Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

They Must Arrest This Man!!! Hear What He Said About Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Must Arrest This Man!!! Hear What He Said About Buhari (1326 Views)

Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) / DSS Must Arrest Fani-kayode For Incitement: Atiku Hails British Envoy / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Must Arrest This Man!!! Hear What He Said About Buhari by Adekwest: 5:00pm On May 05, 2021
A well-known gospel singer identified as Panam Percy Paul has revealed some revelations he had about the president of the Nigeria federation President Mohammadu Buhari.

He disclosed that he has been with this prophecy since 2015, that was when he became the president of Nigeria. The popular Panam Paul correlated President Bihari with King Saul in the Bible during his prophetic ministration.

The popular gospel singer disclosed that God has spoken to him about the President, and he told him that President Buhari was inflicted on him by the church of Nigerian in the year 2015 just the way Saul was Inflicted on the children of Israelites in the Bible.

See the full story here:
https://kutzoap.com.ng/2021/05/05/popular-singer-revealed-what-god-told-him-about-buhari/
Re: They Must Arrest This Man!!! Hear What He Said About Buhari by FarahAideed: 5:23pm On May 05, 2021
Immediately I saw 40 years I believed him

1 Like

Re: They Must Arrest This Man!!! Hear What He Said About Buhari by duro4chang(m): 5:45pm On May 05, 2021
Go and arrest him now.

2 Likes

Re: They Must Arrest This Man!!! Hear What He Said About Buhari by AdaugoChisom(f): 6:08pm On May 05, 2021
Please add Buhari military regime to date never reach forty years? If it's not let me know so that I will japa to Mongolia.
Re: They Must Arrest This Man!!! Hear What He Said About Buhari by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:18pm On May 05, 2021
yee!!! 40 yrs chai ......signing out
Re: They Must Arrest This Man!!! Hear What He Said About Buhari by SaiOba: 7:32pm On May 05, 2021
La click la link, La redirect la blog... So Moya look away p
Re: They Must Arrest This Man!!! Hear What He Said About Buhari by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 05, 2021
Nigerian prophets will prophesy evil on the Nation then bless their members forgetting that their members still live in the country they prophesied evil about.

Confused prophets
Re: They Must Arrest This Man!!! Hear What He Said About Buhari by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2021
Hmm 40 plus aditional 40years again. What do i know undecided

(1) (Reply)

PDP Goes To Court As Matawalle Joins APC Tomorrow / Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. / DSS didn't arrest me, Sunday Igboho debunks arrest rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.