Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) (9600 Views)

(opinion) President Tinubu Needs To Change His Photographer. / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Needs Rest, Not Presidency / Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Coloraddo07(m): 5:28am On Jun 28, 2023
"Pray I don't chase ambitions till am old and my hands are shaking"

This is too funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPsdkZij7AI

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by stonemasonn: 5:30am On Jun 28, 2023
Until?!

He finally achieved or not?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:28am On Jun 28, 2023
stonemasonn:
Until?!

He finally achieved or not?

Three Nigerians were scheduled to speak in France recently.. BAT, NOI, Adesina

Tinubu chickened out at the last minute only for the Ambassador to represent him..

when Other African presidents were talking tough, Ruto, etc Tinubu was nowhere to be found..

only interested in snapping pictures privately with presidents and holding hands for his zombie supporters..

This is what happens when an incompetent fellow buys an election..

modified: for those quoting me that he's a silent achiever.. yeah I know, he only succeeded in securing another 500m dollar loan from world Bank..

even daft Buhari can borrow too cool

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by falcon01: 6:32am On Jun 28, 2023
Coloraddo07:

This is too funny

I thought you gave up on music?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by MatrixReloaded: 6:34am On Jun 28, 2023
Some are called but few are choosing. Brother take your life to salvation camp and pray your demons out.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by stonemasonn: 6:52am On Jun 28, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Tinubu chickened out at the last minute only for the Ambassador to represent him..

Other African presidents were talking tough, Ruto, etc Tinubu was nowhere to be found..

only interested in snapping pictures privately with presidents and holding hands for his zombie supporters..

Tinubu is more competent than Obi.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by GWMI(m): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2023
Do you know Tinubu is a more sensible politician than many overrated politicians ?
You expected him to just speak even when issues about fuel subsidy is tormenting his neighboring francafone counties like Cameroon, Benin, Togo, Niger, Chad and others.He is in the headquarter of the french speaking countries worldwide.
Action speaks louder than voice.When it is time to speak he will speak even rueben Abati was full of praise for the way Tinubu handled the nigeria issue in france.
Some of you just criticise for criticism sake.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Lucasinho(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2023
Is he playing? grin grin grin

Imagine me using my hard earned money to buy this track grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Ofunaofu: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2023
stonemasonn:

Tinubu will be so ashamed of you and your comments

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2023
stonemasonn:

Yet he's more interested in taking pictures ... to satisfy his illiterate supporters...

did you see the contributions of other African leaders.. did you see their speeches.. especially that of Ruto..

Tinubu is more concerned about recouping all the funds spent in buying the election..

Get ready to pay for the air you breath..
stupid fellows everywhere

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Oksman(m): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2023
stonemasonn:

That even the Zambian president outshined him? Shame on you.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Oksman(m): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2023
GWMI:
Do you know Tinubu is a more sensible politician than many overrated politicians ?
You expected him to just speak even when issues about fuel subsidy is tormenting his neighboring francafone counties like Cameroon, Benin, Togo, Niger, Chad and others.He is in the headquarter of the french speaking countries worldwide.
Action speaks louder than voice.When it is time to speak he will speak even rueben Abati was full of praise for the way Tinubu handled the nigeria issue in france.

Tribalism at it's peak. So Reuben is now the parameter used to grade a president's competence?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by padi94(m): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Wetin be this, I just watch....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2023
Coloraddo07:

This is too funny

No wonder never breakthrough... e be like BEE 🐝 dey sing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Godoverevery: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Yet he's more interested in taking pictures ... to satisfy his illiterate supporters...

did you see the contributions of other African leaders.. did you see their speeches.. especially that of Ruto..

Tinubu is more concerned about recouping all the funds spent in buying the election..

Get ready to pay for the air you breath..
stupid fellows everywhere

Someone who just became president not up to a month and just experiencing such meeting for the first time should be jumping around giving speeches abi??

Some of you are so daft and don't even understand ethics.

He must first learn and contribute later......he doesn't have anything to say yet cos he is still new in the game.

Only a proud and lousy dunce will go to such a conference for the first time and will be giving speeches.

Fools talk, cowards are silent and wise listen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by CaptainZubi: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2023
Superclean and barely used samsung galaxy s9 for sale .
Very sweet phone In perfect condition. Comes with free charger. I'm selling because I recently got a note 10.

Sold!!
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by paramakina202: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2023
GWMI:

LOL see excuses hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Why not use the opportunity to educate them on the issue of fuel subsidy?
Tinubu is a disgrace while his followers was more concerned whether NOI meet or didn't with their principal.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Smile4me01(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2023
Problem of Tinubu is primitive accumulations of wealth gathering what you can never consume that's the reason he will continue to run the country with serendipity ideas that will lead the country to no where all is policies and action since is inception only taken the country forty years backward

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by olisaEze(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2023
You carry water for mouth?? grin

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by PlayerMeji: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2023
You guys are just eager to get attention...

A government that is less than 100 days old, and you are criticizing and jumping up and down.

So you expect Tinubu to go and fool himself by climbing the podium and making up statistics like one dullard did during the election without adequate knowledge of issues to talk about?

Relax, there are more time for these UN summits and he would have had things to talk about. That's how smart people do.

ZombiePUNISHER:

Other African presidents were talking tough, Ruto, etc Tinubu was nowhere to be found..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Corporate2020: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Doers are never talkers.

Just look at the few actions he has taken, they are worth more than the millions of speeches by all Nigeria’s last presidents from 1999 till date.

While other Presidents were talking in France, Tinubu got $500 Million from World Bank. He also got commitments from African Development Bank led by our son Femi Adeshina.

Let talkers continue talking, doers will continue doing

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by bigbauer(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2023
Coloraddo07:

This is too funny

dabull you need to either change your genre or become more articulate, I couldn't hear a word you sang, honestly you were mumbling. Busta Rhyme, Lil Wayne, and even Twista are rappers who rap pretty fast, yet one can hear what they're saying. Refine your craft, no hate.
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Corporate2020: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2023
bigbauer:
dabull you need to either change your genre or become more articulate, I couldn't hear a word you sang, honestly you were mumbling. Busta Rhyme, Lil Wayne, and even Twista are rappers who rap pretty fast, yet one can hear what they're saying. Refine your craft, no hate.

Even if you use hearing aid, you still won’t hear the idiot
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2023
Corporate2020:

Doers are never talkers.

Just look at the few actions he has taken, they are worth more than the millions of speeches by all Nigeria’s last presidents from 1999 till date.

While other Presidents were talking in France, Tinubu got $500 Million from World Bank. He also got commitments from African Development Bank led by our son Femi Adeshina.

Let talkers continue talking, doers will continue doing

While Other presidents were speaking..

Tinubu is more concerned about pictures and 500m dollar loan from world Bank..

for a man who bought an election
He sure needs the money
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Gppgn(f): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
Which kind voice b this grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Gppgn(f): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
Corporate2020:

Even if you use hearing aid, you still won’t hear the idiot
grin grin grin wicked
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Gppgn(f): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

No wonder never breakthrough... e be like BEE 🐝 dey sing.
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Gppgn(f): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
Oganaaba:
Omoo see flow
you get problem
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by franklingud(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

This one na musician?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Sharpsharp00123: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
GWMI:
God bless u n that’s y I don’t take them serious

At least the president can never b wrong all d time, y can they always criticize d man?
It doesn’t make sense n also makes their criticism lose value

At least u praise when he does something good too

That’s y they are called born wailers

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Can Never Win Lagos –ACN / Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders / Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.