Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets (61279 Views)

Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo / Okorocha Reacts As Gov. Uzodinma Launches Investigation Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by lexy2014: 6:45pm On May 05, 2021
Sunday2021:
This is how a governor should react, most of the governors are the people sponsoring those ESN and bandits. God bless Hope
God bless Buhari.

So how will this reaction stop ESN?
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by generalud: 6:51pm On May 05, 2021
Atleast, the supreme court governor has done by patronising innoson motors. I commend him for that.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Lashist(m): 6:55pm On May 05, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Now This Is Who You Can Call A Governor...

Worst Time for The IPOS/ESN/Unknown and Known Gun Men Terrorists...

If They Born Your Papa Well, Try The Will Of The State Government...
Lol...see his wide mouth cheesy grin...if the governor belongs to another party will you hail him like this Ngeneokwenu grin...you be slow clown...you that naturally hate Igbos suddenly loves Uzodinma because he is in APC
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by michoim(m): 6:57pm On May 05, 2021
Nice efforts
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by luluman: 6:58pm On May 05, 2021
GTkester:
Hehehe. Exercise in futility
You must be an unknown gun man
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by PAQ(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2021
So dem get all this money before? Why first let the situation deteriorate before doing the needful??
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by alfasexy: 7:01pm On May 05, 2021
But he didn't attend?
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by billyG(m): 7:01pm On May 05, 2021
All b/C of UGM if only UGM can threaten them to provide roads, portable water, quality education,pay workers & pensioners,equipt hospitals, employ youths,engage them in skill acquisition with startup grants or they will show them pepper...so imo state gornment has alot of money to buy vehicles like this?
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Amanda4life: 7:03pm On May 05, 2021
Sunday2021:
This is how a governor should react, most of the governors are the people sponsoring those ESN and bandits. God bless Hope
God bless Buhari.
EVER SINCE NIGERIAN army has been ingesting in weapon to fight bokoharam, has it solved the problem?

the war Going on is the WAR OF THE HEArt.

THIS WAR NEEDS T O BW TRACED FROM THE SOURCE IF NOT THINGS WILL GET WORST
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Troublemaker007(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

What of the Fulani herdsmen?

Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by tungamaje: 7:07pm On May 05, 2021
obailala:
Imo state has never had any case of herdsmen attacks. If ESN/Unknown gunmen claim they're in Imo to fight herdsmen, then there's clearly something wrong with that logic since we've never ever had any herdsmen incidents in the state...

The unknown gunmen/ESN shooting around Imo state are nothing but political thugs being paid by Imo politicians to fight Uzodimma.

It's really beautiful to hear herdsmen never attacked farmers In Imo according to you although it's doubtful. They are a menace throughout Nigeria
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by danigbo(m): 7:09pm On May 05, 2021
Jostoman:
2-1 against Chelsea
4 - 0
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by PissfulProtester: 7:10pm On May 05, 2021
You guys are the biggest hypocrites the world will ever know ...

What do you want exactly? You want the evil gunmen to continue terrorising Imo state? Why do you jubilate shamelessly when they strike and then cry premium tears when they are caught? Are you guys that evil? I don't understand you guys at all..
mouthofThegod:

All these vehicles will belong to unknown gunmen very soon grin
I won't tell you how grin
Omoslim26:
If this is the only thing you can achieve before you will be kicked out in the coming election, then May God help you.

God bless Imo state
God bless Ala Igbo.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by FLYFIRE(m): 7:18pm On May 05, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

You can only deceive yourself & your other mates. Ask your people to withdraw from the South
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Topmaike007(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2021
nedu666:
And this is suppose to be news that u are calling lala.
Nonsense, abeg someone help me predict score of Chelsea and Madrid
Madrid to win 0:1
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by chloride6: 7:26pm On May 05, 2021
They went to use Innoson Vehicles to snap
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Rickbronz(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2021
OK

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by showafrica(m): 7:31pm On May 05, 2021
nedu666:

2 - 1, Ngolo Kante to score. Put 10k... at your own risk
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by ezechi24(m): 7:31pm On May 05, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You guys are the biggest hypocrites the world will ever know ...

