Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

How To Clearly Articulate What You Are Selling |entrepreneur Podcast |BNM #11| - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Clearly Articulate What You Are Selling |entrepreneur Podcast |BNM #11| (107 Views)

Run Your Own Race- Focus On Your Business |entrepreneur Podcast|bnm #14 / Delegate Work Effectively (why And How)|entrepreneur Podcast | BNM #6| / How Many Products Should I Start With? |entrepreneur Podcast| Bnm #3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Clearly Articulate What You Are Selling |entrepreneur Podcast |BNM #11| by martwayne001: 9:07pm On May 05, 2021
Business Nuggets by Martwayne is a podcast series of short entrepreneurship tips that will help you kickstart or grow your business and help you on your entrepreneurship journey. Each episode is created to help you turn your passion to profit and into a viable business.

How are you articulating what you are selling?
What value are you promising your customers?
What is your unique selling proposition?

Has any of your customers validated what makes your product stand out?
Okay, let me say this......

You are not in business just to sell products or services. You are selling value. Take for instance, when people come to my inbox to complain about how they are not making sales. Or ask me for sales tips.

I visit their pages and tell them instantly, I don’t know what you are selling.

>>>>>>>>>>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS2d8ljdjJk

It is obvious you have an item to sell, a very good one at that, but you have not been able to articulate it clearly.
what you are offering to make me part with my hard-earned money?
That is what you should be marketing to me.

Visit our blog for tips that will help you start a clothing line or a fashion business:
https://www.martwayne.com/blog

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business Under CAC!!! / Trade Nigeria Organisation / 30 Tons Chinese/trailer Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos/ogun States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.