Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets (61278 Views)

Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo / Okorocha Reacts As Gov. Uzodinma Launches Investigation Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by iLegendd(m): 6:14pm On May 05, 2021
He patronized Innoson. That's great.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by UnabashedIPOB: 6:14pm On May 05, 2021
Today's event heralds the presentation of more vehicles and security gadgets to our Operation Search and Flush team. It is a bold statement on our iron-clad resolve to flush out criminals from our dear state. It is a signal to bandits, hoodlums and trigger-happy criminals that their time is up in Imo State.

This guy is a joke. He keeps wasting the state's meagre resources on projects that yield NO POSITIVE outcomes. What happened to the "EBUBEOKE" that he and the other BUHARI IDIOT Igbo governors formed about a couple of weeks ago? I guess he saw that it was a futile effort, then he launched another security organization. What an 1MBEC1LE!
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by streetsoldier1(m): 6:14pm On May 05, 2021
nedu666:
And this is suppose to be news that u are calling lala.
Nonsense, abeg someone help me predict score of Chelsea and Madrid

1-0 in favour of chelsea. Final is between mancity and chelsea
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Babaken(m): 6:15pm On May 05, 2021
I put it to you that Imo state governor Hope is the major cause of the unrest situation happening in Imo state through his words and actions. Even though he is a machinary invented by fulani's to cuz problems in the east he for use his brain small.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by observanc1: 6:15pm On May 05, 2021
winning101:
[s][/s]
LMAO. Lauretta Onochie, how market? grin

I can see all the daft zombies up there jubiating. I thought this should be a sad news to you people that someone wants to stop Southeast from turning into Somalia (as you folks were touting few days ago)? cheesy

Which one? Where una dey? cheesy

Anyway thank God for the governor for patronising Innoson and also thank God for him for trying to improve the security of the state. Every security presence is welcome as long as they're not extorting motorists, brutalising civillians or trying to cause havoc in the state.

Ps.
If possible they should withdraw all the soldiers fighting Boko Haram in the North to man the security of Imo State too. wink
ngeneukwenu is a man.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Franking: 6:16pm On May 05, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Putting them in their place!

I like this man...

God bless Governor Hope Uzodinma for making Imo miscreant free

God bless Imo state

Elohem and Chukwu Okuko Abiama bless the entire Igbo race grin

Nne gi.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Nazareth10: 6:16pm On May 05, 2021
Suddenly there is money
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Timon4real(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2021
This plenty vehicles?
If these number of cars were given to the Nigeria Army, they should have defeated Boko Haram...
Well, good Sha..
Make we no hear another trouble for owerri sha

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Faithful1234(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2021
Small boi u no how many army Nigeria get, but Boko Haram the use them recite complicated Qooooooooraaaaaaan....indiyara.waka there!!!!!!
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Crusty3: 6:20pm On May 05, 2021
Money that could have been used in developing the state is now being channelled into purchasing instruments of war.
How can we progress like this?
The children you choose not to empower today will become the unknown gunmen who would make your life a living hell.he feels threatened and now he rushed to splurge same money that would have empowered them on weapons...
Very wise politicians

Winter is coming sha( if u know u know)
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by rayvelez(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2021
I hope dis will curb Herdsmen terrorists and UGM madness.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by ShawnT(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2021
It's high time those criminals are flushed out of imo.God bless the governor
PissfulProtester:

I like this man...

God bless Imo state

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by obailala(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2021
tungamaje:
I didn't read where he ordered the flush and smoke team to smoke out killer herdsmen. That's where he failed. He even didn't make mention of them in his speech
Imo state has never had any case of herdsmen attacks. If ESN/Unknown gunmen claim they're in Imo to fight herdsmen, then there's clearly something wrong with that logic since we've never ever had any herdsmen incidents in the state...

The unknown gunmen/ESN shooting around Imo state are nothing but political thugs being paid by Imo politicians to fight Uzodimma.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by emilo2bad: 6:21pm On May 05, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Now This Is Who You Can Call A Governor...

Worst Time for The IPOS/ESN/Unknown and Known Gun Men Terrorists...

If They Born Your Papa Well, Try The Will Of The State Government...
I always enjoy your comments observations and suggestions it like we have the same mind. Thanks you. since the fall of vice president of Internet country attack have reduce its like ESN terrorists did not prepared for what they started

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Jostoman: 6:22pm On May 05, 2021
unimagin:

Ndi ManU
but Man City will win the cup.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 05, 2021
Jostoman:
2-1 against Chelsea
you are madt.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by otuomasirichi: 6:24pm On May 05, 2021
If i see Ngeneukwenu i will flog the hell out of her no matter her age. Small but mighty

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by emilo2bad: 6:25pm On May 05, 2021
Cyberterror:
Since the killing of ikonso, Imo state has been enjoying relative peace.
You very correct. That is why Emma powerless almost commit suicide
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Jostoman: 6:27pm On May 05, 2021
Xiaomi1:
you are madt.
e pain am
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Trutherme: 6:31pm On May 05, 2021
Operation search and flush during the day and jetting off to Abuja in the night.

Runaway Governor grin
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by southsouthking(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2021
Lols
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by gaftsoil(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2021
Lol. Na now Imo go get more attacks on the police and military
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Starships4u(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2021
jackcanfield:
grin Las Las someone must profit from the crisis... Oga Inosson congratulations.

I de tells yhu oh...

All I looked out for was who gained in this business....
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Subsea101: 6:37pm On May 05, 2021
The mods are just masturbating on this particular thread... Sent to Front page twice within minutes
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Lorddominic(m): 6:38pm On May 05, 2021
nedu666:
And this is suppose to be news that u are calling lala.
Nonsense, abeg someone help me predict score of Chelsea and Madrid

FT score: 1:1
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Ten06(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Just like boko haram they won't know who they are fighting
This battle get to do more with intelligence gathering
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by lexy2014: 6:40pm On May 05, 2021
Indispensable85:
I love this response.

What exactly is d response supposed to achieve?
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by lexy2014: 6:42pm On May 05, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Ok....so how will d new vehicles make it d "Worst Time for The IPOS/ESN/Unknown and Known Gun Men Terrorists..."?
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by lexy2014: 6:43pm On May 05, 2021
PissfulProtester:

I like this man...

God bless Imo state

How does new vehicles make imo "miscreant free"?
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Oshokalo: 6:44pm On May 05, 2021
Idiot sheybi him and his like were eating security vote all this while buying Rose Royce now the monster has visited them,if na the masses he for no do anything p rubbish and Desmond ediot
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by InvertedHammer: 6:44pm On May 05, 2021
/
LOL.

Year in, year out the useless Governors in Nigeria purchase operational vehicles for "Federal" law enforcement agencies. If it worked, Nigeria won't be where it is today. The first step in having law-abiding citizens is to align with the citizens. N1 trillion given to the military and Boko Haram is still picking them like fowls.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeleke Demolishes Osogbo Beautification Wall Built By Aregbesola(pics) / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.