apply sense not wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 5:52pm On May 05, 2021
What exactly is your problem with Ghana and Ghanaians?

If Ghanaian law says a foreigner has to pay one million dollars to be a retailer, and you cannot afford it, you simply move to another country. There are many countries in Africa you can go to. Is it by force you stay in Ghana?

Abusing Ghana and Ghanaians will only make the plight of Nigerians in Ghana worse, not better.

Biafranboys:

You see I really don't blame the Ghanaians and if you slow people followed what I typed, I blamed buhari for closing the border.

What is wrong is wrong stop supporting nonsense.

How do you demand $1m

I blame the clueless leader of Nigeria this is why Ghanaians can destroy Nigerian building and we did nothing

The hammer will fall on Ghana soon keep pushing

Na $1m dollars Ghanaians they call like $1000

Yoruba Muslims and fulanis are supporting Ghanaians because they don't invest outside nigeria
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by waterbrown24: 5:54pm On May 05, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Truthfully there's little difference between igbos and the fulani....they both oppress sub minorities, they're both religious fanatics and extremists, they both bring crime were ever they go, they lack respect for local authority and both are fairly rettarded......the only difference is that one is muslim and the other is christain, one has more power than the other....And the DG of WTO is from Delta State not Igbo.

so delta is now a tribe? the free education u guys got from that man called awolowo who died in a despicable way is worthless.

NOI is a proud igbo woman from ogwashukwu..the kind of severe pains u abobakus have been in since she was appointed DG WTO can't be fantomed, Ígbo women set pace.it' isn't our fault our women are pulling the strings world wide while your women are still being circumcised in your brown roof hamlet..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Wizzzzmike: 5:56pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

Even Ghana boy get mouth they talk back at aNigerian na wa o, can you do it face to face. Lol and for the record I don't hate Ghana most of my primary school teachers were Ghanaians.

I hate the policy and how on earth do you ask people to pay $1m are you people alrite in the head.

Ok go ahead and behead them and you will feel the wrath of God desend on Ghana even the world powers won't save you infact don't behead any other tribe but igbos and see how Ghana would be turned to Syria and infact I would personally volunteer

Lol I don't believe a Ghanaian teach you in school lol

Dude our government is protecting Ghanaian businesses get that in ur head.

I thought we are gonna face the wrath of you and ur igbo government lol
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 5:56pm On May 05, 2021
Look at this is this is not political, Ghana that stick you are looking for you will see it because una Don too chop carrot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by helinues: 5:57pm On May 05, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

We Ghanaians are waiting for you stupid illiterate like you to start first...lol dumbass fool

Bro if you read the thread very well, you can see this case is majorly affected by a particular tribe in Nigeria..

Count other Nigerians out of it.. You can check the name of the tribe and throw your banters, other tribes are not really affected and in support of Ghana in this. Read some of the comments in support of Ghana

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by omonnakoda: 5:57pm On May 05, 2021
The simple truth is Ghana has been too lenient. Go back home.
This petty trading way of doing business does not bring development. Come together and form a cooperative company with a massive capital base . Raise the $1milion as demanded or go back home

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 5:59pm On May 05, 2021
omonnakoda:
The simple truth is Ghana has been too lenient. Go back home.
This petty trading way of doing business does not bring development. Come together and form a cooperative company with a massive capital base . Raise the $1milion as demanded or go back home

Read this little kid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by cocolacec(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:
It is sad to see Ghana a friendly country treating igbos and not Nigerians this way and let's face it we all know the shop owners are igbos and this is why the Nigerian government is doing nothing to help them you don't try this nonsense with a sane country.

Let's not pretend how on earth do you ask people to pay $1million are those people alrite in the head? When trump said Americans first the world was crying and this is the same thing Ghana is Doing to Nigerians

How much are Ghanaians worth?

What if the world impose the same thing on Ghanaians living in other countries what kind of hypocrisy is this. People from Ghana go to other countries and they are free and they kill peoples business in their own country.

Look igbos you need to boycott Ghana go to other African countries where their business environment is friendly and when you leave the Ghanaians would suffer.

Igbos stop going to Ghana the hype is already too much aside light and security I don't see anything special in Ghana no benefits even Ghanaians are running away and crossing the Mexican border.

Igbo politicians stand up for your igbo brothers in Ghana because buhari would do nothing, as long as you are igbo the issues in Ghana should affect you because they are our brothers.

The Ghanaian Cup would be full very soon because the issues are clearly political and to the clueless man in charge open the damn borders, you can't close the Southern border and leave the Northern border open, that man is a disaster

Add yours

Call out Nnamdi kanu,the defender of the igbo people to call Ghana to order or face the consequences.
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 6:00pm On May 05, 2021
helinues:

Bro if you read the thread very well, you can see this case is majorly affected by a particular tribe in Nigeria..