What do you want exactly? You want the evil gunmen to continue terrorising Imo state? Why do you jubilate shamelessly when they strike and then cry premium tears when they are caught? Are you guys that evil? I don't understand you guys at all..

Putting them in their place!

I like this man...

God bless Governor Hope Uzodinma for making Imo miscreant free

God bless Imo state

Elohem and Chukwu Okuko Abiama bless the entire Igbo race grin

big fool
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by meccuno: 7:35pm On May 05, 2021
nedu666:
3-1
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by obailala(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2021
tungamaje:

It's really beautiful to hear herdsmen never attacked farmers In Imo according to you although it's doubtful. They are a menace throughout Nigeria
Well, herdsmen are a menace all over the place, but never for once have we had any herdsmen incident in Imo state. That's why its totally bizarre how ESn who should be chasing away useless hersdmen are now having a herdsmenless Imo state as the epicentre of their activities, sacking police stations and releasing prisoners. Just pure evidence that the gunmen in Imo are mere political thugs fighting the governor.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by EMMY76: 7:36pm On May 05, 2021
He really tried these are innoson vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by freshvine(f): 7:40pm On May 05, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

You didn't mention fulani herdsmen terrorising, raping and killing villagers that prompted the action of ESN why?
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:41pm On May 05, 2021
Seun Osewa, Nairaland has become a garbage ground for polluted minds to rant all sorts of nonsense. Is a pity many naija youths were not properly trained/brought-up to talk and comment and think constructively how we can solve the problems for the development of our society.
ALL THESE EVIL inclined YOUTHS are busy FANing HATRED and violence. This is unaccepatble!
IT's high time SEUN you close all threads regarding political matters here as this malice and menace is breeding hardened youths and devious characters. May God save our youths from being tools in devil's hands.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by charlesucheh(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2021
After so much pressure, this was what he could come up with.

Civil servants in IMO state should know that, when they don't see their next month salary, it has gone into the purchase of vehicles for operation flush mission.

I have said it o!!!
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by freshvine(f): 7:47pm On May 05, 2021
obailala:
Well, herdsmen are a menace all over the place, but never for once have we had any herdsmen incident in Imo state. That's why its totally bizarre how ESn who should be chasing away useless hersdmen are now having a herdsmenless Imo state as the epicentre of their activities, sacking police stations and releasing prisoners. Just pure evidence that the gunmen in Imo are mere political thugs fighting the governor.

Not everything is reported in the media.

I've seen a fulani herdsman destroying a farm in igbo etche in etche local government area of Rivers state. The fulani herdsman noticing I was watching him took his cattle out and even offered me a sugar cane he was chewing. Imagine I was the owner of the farm, do you think I should have handled it calmly?

I was at ozoro in Delta state few weeks back. I saw a herder in a farm on the expressway grazing his cattle on that farm while he sat down on the farm and watch.

Because this things are not fully reported doesn't mean it is not there.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by BBright1: 7:49pm On May 05, 2021
I see innoson motors
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Ayomide29(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

If I may ask where is your operation python dance and cocrodile smile,shior
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Malawian(m): 8:01pm On May 05, 2021
Ajo anu gbalu Ajo oso, Ajo egbe ka aga agba ya. We move.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Temptee101(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2021
nedu666:

Haha grin grin grin
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Farki: 8:10pm On May 05, 2021
This is a good initiative, seems like IPOB has finally moved the government into caring about securing it's citizens. It is unfortunate that they couldn't do this when herdsmen were murdering farmers but just like their paid miscreants like Simplyleo don't care about those issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeleke Demolishes Osogbo Beautification Wall Built By Aregbesola(pics) / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.