Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) (75996 Views)

Ayomide Adeleye Handed Over To Police By The Army In Lagos (Photo) / AK-47 Rifles Concealed In Grasses To Evade Detection. Photos / Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Krismas(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2021
TRIGITIS:
[s][/s]
Now stfu, you are getting more irritating with this shameless display of illiteracy. So if the name of the designer is Kalashinikov, what then is your problem with the initial post you quoted? Illiterate.
cool Where is d illiteracy in wot i have said? 1 The disease is not the pandemic, the virus is. 2. kalashnikov is the name of the popular russian assault rifle
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Krismas(m): 2:21pm On May 06, 2021
TRIGITIS:
[s][/s]
Now stfu, you are getting more irritating with this shameless display of illiteracy. So if the name of the designer is Kalashinikov, what then is your problem with the initial post you quoted? Now that it is plasmodium, should we start calling the sickness plasmodium instead of malaria? Illiterate.
cool I guess there is no point continuing in conversing with peeps like u, whos pride stand in the way of their learning. u believe u know too much. Good for u. Bye
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by niyidenrele: 2:31pm On May 06, 2021
AllenSpencer:
From the picture,
1. Framework is bad
2. The cooling fins is absolute gibberish, more of a design than its actual functionality.
3. The grip seems to be made of plastic, or a slippery material. The actual essence of that part was not functional in design.
4. Trigger loop is too wide for an automatic rifle by few millimeters
5. Wide gap between barrel jacket and hand guard,. Its accuracy would definitely have wide errors, except used by exceptional professional
6. The butt is outdated and not handy.

............. Their is still more room for improvements

At least , for once
Commend your country men
For any good things
If it's bad we condemn
Don't grow hated to everything
Am sure
You have never
Produce pencil before
SMH
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by insabarnur(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2021
Correct.. I need a handful of that for my regiment.
Nice one by the force.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Sazeals(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:
AK-47 was produced in 1947; that is Nineteen Forty Fúcking Seven! That's over 70 years ago!!! It's MOSTLY used by terrorists and better guns have been developed, yet naija wan die on top AK-47. I don't even think this latest "improvement" is up to that of the AK-74! We need Carbine guns, M4/M4A1, M320, AR-15, M16, etc

M4lmg too
I no know If it exists oo, na for call of duty I see am
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by SEGLIZ: 3:27pm On May 06, 2021
Grandmeister:

Comparing apples and oranges…guns, bombs, missiles, etc are not the same thing as cars, phones, internet. The former is built to kill.

don't be an hypocrite, these whose technology are equally destroying life and souls. you are at liberty to deny they don't.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by MoIbrahim: 3:31pm On May 06, 2021
Krismas:
coolGuns and ammunitions have its maker’s marks engraved on it. If its used, it canbe traced to d maker and subsequently to d one d maker sold it to. Most of the guns and light weapons u are taking abt have no ID atall. They cant be traced. That’s why they are called MURDER-WEAPONS. It’s black market or underground market and it’s d most profitable business on the face of d earth

But which countries do the mostly come from?
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by felzokugo(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2021
triple996:

grin bcus it's was produced in kaduna??. If to say na 4 kanu's backyard now we 4 don hear word.

You are in pains simply because it was produced in kaduna. Where is d one you produced 4rm your backyardgrin.
Kaduna ke?? I think say na gworo dem sabi produce.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by taurusdude0(m): 3:41pm On May 06, 2021
AllenSpencer:
From the picture,
1. Framework is bad
2. The cooling fins is absolute gibberish, more of a design than its actual functionality.
3. The grip seems to be made of plastic, or a slippery material. The actual essence of that part was not functional in design.
5. Wide gap between barrel jacket and hand guard,. Its accuracy would definitely have wide errors, except used by exceptional professional

This guy na bandit grin grin
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Benrosaria(m): 4:14pm On May 06, 2021
uptimum123:
First Made-in-Nigeria AK-47 or codenamed OBJ006 by the Army, in Kaduna. It's mass produced by Dicon and with same capability as an AK47. Dicon is also producing NR-1 rifle and a Marom Dolphin bullet proof vest. They increased the production plant last year.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OvieAli/status/1390044113194659843

Is AK-47 our top priorities for now. Producing guns in kaduna when about 50% of the northern states has been dominated by the “diversion Boko haram group”, then later we would read about boko haram capturing Dicon department and carting away all the new codenamed OBJ006. Whoever is mapping out a strategic plan to cause a war should be careful, just to satisfy your personal interest.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by blacknoir: 4:20pm On May 06, 2021
arcahmad:
How l wish that there is no weapons, everywhere is at peace.
Believe me ,humans will still kill with hands and teeth's
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Myself2(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2021
AllenSpencer:
From the picture,
1. Framework is bad

All from these photos we all saw ?

Well how can we know if you're a gun guru or you're just blabbing away
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Incognito403: 5:10pm On May 06, 2021
Grandmeister:

If an average “iponbian” is this knowledgeable about firearms then that’s a testament to them.
That's not knowledge. It's pretense. Pretenders everywhere.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Jakumo(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2021
Myself2:

All from these photos we all saw ?

Well how can we know if you're a gun guru or you're just blabbing away

He is a video gamer who has promoted himself to the rank of Armchair General. Guns do NOT have "cooling fins". He invented that term.

1 Like

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Krismas(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2021
MoIbrahim:

But which countries do the mostly come from?
cool Your guess is as gud as mine UNITED STATES
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by MoIbrahim: 6:05pm On May 06, 2021
Krismas:
cool Your guess is as gud as mine UNITED STATES

...and other countries that are also frontline fighters against terrorism grin

1 Like

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Jazzman01: 7:20pm On May 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:
AK-47 was produced in 1947; that is Nineteen Forty Fúcking Seven! That's over 70 years ago!!! It's MOSTLY used by terrorists and better guns have been developed, yet naija wan die on top AK-47. I don't even think this latest "improvement" is up to that of the AK-74! We need Carbine guns, M4/M4A1, M320, AR-15, M16, etc

AK47 Maybe old but still remains one of, if not the most reliable rifle out there. It can withstand virtually all kinds of terrible conditions and still fire when needed. Drop it in water or mud, let a tank run over it, etc it will still fire!

I watched a video were AK-47 and AR-15 were both kept in a freezer and allowed to freeze completely for days. The AK-47 started firing immediately it was removed even with the ice on while the AR-15 was jammed.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Friend22(m): 8:14pm On May 06, 2021
arcahmad:

It means you have to die or look for another planet not habited by humans.
That's the only way weapons and violence will stop.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by harakiri(m): 9:06pm On May 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
We know you have knowledge of Ak 47 more than Kalashnikov, but go tell them in Dicon and stop disturbing us with nonsense here.

He knows about guns...and its a bother for u. Eat 8 pots of beans with yorghurt and spare us your inferior complex issues.

Thanks.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Oshokalo: 3:21pm On May 07, 2021
arcahmad:
see u,u know no say omorogun,2by2 even belt na weapon
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by elbulk(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Sir, please can you buy me one G-wagon? I'm tired of entering Baba wasiu's kabu kabu, d smoke no be here

Hahahaha, I didn't say I have them as souvenirs but just go car dealer collect make you send me invoice...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.