Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets (61280 Views)

Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo / Okorocha Reacts As Gov. Uzodinma Launches Investigation Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Priwillo: 8:18pm On May 05, 2021
Uve bought vehicles for ugm
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by jonathanking1122: 8:25pm On May 05, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You guys are the biggest hypocrites the world will ever know ...

What do you want exactly? You want the evil gunmen to continue terrorising Imo state? Why do you jubilate shamelessly when they strike and then cry premium tears when they are caught? Are you guys that evil? I don't understand you guys at all..

Putting them in their place!

I like this man...

God bless Governor Hope Uzodinma for making Imo miscreant free

God bless Imo state

Elohem and Chukwu Okuko Abiama bless the entire Igbo race grin
the fear of UGM is the bigining of wisdome bro this is just a show
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Quaddafi29: 8:28pm On May 05, 2021
Hhahhahhahha. When jungle mature, we go know
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:34pm On May 05, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You guys are the biggest hypocrites the world will ever know ...

What do you want exactly? You want the evil gunmen to continue terrorising Imo state? Why do you jubilate shamelessly when they strike and then cry premium tears when they are caught? Are you guys that evil? I don't understand you guys at all..

Putting them in their place!

I like this man...

God bless Governor Hope Uzodinma for making Imo miscreant free

God bless Imo state

Elohem and Chukwu Okuko Abiama bless the entire Igbo race grin

Okike not Okuko
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Amanstailored: 8:44pm On May 05, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=287449102856524&id=100323661569070

You have police, army, airforce, navy and we can't counter terrorism, tell me what operation search and flush would do. Tomorrow their priorities would change and these would become the new SARS.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by dvkot(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2021
Now a crime to smoke weed?
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Pvibe007: 8:49pm On May 05, 2021
christistruth01:

What IPOB do not understand is that Hope Uzodinma himself is a hardened gangster and Mafia Don who is an expert in dealing with Criminals

Go and read Uzodinma's real biography he will finish them!

This could even be the very purpose. for which God permitted the blatant injustice that made Uzodinma Governor of Imo State

lol... be deceiving yourself.... Gangster who is living in constant fear..... grin grin grin grin

COMING days will tell...
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2021
Omo see cars... UzoBabaDon vex o
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by PissfulProtester: 8:52pm On May 05, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

Okike not Okuko
Thank you grin
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by wizod(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2021
[b] between now and Saturday u will hear how an organized attack will be launched against d users of all dis vehicle. Team ESN and UGM[\b]
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by obailala(m): 9:26pm On May 05, 2021
freshvine:

Not everything is reported in the media.

I've seen a fulani herdsman destroying a farm in igbo etche in etche local government area of Rivers state. The fulani herdsman noticing I was watching him took his cattle out and even offered me a sugar cane he was chewing. Imagine I was the owner of the farm, do you think I should have handled it calmly?

I was at ozoro in Delta state few weeks back. I saw a herder in a farm on the expressway grazing his cattle on that farm while he sat down on the farm and watch.

Because this things are not fully reported doesn't mean it is not there.
I was referring to violent herdsmen attacks in Imo; it's never happened, and if it has, it wouldn't be secret.

Herdsmen have always grazed with their cattle around Nigeria for ages; the issue at hand is the recent rampant occurrences of violence by the herdsmen militia. The fact that the ones you met even offered you sugarcane for just looking explains it all; those are the peaceful ones you encountered.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by CDCEO001: 9:28pm On May 05, 2021
What happened to their Ebubeagu? Imo state no follow?
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by skybeauty(f): 9:41pm On May 05, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Now This Is Who You Can Call A Governor...

Worst Time for The IPOS/ESN/Unknown and Known Gun Men Terrorists...

If They Born Your Papa Well, Try The Will Of The State Government...

Okay. Buying more cars for Unknown gunmen to snatch, give them weapons unknown gunmen will snatch it. Dialogue is the only way out.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Naajjii: 9:43pm On May 05, 2021
Biafran4life:
This idiot that will soon be on his way to Abj to hide.We will see how far soon..ewu
ha ha you are in sifia pains grin
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Naajjii: 9:55pm On May 05, 2021
wizod:
[b] between now and Saturday u will hear how an organized attack will be launched against d users of all dis vehicle. Team ESN and UGM[\b]
This is how terrorists supporter talks

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by wizod(m): 10:00pm On May 05, 2021
Naajjii:
This is how terrorists supporter talks
am glad to be one
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by funkekemi(f): 10:17pm On May 05, 2021
christistruth01:

What IPOB do not understand is that Hope Uzodinma himself is a hardened gangster and Mafia Don who is an expert in dealing with Criminals

Go and read Uzodinma's real biography he will finish them!

This could even be the very purpose. for which God permitted the blatant injustice that made Uzodinma Governor of Imo State

he can't fight the whole Igbos guy forget it almost all Igbos are sympathetic to ipob so he can't win
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 05, 2021
Hope my man.

