Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare (23473 Views)

Aondona Hyacinth: Police Foil Assassination Plot On Benue Speaker / "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by ceaser: 7:19am On May 06, 2021
That winter is coming. The lawmakers should brace up, not to stop the impending trouble but to probably minimize damages within their failing fortress.

Your home state was in turmoil from Fulani herdsmen and also under economic hardship but you did nothing to institute a semblance of normalcy and humanity in those places simply because you believed that your Abuja fortresses are always there for protection.

But now that your fortress is about failing you, your home state is so bad already that you can't even run there.

Even now that you have resigned to using the presidential villa as entry point, you have just fallen for the ploy. Remember the president is a herder and you are his cows. So he has, with the help of his foot soldiers the Boko Haram, herded you into a common entry route where he will open the doors for his people for easier target and attack on you.

And of course they should start brainstorming on ways to do what they have shied away from - legislating against nomadic pastoralism. For that is the guise that the terrorists have used to spread 'emseves all over Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by ArewaNightmare: 7:22am On May 06, 2021
grin God can this be true?

Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Mtmike(m): 7:22am On May 06, 2021
I which they can start attacking those VIP places, maybe fg will take national security important

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Fcwilly: 7:23am On May 06, 2021
But boko haram is never a terrorist organisation, why all this noise? They are just a sociopolitical/cultural organisation coming to Abuja to display there cultural activities, IPOB and ESN are the real terrorist and the good news is that they are not interested in going to Abuja. Let the Abuja politicians learn to live with boko haram and Fulani bandits.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Speakright79(m): 7:25am On May 06, 2021
Blowing up the National Assembly of rogues and political VIPS is the one thing Boko haram could do that would be celebrated by most Nigerians. I can guarantee that...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Cj4charles(m): 7:26am On May 06, 2021
Sai Baba!!! Next level please
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Annistars: 7:27am On May 06, 2021
Anything that gose around comes back around, this is the point I was waiting for, the time is near were the rich man's money will no longer have value for him. When u think u will not do the right thing on till it gets to ur door step than enjoy. The poor man can't sleep in his house the poor man can't travel to places to do his little business because they are been kill and all u sit and do talk and talk and nothing happens.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Heavensent01(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2021
if BHT can do this, 70% of Nigerians if not more than we celebrate

that NA take 60% of Nigeria income, it should be bombed to the ground, the national assembly support law by Executives and not make law

they defend executive instead of checkmating Executive excess and overzealousness

once again BHT you will do us a favour by bombing that useless and good for nothing complex

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by vineyardfarms: 7:28am On May 06, 2021
[quote author=Akwamkpuruamu post=101423185]
Just looking back at 10 intriguing headlines in the past and where we are now security-wise as a nation.
Can we make meaning out of them?
1. Boko Haram picks Buhari to moderate talks with the government of Nigeria.
The Nation Newspaper, November 2, 2012
https://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-picks-buhari-to-moderate-talks-with-govt/
2. Stop killing Boko Haram members, Buhari tells FG.
PointBlank News, June 2, 2013
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/
3. Buhari faults clampdown on Boko Haram members.
The Nation, June 2, 2013
https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/
4. Military Offensive Against Boko Haram, Anti-North - Buhari.
All Africa News, June 3, 2013.
5. “How Buhari stopped us from fighting Boko Haram” - South African mercenaries.
The Guardian Newspaper, November 26, 2018.

GOD BLESS YOU. Boko haram -LEVEL ALL VIP'S . NIGERIA WILL CELEBRATE YOU.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Emmasnoop(m): 7:29am On May 06, 2021
Go ahead enter Aso rock if u can and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by ofiko123(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2021
The Army has been invested with the sole responsibility of neutralizing or putting an end to the Boko Haram menace..i doubt if this will or would come to fruition...
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by ransomed: 7:31am On May 06, 2021
Mrs Oluremi Tinubu is a strong party woman and should be made senate committee chair on Boko Haram invasion. She can withstand any form of attack.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by seyz91(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2021
right
AdeniyiA:
Gradually BH activities is moving to the promised land of real action from both sides.
We can never get the required govt attention unless they're attacked directly or indirectly
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by pstemma1990: 7:41am On May 06, 2021
iammo:
FCT is 2 hours drive from Niger State, Defence Headquarters, Army Headquarters, Nigerian Police headquarters are all in Abuja FCT, yet after weeks Boko Haram hasn't been dislodge close to the middle point of Nigerian territory
not up to 2 hours..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by mauchiz: 7:42am On May 06, 2021
I said it before, that very soon the forest will be too small for the lion to stay,i already know they will kidnap Buhari very soon, just watch out.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by hotseat: 7:43am On May 06, 2021
Everything is working to plan!

Just watch, Buhari's will do nothing to his Boko Haramites even if they kill all the Rubber Stamps!

Buhari won't leave any stone unturned in his desire to forcefully implement his Foolanization and Islamization agenda.

He has the tacit consent and support of the entire North.

He is their hero!

A messiah of sorts.

Once Abuja is conquered by his terrorists brothers, is game over!

What a genius!

