Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

400L Law Student Of OAU S3xually Molest And B3@t Up His Ex-girlfriend (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 400L Law Student Of OAU S3xually Molest And B3@t Up His Ex-girlfriend (Video) (467 Views)

Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell / Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her / Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

400L Law Student Of OAU S3xually Molest And B3@t Up His Ex-girlfriend (Video) by Lekannu: 3:50pm On May 05, 2021
A 400L student of Obafemi Awolowo University, David Adeleke who is the deputy speaker of the Law Student’s representative Council (LSRC), was caught b3at!ng up and trying to r@p3 his ex-girlfriend, Esther for ending relationship with him.

According to sources, Esther who is also in 400L ended relationship with David since last year, but he seem not to have moved on as he was caught s3xually molesting her and b3@ting her up for refusing him.

Sources close to us now claim, the school authorities have not taken any action regarding the issue and the law student society in the school are also trying to cover up the case to prevent it getting to the police and necessary authorities due to his position in the LRSC as the deputy speaker.

It is claimed that if he is reported to the authorities, he won’t be allowed to go to law school.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Gives Baby Bleach To Drink After Being Promised N20,000 / More Trouble For Faleke's Candidate As WAEC Replies FCID, Says Layeni's 1979 Cer / Pls How Can I Recover My Money From Someone Who Scammed Me Of #150,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.