Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare (23480 Views)

Aondona Hyacinth: Police Foil Assassination Plot On Benue Speaker / "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Cryto(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2021
Good news, may God guide and protect our Bokoharam
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by BRATISLAVA: 8:33am On May 06, 2021
computer0810:
It will be a thing of joy if dey attack the national assembly, Remi tinubu should have a feel of what terrorists and bandits r about so she can realise those animals don't care about political parties when doing there evil

You should be more worried for people that don't have the money to travel out.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by membranus: 8:44am On May 06, 2021
nonxo007:

No no no, you shouldn't be happy at all. Let me tell you why. At National Assembly there are only 109 senator and 360 members of which about half of them go to work daily and are well guarded. Now Nass has over 2500 staffs who are just normal civil servants, over 500 youth corpers who are serving and looking for a better life. Now if there's an attack on NASS the people who'll bare the consequence will be the staffs and the youth corpers not even the law makers, so there's no need to be happy with this report.

Let all the wise workers keep off the NA premises for now till the darling bokoboys level the place to the ground. It is an haven of filthy, corrupt, incompetent and self-serving lawbreakers.

And since their ogas are running away, what are they still doing there anyway?
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by izubext007: 8:45am On May 06, 2021
This is why I hate this country.
Every good thing is for the rich.
When Boko Haram want to attack villages, the police will not give any warnings .
Now, is the turn to attack this bastard who has neglected the groaning cry of the people, who never wish to see the people enjoy good governance, the useless police is giving them Intel so they stay alive to continue steal from the country pulse.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by membranus: 8:50am On May 06, 2021
clarocuzioo:

I say a big AMEN to your prayers.

I also.include all those that collected $1B from the excess crude account in 2017 for security and teill date nothing to show for it.

All those that collected over one trillions naira in eight months for security and nothing to show for it.

May Sango, OGUN, AMADIOHA together strike them dead especially their USELESS SUPPORTERS, May they be pepertually USELESS in life for supporting evil.

AMEN AND AMEN, AMEN.

And all those Buhari boys on Nairaland that are collecting 30k from their daddy to defend him, may the Almighty God judge them.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by taf4u4me(m): 8:50am On May 06, 2021
What is it that is needed to be done?all these while they have been killing innocent Nigerian nothing was done,now it has reached the so called presidential villa nd people are clamoring for something to be done...abeg let them feel the heat too... nothing is needed to done here...they must taste it too
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Blackdisciple(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2021
Oh! Heavenly Father may this come as said..
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Kelisss: 9:01am On May 06, 2021
so una dey fear? if only Biko boys were facing them and leaving the masses alone.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by henrybomb(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2021
So they can panic grin
I am waiting for Lienus Mohammed to call this fake news
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by MummyD2020(f): 9:07am On May 06, 2021
Mthewwww, its taking so long abeg. Long long overdue, you attack innocent citizens instead. Mumu people
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by luluman: 9:21am On May 06, 2021
Mixedfruit:
who else is happy with this news?

Good News!

Inspirational,

Uplifting and Happy News
I"M EXTREMELY HAPPY
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by billyG(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2021
Dem never see any thing yet,dey are matching to asshole rock to nap d old crab.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Seniorwriter(m): 9:33am On May 06, 2021
Z
PartnerusIsBack:

You left me a message on FB and I replied and since no response from you again. Do let me know if you aren't interested in the freelance job I have for you. Thank you.

Are you the one that messaged with a phone number?
More so what's the niche of your freelance job offer?
I hope you can afford the fee for my kind of proficient service...?! Lolz

You accused me of ignoring your offer here and many people that would have seen your post would think it true howbeit that's not the case cos even haven explained it openly that you should reach out you didn't lolz SMH @funny NL members.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by zoedew: 9:44am On May 06, 2021
The fat toads never really cared about the citizenry before now and it is their turn to feel the heat. Something sinister is going on! Patience Jonathan on NTA was right afterall only she overdramatised her delivery!
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by zoedew: 9:52am On May 06, 2021
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/bharam-attack-plot-on-nassembly-vip-locations-causes-scare/?amp
Instead of impeaching the President whose body language indicates an unwillingness to deal with the security challenges appropriately. They keep calling terrorists insurgents. Unless they do the needful the terrorists will have them in their new and exclusive route where they think they are safe! They don’t know the obvious.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by seunayantokun(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Buhari team mates at work

Just looking back at 10 intriguing headlines in the past and where we are now security-wise as a nation.
Can we make meaning out of them?

