Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom (24682 Views)

Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den / Mando Kaduna Forestry School Kidnapping: Gunmen Abduct Female Students In Kaduna / Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom by One4me: 7:25pm On May 05, 2021
AdaNri1:
Kaduna people voted El-Rufai because he hated Southern Kaduna people. They hoped everything bad will end in the border of Zangon Kataf. Now the palm oil has spilled. Every part of the floor is getting it’s share.
Don’t stand with terrorists, stand against them. If not they will soon run out of victims and start coming for you

Buhari and El Rufai are responsible for the influx of these terrorist Fulanis from 15 West African States and Libya + Tunisia.
They should be help responsible for the carnage in NIgeria at the appropriate time after office, even if they make themselves Ambassadors, so as to have immunity from protection.

That guy Sheik Gunmi is a terrorist enabler and front man for the terrorists, he should also be liquidated at the appropriate time.

1 Like

Re: 27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom by izubext007: 7:27pm On May 05, 2021
[s]
godlessmind:
A terrorist has been sighyed
[/s]

I'm not a terrorist .
Re: 27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom by izubext007: 7:27pm On May 05, 2021
[s]
peteregwu:

Another one spotted ooo...
[/s]

You spot nothing.
Re: 27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 05, 2021
One4me:

Buhari and El Rufai are responsible for the influx of these terrorist Fulanis from 15 West African States and Libya + Tunisia.
They should be help responsible for the carnage in NIgeria at the appropriate time after office, even if they make themselves Ambassadors, so as to have immunity from protection.

That guy Sheik Gunmi is a terrorist enabler and front man for the terrorists, he should also be liquidated at the appropriate time.
Because of them west Africa is on fire. They think govt is about religion. This is why there is so much instability in the Middle East. They want to bring it to Nigeria but it won’t work.
Re: 27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom by molas02: 7:30pm On May 05, 2021
EdiskyHarry:
Nigeria would have been a better place if not the northern part of Nigeria.
You can imagine
Boko Haram........ North
Iswap........... North
Bandits....... North
Fulani herdsmen.... North
Islamic religion....... North
Child marriage.... North
Religious war....... North
Can anything good come out of the Northern part of Nigeria?
Buhari north, is IT not a good thing?
Re: 27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom by Farki: 8:13pm On May 05, 2021
Good that they are free, unfortunately there won't be any punishment and the kidnappings will continue if we don't do something fast.
Re: 27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom by OmoOshodi(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2021
They will soon kidnap another 100 students .... rubbish
Re: 27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom by Yeahmehn: 8:35pm On May 05, 2021
Our beloved national security adviser gumi has to involved cos police can't negotiate this
Re: 27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom by EmptyGarden(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2021
izubext007:
[s][/s]

You call me a fool , for defending my Faith.
Please do not cause any conflict here.
Our knife is always ready to pass through throats.
Lol. "our knife"... Send your address let me come to your house and beat you! Cow!
Re: 27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom by adebankole74596: 10:31pm On May 05, 2021
:Of course!When I saw that name gumiMerchant of crisis he's become. Only in a banana republic does such people thrive.
Re: 27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom by Dong2: 11:45pm On May 05, 2021
EdiskyHarry:
Nigeria would have been a better place if not the northern part of Nigeria.
You can imagine
Boko Haram........ North
Iswap........... North
Bandits....... North
Fulani herdsmen.... North
Islamic religion....... North
Child marriage.... North
Religious war....... North
Can anything good come out of the Northern part of Nigeria?

Maybe in films and dreams! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary / VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs / Man Burns His Mother-in-law To Death In Bayelsa After His Wife Left Him -Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.