Count other Nigerians out of it.. You can check the name of the tribe and throw your banters, other tribes are not really affected and in support of Ghana in this. Read some of the comments in support of Ghana

Thank you

Has it gotten to this to be licking the ass of Ghanaians because of you hate igbo people, I swear you are a curse on your lineage. Spits

In my next life I would still be igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 6:01pm On May 05, 2021
Ghanaians in their wisdom enacted laws for their country. If you think they don’t have a right to enact laws that protect the best interests of Ghana and Ghanaians, then you have lost it completely.

Tell your Igbo brothers to move to another country if they don’t like the way Ghana is treating them. Ghanaians are sick and tired of you Nigerians, particularly igbos. You need to be careful what you say because it may work against your fellow Igbo traders in Ghana. It is this gra gra attitude of igbos that got them into where they are Ghana today. You can’t insult your host country and expect the people to treat you nicely,huh?

Biafranboys:

Dude I am engaging you because I feel you have sense

Think am na.. For retail shop you want someone to show proof of $1m,haba make una fear God na, even usa won't demand $1m

Make your laws but do it with sense at the end of the day investors would run away

The law is targeted at Nigerians and igbos and it is political, which other black African country can afford $1m for a shop.. What do you people smoke in Ghana?

You people should receive sense na, na twitter office they shark una trust me Nigeria did worth during their oil boom and where is Nigeria today

Make your law but apply sense not wickedness
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 6:04pm On May 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Ghanaians in their wisdom enacted laws for their country. If you think they don’t have a right to enact laws that protect the best interests of Ghana and Ghanaians, then you have lost it completely.

Tell your Igbo brothers to move to another country if they don’t like the way Ghana is treating them. Ghanaians are sick and tired of you Nigerians, particularly igbos. You need to be careful what you say because it may work against your fellow Igbo traders in Ghana. It is this gra gra attitude of igbos that got them into where they are Ghana today. You can’t insult your host country and expect the people to treat you nicely,huh?

Lol even Ghana Don get mouth see wetin electricity cause. Lol. You people have eaten too many carrots, stick time.

Tell Ghanaians in other parts of the world to move back to Ghana

Do you know we have many Ghanaians in Nigeria?

Do you even have $50 and you here supporting $1m for a shop

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 6:05pm On May 05, 2021
cocolacec:

Call out Nnamdi kanu,the defender of the igbo people to call Ghana to order or face the consequences.

Run away little kid go sleep on your mat in your idp camp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by helinues: 6:06pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

Has it gotten to this to be licking the ass of Ghanaians because of you hate igbo people, I swear you are a curse on your lineage. Spits

In my next life I would still be igbo

Why always your tribe??

Is that too hard to answer?
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 6:08pm On May 05, 2021
helinues:

Why always your tribe??

Is that too hard to answer?

Sha tap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by omonnakoda: 6:11pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

Read this little kid
$ 1 million is NOT a levyThat likely is the problem ...........ILLITERACY

Why should they pay $1 million as "LEVY"

Illiterate traders who do not understand the rules playing victim
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by helinues: 6:12pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

Sha tap

Some years ago, I took one of your brothers to circle to buy a laptop, when we got there, the seller is a Nigerian, an Igbo infact the guy is from same local government with the boy, to cut the long story short, the laptop stopped working in less than a week, make the guy refund or replace, we no see him

Same local government oo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 6:15pm On May 05, 2021
omonnakoda:
$ 1 million is NOT a levyThat likely is the problem ...........ILLITERACY

Why should they pay $1 million as "LEVY"

Illiterate traders who do not understand the rules playing victim

Read again kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 6:16pm On May 05, 2021
How many Ghanaians in Nigeria pay for resident permit and work permit in Nigeria, I say Ghana keep pushing the hammer go fall soon.

Nigerians doing business pay for work permit and residence permit and some other payment in dollars

And you want $1m for a shop, you people are not alrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 6:24pm On May 05, 2021
745fivve:
[s][/s]

Thank you bro help me day cancel that idp camper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 6:24pm On May 05, 2021
Nobody gives a fvck about what you think about Ghana or Ghanaians. Hope you are making plans to evacuate your Igbo brothers from Ghana? Ghanaians don’t give a fvck about you Nigerians, particularly igbos.

Any Ghanaian still living in Nigeria should return home immediately. The government of Ghana is willing to support any Ghanaian in Nigeria to return home. Contact the Ghana High Commission in Abuja.

Biafranboys:

Lol even Ghana Don get mouth see wetin electricity cause. Lol. You people have eaten too many carrots, stick time.

Tell Ghanaians in other parts of the world to move back to Ghana

Do you know we have many Ghanaians in Nigeria?

Do you even have $50 and you here supporting $1m for a shop

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apapa Gridlock Persists, Lagos Blames NPA, MAN Laments Losses / SupportMeToLead To Hold Mock Elections To Produce Capable Youths / Breaking News! Donald Trump Daughter Dating A Nigerian - Dailymail UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.