I laugh at those who go about with the erroneous belief that Buhari is a nitwit, unmindful of the happenings in Nigeria.

Alas, there was a country!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by TruthinAction: 7:44am On May 06, 2021
These our mumu lawmakers need to feel the heat themselves so they can have sense. What are they waiting for to pass the bill that will allow States to have their police? Just eating our monies for nothing. They can't even check the executives.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by witworth(m): 7:46am On May 06, 2021
It's too late to cry when the head is off.
The so called lawmakers were busy laundering and squandering money when the masses were complaining and being killed all these while by the terrorists and as a result of the bad governance. Now they are running scared.
They thought they were safe in their mansions and convoys, now they can feel the heat too, they are now the main target.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by clarocuzioo(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2021
post=101423022:
All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.
Evil, sorrow, tears and blood shall be their end at the end of it all.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

I say a big AMEN to your prayers.

I also.include all those that collected $1B from the excess crude account in 2017 for security and teill date nothing to show for it.

All those that collected over one trillions naira in eight months for security and nothing to show for it.

May Sango, OGUN, AMADIOHA together strike them dead especially their USELESS SUPPORTERS, May they be pepertually USELESS in life for supporting evil.

AMEN AND AMEN, AMEN.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Tutu19: 7:57am On May 06, 2021
Mixedfruit:
who else is happy with this news?

Good News!

Inspirational,

Uplifting and Happy News
Now they will do something by force. Lol
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Jungleluv5: 8:10am On May 06, 2021
Nice one let them feel the heat too maybe they will wake up to their duties for the Masses
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by BanevsJoker(m): 8:13am On May 06, 2021
ScamHunter:
So no be only NE and MB, even Abuja and FCT may soon be overrun by the janjaweeed. Good job from Sai Baba Class of 2015. Congrats to SE and SS, may you guys be excluded from the onslaught of the janjaweeed.
Awa Oyel people love Buhari.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by PartnerusIsBack: 8:14am On May 06, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Well what can I say?
THE MONSTERS THEY MADE!!!
Sometimes when I think about the way our Clueless leaders have refused to create good policies and implement commendable projects that will better the living standards of the citizens I cringe because these people are not gonna do these things with their personal resources or monies rather they get paid fat salaries and allowances to use our human mineral and tax payers money ...so why the heck is it so hard for them to do ? Rather they'll stack the monies somewhere in a foreign bank that will later be discovered and then they get indicted for embezzlement , money laundry e.t.c
I see these kind of mindset as a sick one because it's easier and more peaceful to do the right things; get praised for it during your tenure of leadership and even after you are no longer in power or position you'll be in the news for the right reasons.
'nough said!
We need young visionary leaders with great deal of empathy mindedness to lead this greatly blessed nation not these charlatans.
If life in Nigeria was worthwhile we'll have less people going into criminal acts!

@Seniorwriter

You left me a message on FB and I replied and since no response from you again. Do let me know if you aren't interested in the freelance job I have for you. Thank you.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by chatinent: 8:14am On May 06, 2021
limeta:

One of them, who is from a state in the South-West, said his presence would henceforth be limited on the premises.

Run motherfuuuker run

That part got at me tho.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Dannyilo(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2021
I wish its true and I wish they will do it.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Seniorwriter(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2021
PartnerusIsBack:

You left me a message on FB and I replied and since no response from you again. Do let me know if you aren't interested in the freelance job I have for you. Thank you.

Well I couldn't access your sent message
cos that FB account has been compromised...kindly reach me via the new one on my profile personal text.....kindly quote me here when done.

Best Regards
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by 6lackmill: 8:19am On May 06, 2021
Racoon:
The shit they allowed to fester uncontrollably is here to hunt all of them.

God bless you
It will hunt them till eternity
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by 6lackmill: 8:21am On May 06, 2021
Mixedfruit:
who else is happy with this news?

Good News!

Inspirational,

Uplifting and Happy News

The news made my day

So happy��
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by seyz91(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2021
na pikin wey talk say hin papa no go rest

himsef no go get rest of mind
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/bharam-attack-plot-on-nassembly-vip-locations-causes-scare/?amp
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by seyz91(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2021
grin
gambia:
What are they waiting for? They should hit them up asap.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Obindigbo: 8:28am On May 06, 2021
post=101423022:
All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.
Evil, sorrow, tears and blood shall be their end at the end of it all.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria
Nonsense.........your military and police that have been killing innocent citizens without any provocative utterances or action should be blessed, kept safe, protected and evil will never locate them, thunder fire that finger you used in typing this rubbish and that gullible mind of yours that thought this thing you put down through and may the killing of innocent citizen and civilians by the military and police locate you and your family at large, amen........
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by seyz91(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2021
confirm!
nairalee:
I'm sorry to say but I'm not sorry to say I'm totally disappointed that since the advent of Boko Haram they've never kidnapped or attacked any top prominent politician or their family. This is why none of the politicians take the matter seriously. I promise you if they kidnap one single governor today by tomorrow Nigeria will improve their security to eliminate these bandits/Boko haramites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) / Throwback Photo Of Solomon Dalung As A Prison Officer / JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.