Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Have You Been Able To Register A New Sim After The Ban Was Lifted? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Been Able To Register A New Sim After The Ban Was Lifted? (155 Views)

Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) / Has Anyone Been Able To Buy A New SIM Card Since The Ban Was Lifted? / I Keep Receiving strange Bank Alerts On My New Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Able To Register A New Sim After The Ban Was Lifted? by officialsaw01(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2021
I went to MTN and GLO offices here in Osogbo this afternoon just to get a new sim for my business, but unfortunately, they both claimed their systems have not been updated, and that MTN gateman was very rude, thinking i'm there for NIN registration or whatever. Is anyone having this same issue in their respective states? Nothing is working in this country!
Ease of doing business is zero to none.

(1) (Reply)

Account For Sale / Series 6 Available For Sale Only In Ph!!! / Unlock Your Airtel Vida M2, Zte Mf927u, MF920W+, MF910+ And Mf920vs Mifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.