They destroyed your Rolce Royce and thought you wont profit off the insecurity.

With this deal alone, the kickback is enough to buy 50 more RR 2022 model (White Of-course)
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Chimighty007(m): 10:59pm On May 05, 2021
obailala:
Well, herdsmen are a menace all over the place, but never for once have we had any herdsmen incident in Imo state. That's why its totally bizarre how ESn who should be chasing away useless hersdmen are now having a herdsmenless Imo state as the epicentre of their activities, sacking police stations and releasing prisoners. Just pure evidence that the gunmen in Imo are mere political thugs fighting the governor.

You must be the greatest fool to believe ESN attacked Imo prison.

When someone only wears cloth or put flag that depicts IPOB he's beaten and killed, talk more of such an attack that took hours without any retaliation from even vigilante

You're EWU

ESN will attack a Police headquarters without clearing the arms and not killing any police, sang for hours...

ESN will attack a bank without any retaliation, never stole any money, put their flag on the gate before leaving

Was there anarchy during the endsars protest until tugs attacked protesters and destroyed properties?

Think

Think

Think

Your brain nor be to make sense
Common sense is far from you
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by chaloskyx: 11:00pm On May 05, 2021
MAKE UNA JUST KILL YOURSELVES MAKE I COME BACK TO NIGERIA TO TAKE OVER
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by clericuzzio(m): 11:21pm On May 05, 2021
Until they search and flush you
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by stanluiz(m): 11:30pm On May 05, 2021
Dave umahi should do the same in Ebonyi state so as to flush out criminals, uGM and bandits.

Umahi should not negotiate with any bandits or criminals. He should crush them beyond recognition.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by hansomb: 1:12am On May 06, 2021
GTkester:
Hehehe. Exercise in futility
Enemy of progress sighted.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by brandsoncharlie: 2:17am On May 06, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Now This Is Who You Can Call A Governor...

Worst Time for The IPOS/ESN/Unknown and Known Gun Men Terrorists...

If They Born Your Papa Well, Try The Will Of The State Government...
You don't fight with your might or mouth, you fight with strategies and layout plans and techniques.
Bokoharam VS Nigerian government, how far?
Those cars bullets go still enter, don't allow those paint deceive u.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by OwenJesse27(m): 5:01am On May 06, 2021
jackcanfield:
grin Las Las someone must profit from the crisis... Oga Inosson congratulations.

Exactly I happy for the man wink
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by immortal2: 5:05am On May 06, 2021
UGM did a fantastic job in fighting state sponsored terrorism. Before now, we had lots of military check points all over the SE. These check points were the same as military bases and garrisons in conquered countries. Like the American military base in Japan after Japan surrendered to the American during the war. The bases stifles the economy of SE and reduce her people to prisoners. UGM came in and turned things around. Should the SE people not be grateful to the UGM?

I truly appreciate the UGM efforts in breaking the yoke of oppression from off our necks. Let our chameleon enemies remain in Benin and not go back to their cocoa and cassava farms. Let the crude oil of the treacherous neighbours be used to develop Niger and Chad and let their land never recover from the pollution. Let cancer continue to reduce their population till the stronger and smarter Fulani race replace them in the future.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Polyglot7pointO: 5:33am On May 06, 2021
charixel:

There is need for armed drone, powerbikes and special forces like in the USA used for infiltration or extraction.
more like u requesting made in AbA swat team or navy seals lol

Nigerian forces till thy kingdom come can never extract nor infiltrate they can only invade and kidnap lol
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by charixel: 7:36am On May 06, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
more like u requesting made in AbA swat team or navy seals lol

Nigerian forces till thy kingdom come can never extract nor infiltrate they can only invade and kidnap lol

grin grin

Very true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by obailala(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2021
Chimighty007:

You must be the greatest fool to believe ESN attacked Imo prison.

When someone only wears cloth or put flag that depicts IPOB he's beaten and killed, talk more of such an attack that took hours without any retaliation from even vigilante

You're EWU

ESN will attack a Police headquarters without clearing the arms and not killing any police, sang for hours...

ESN will attack a bank without any retaliation, never stole any money, put their flag on the gate before leaving

Was there anarchy during the endsars protest until tugs attacked protesters and destroyed properties?

Think

Think

Think

Your brain nor be to make sense
Common sense is far from you
So you cant make your point without using insults, ewu, fool etc like a normal human? Anyway, you're simply representing the mannerless family you were vomited from. If you had any functional cells in your dead brain, maybe you could have comprehended the simple English I wrote up there that the gunmen in Imo are just political thugs.
Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by afam007: 11:43am On May 06, 2021
Lol nah dis one go do the search and stop �

Re: Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets by Testy2020(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2021
Okay Nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.