Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance (36896 Views)

Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today / Court Sentences Calistus Obi To 7 Years Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by egunna(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Fake news from Arewa house media..
so which is the correct news?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by goodnessme1(f): 9:40am On May 06, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Not every common sense is common, Igbos miscreant, must u see hand of govt in your foolishness? When Mbaka was dinning with Aso Rock, giving false prophecies, were u there? Borrow your self small brain.
Ranting of foolish Afonja
Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by Phcmayor(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2021
Now that you are in trouble with your APC you are running to ipob
Nothing we no go hear
Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by Amumaigwe: 10:12am On May 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
This Fr Mbaka's case clearly depicts the incongruency in the reasoning of a typical ipob.

A man with a protracted land case will cease any opportunity to cause mayhem and possibly kill his opponent in the bush, ipob miscreants will rather start screaming fulani herdsmen.

Another man will kill his fellow village man in the bush because of lady, money, position etc, ipod will start screaming fulani herdsmen.

When Fr Mbaka was declared missing, ipob miscreants were screaming DSS and Buhari while ohaneaze was giving Buhari 48 hrs ultimatum.

Now, Fr Mbaka himself has explained the mystery surrounding his disappearance. I have no doubt, he will soon be accused of shielding the fulani federal govt because he must have collected brown envelopes. cheesy

Very pathetic.

It is cause by bad reputation. Government of the day has a reputation for whisking opponent into detention. So blame not IPOB or Ohaneze, rather blame the intolerant and lying APC Fulani government .
Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by Olatomiwami(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2021
goodnessme1:
Ranting of foolish Afonja

Afonja is your nightmare, continue with your stupidity.
Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by LoveThemChubby(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2021
Wait o! How is Kanu his spiritual son when Kanu practices Judaism?�
Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by jaxxy(m): 12:58pm On May 06, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
5% are the most useless irresponsible senseless myopic unscrupulous, odious people in the universe, the same set of embittered souls were blaming everyone for the disappearance of the scammer father, I am not surprised, criminality runs in their blood from generation to generation

When he was endorsing Buhari and hope why didn’t u call him a scammer then? Better allow the priest do the lords work of breaking tables. grin
Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by Ogbeniomo: 1:52pm On May 06, 2021
goodnessme1:
ZOO government trying to use bishop to do their dirty job.

Why didn't they take action against him until when he start supporting biafra restoration.

Am a Catholic but many of us are biafrans before been a Catholic.
Not many you igbos but all of you.
Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:26am On May 07, 2021
AuroraB:
'anywhere belle face' is never a thing of Igbos. He's a very bad example and his supporters are empty-headed sad

Preach sis.. Preach...
Dem no go gree hear sha. .
Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by mbaise1000: 8:37am On May 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
EyeofanEagle:
IPOB people now Mbaka is your darling LMAO

First I am not and have never being an IPOB member but I understand the nessege if nnamdi kanu and like more than 98% of igbos know that he is saing the truth about what is done to igbos in nigeria, check my posts and see my position on mbaka, for years, I haven't changed my opinion of him, you are the hypocrites that elevated kanu to the status of a genius by proving him right all the time and turning back to die of jealousy, the eyes of the remaining igbos who have been in denial and doing ostrich are now opened, even all the ISCARIOT governors who are all compromised are now seeing that they gave no alternative listen to them speak these days, if you can comprehend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari / Buhari, Mbaka Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.