Stats: 3,194,053 members, 7,953,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out (25998 Views)

Don Jazzy: 'if Time Passes And Nobody Wants To Marry Me, Then So Be It' / Nina Demands Sex From Miracle #bbnaija (video) / Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer (2) (3) (4)

Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by Trustedpronet: 5:36am On May 06, 2021
What if the artist is demanding sex from the profucer where should the producer call? In or out
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by moshino(m): 5:51am On May 06, 2021
coGok:
Says someone who f$&ked the hell out of Aunty Tiwa Savage back in the day

...and you were there witnessing them, or may God deny you your wishes always and forever.
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by Nobody: 6:08am On May 06, 2021
coGok:
at your age hhhhmmmm are you there if not MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS IS YOUR PROBLEM_____HAVE NICE DAY

Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by Nobody: 6:13am On May 06, 2021
africandollar:
fg
Federal Government
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by Cutehector(m): 6:26am On May 06, 2021
coGok:
so you were in the bedroom when he was having sex with tiwa..
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by felt: 7:14am On May 06, 2021
LesbianBoy:
The problem I have with idiots like don jazzy that like talking in favor of ladies on social media is that they are FAKE most times angry

Does don jazzy want to say during him and dbanj buzzing days they never took advantage of ladies

Hypocrite! With his FAKE humility angry

I am not in support of harassing ANY woman, but I know their type. FAKE!
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by Casper21: 7:18am On May 06, 2021
Go to America, u see lots of teenage girls excelling well in music due to their singing voice and hardwork. But in Nigeria we do not have talented female singers, what we have are the ones behaving like boys and rapping shit instead of giving us that slow Mo vibe like Ariana Grande
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by toloohthegreat: 7:31am On May 06, 2021
LesbianBoy:

You can't prove its fake so you comment like you're sure. That's uninformed judgement. Local hero. Step up bro and stop being a saddist!
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by Eldee54321(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2021
If they call him out, wetin u go do, give them job bah, shioor
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by winner37(m): 8:27am On May 06, 2021
Native doctor is now a pastor preaching repentance to other native doctors .... If only buhari can copy from this and turn a new live ...
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by Brunicekid(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2021
LesbianBoy:
The problem I have with idiots like don jazzy that like talking in favor of ladies on social media is that they are FAKE most times angry

Does don jazzy want to say during him and dbanj buzzing days they never took advantage of ladies

Bring out your evidence please... Don't just be calling Don Jazzy hypocrite!!!
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by africandollar: 9:11am On May 06, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Federal Government

Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by detectivejones: 9:15am On May 06, 2021
What did I just read?
Don jazzy 36years na waoooooooo
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by rickyrex(m): 9:35am On May 06, 2021
LesbianBoy:

e be like say you be producer wey dey plan to yash person pikin. Else I don't see why you could not pick the sense he made and stop attacking his personality. Even if him be hypocrite at least he might be saving a lady out there
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by Unclesamo(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2021
haybhi1:

It is rather funny that Oxygen is free and common, water also, but much is still unravelled as to why common sense is rare.

This person is one of those who give your mind such thoughts. For such a weak intellectual value, I wish for you the very best in life.

Chaii, U can't make heaven
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by Adetayo1978(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2021
Just talk for fun.

Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shows Off His Second Daughter With Adorable Shots / Chidinma Ekile Stuns In All White In New Photos / Dabota Lawson Shares No Makeup Photos