1. Boko Haram picks Buhari to moderate talks with the government of Nigeria.
The Nation Newspaper, November 2, 2012.
https://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-picks-buhari-to-moderate-talks-with-govt/

2. Stop killing Boko Haram members, Buhari tells FG.
PointBlank News, June 2, 2013
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

3. Buhari faults clampdown on Boko Haram members.
The Nation, June 2, 2013
https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

4. Military Offensive Against Boko Haram, Anti-North - Buhari.
All Africa News, June 3, 2013.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201306030384.html

5. “How Buhari stopped us from fighting Boko Haram” - South African mercenaries.
The Guardian Newspaper, November 26, 2018.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201811270024.html

6. FG is setting our killers free - soldiers kick as 1,400 Boko Haram suspects are released.
The Cable, February 11, 2020
https://www.thecable.ng/fg-is-setting-our-killers-free-soldiers-kick-as-1400-boko-haram-suspects-are-released

7. Nigerian government to release 603 repentant Boko Haram terrorists back to society.
Sahara Reporters, June 11, 2020.
http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/11/nigerian-government-release-603-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists-back-society-july

8. 356 soldiers tender resignation to Buratai, cite loss of sincerity in Boko Haram War.
Punch, July 12, 2020.
https://punchng.com/356-soldiers-tender-resignation-to-buratai-cite-loss-of-interest/

9. 601 ex-Boko Haram combatants graduate in Gombe.
The Nation, July 26, 2020.
https://thenationonlineng.net/601-ex-boko-haram-combatants-graduate-in-gombe/

10. 601 repentant terrorists graduate, receive first payments.
Punch Newspaper, July 26, 2020.
https://punchng.com/601-repentant-terrorists-graduate-paid-n20000-each/
Thank you for making it easier for those pretending to be unaware to see the father of terrorism in Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by notym2chektym: 9:59am On May 06, 2021
Good news but it will be gooder(lol) if they strike those ancestors on time.
May Bokoharam succeed on this one

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by orisa37: 10:25am On May 06, 2021
This is ominous. MACBAN'S Signature. All hands must join to pursue them out of Abuja and Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by computer0810(m): 10:34am On May 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You should be more worried for people that don't have the money to travel out.
Am not talking about travelling out but going our separate way coz dis union will never work
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by labski(f): 10:43am On May 06, 2021
they shld just bomb aso rock with all our politicians inside jare
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by 2rez: 10:49am On May 06, 2021
Mixedfruit:

Good News!

Inspirational,

Uplifting and Happy News
I am here.

Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Abdul240(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2021
1bunne4lif:
WHAT'S PREVENTING FROM FROM REACHING THERE ALREADY?
They want all the governors nd other politicals should be in one place then they will attack
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by ddeola: 12:19pm On May 06, 2021
The day boko-devils attack NA complex, that is when they will impeach the demons in Aso villa. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Princewell2012(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2021
Mixedfruit:
Good News!
Inspirational,
Uplifting and Happy News
That is what they supposed to be doing, instead of attacking innocent people.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Segzy19: 12:46pm On May 06, 2021
May they be successful at it...
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Yeahmehn: 12:49pm On May 06, 2021
BH are even foolish! How did they let the police know?!

If these idiots in govt don't feel the heat they won't know the gravity of their complacency and folly. Politicizing human lives for capital gain and now they will enjoy the security they don't deserve and didn't provide to the people they represent. In all fairness they should feel what many have felt in the northeast and other parts of Nigeria.

I'm not a supporter of BH. I just feel what most Nigerians are feeling! This govt has failed and cannot receive any sympathy from me
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by 77star: 1:11pm On May 06, 2021
post=101423022:
All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.
Evil, sorrow, tears and blood shall be their end at the end of it all.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria
A TERRORIST with double standard is spotted

What he would say today is different from what he would say tomorrow

U know say u don cast for Nairaland Shey?

Everyone already knows who u are
Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by Charly68: 1:33pm On May 06, 2021
The heat us gradually turning on the political Elites,let them have a bitter taste of all the common citizens have been crying over.. Good luck for them as they fight for their lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life / Top 7 Controversies Involving Former President Obasanjo / Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.