Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,535 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) (75994 Views)

Ayomide Adeleye Handed Over To Police By The Army In Lagos (Photo) / AK-47 Rifles Concealed In Grasses To Evade Detection. Photos / Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by ChiefSosa(m): 12:14pm On May 06, 2021
elbulk:

The AK 47 remains one of the most reliable guns. The G-Wagon was first made in the 70s or so that doesn't mean the ones made in 2020 are not improved. I used the G-Wagon because it has kept the same shape but modification are done
Sir, please can you buy me one G-wagon? I'm tired of entering Baba wasiu's kabu kabu, d smoke no be here
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by ChiefSosa(m): 12:18pm On May 06, 2021
JFT24:

AK47 reputation surpass M16

You're right, sir! Let's meet up and test them on our bodies.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Killermamba: 12:20pm On May 06, 2021
AllenSpencer:
From the picture,
1. Framework is bad
2. The cooling fins is absolute gibberish, more of a design than its actual functionality.
3. The grip seems to be made of plastic, or a slippery material. The actual essence of that part was not functional in design.
4. Trigger loop is too wide for an automatic rifle by few millimeters
5. Wide gap between barrel jacket and hand guard,. Its accuracy would definitely have wide errors, except used by exceptional professional
6. The butt is outdated and not handy.

............. Their is still more room for improvements

Baba remind me not to offend you
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by alizma: 12:22pm On May 06, 2021
AllenSpencer:
From the picture,
1. Framework is bad
2. The cooling fins is absolute gibberish, more of a design than its actual functionality.
3. The grip seems to be made of plastic, or a slippery material. The actual essence of that part was not functional in design.
5. Wide gap between barrel jacket and hand guard,. Its accuracy would definitely have wide errors, except used by exceptional professional

You are a failure. From no1 to 6 of your points are all negative, that is typical of a chronic failure. Get a life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2021
Oxb90:
I hope this is not the type type that will kill its holder. Make i no come shoot my enemy the bullet come return back to me. Walahi, i no go happy oooo. I don talk my own

BTS (Back To Sender) 47 Mark 1

So it will be suppplied to Boko Haram, ESN, Herdsmen, Bandits and UGM all over naija. All the army needs to do is load them in trucks and move to the designated areas for usual "ambush". grin

1 Like

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by evesdon4u: 12:24pm On May 06, 2021
AllenSpencer:
From the picture,
1. Framework is bad

I assure you, it is 100% effective...
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by labisibrass(m): 12:55pm On May 06, 2021
[quote author=AllenSpencer post=101421931]From the picture,
1. Framework is bad

............. Their is still more room for improvements[/qu

All these rubbish Just for comment sake!
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by noisy45(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2021
JohnSin97:

Those guns you mentioned may look sexy but the AK still remains the most effective till date and is used by the Chinese army.... it's not about looking sexy but about how effective and rugged it is...

Which Chinese army dey use AK-47 say what you know with fact the Chinese army is using the QBZ-95 as it's standard rifle.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Yeahmehn: 1:02pm On May 06, 2021
Well we know where next these terrorists will raid so they can stay in business
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Krismas(m): 1:03pm On May 06, 2021
TRIGITIS:

Really?
So the name of the disease is Corona virus not covid19. Wonders shall never end.
So by extension, trypanosomiasis is the name of the disease not malaria?
Now what is covid 19? Corona virus disease.
Guy, the name of the disease is covid19 while Corona virus is the causative agent.
Similarly, the name of the gun is AK47 while the manufacturer who it is name after is Kalashnikov. If you can't still get the difference here, I'm sorry I can't help you further.
Thank you and goodbye.
cool I said the PANDEMIC. U are just not listening. COVID is the disease alright the 19 in it, is the year 2019 it started in China. Just like 47 in AK. Since i perceive u are in love wit numbers. A is AUTOMATIC, K is KALASHNIKOV. The name of the gun therefore is KALASHNIKOV. AUTOMATIC KALASHNIKOV MADE IN 1947! Dats wot AK47 IS SAYING. Effectively its name is KALASHNIKOV And pls its Plasmodium not Trypanosomiasis dats the causative of malaria. Dont make me feel i overestimated u
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by noisy45(m): 1:05pm On May 06, 2021
Minjim:

When your accuracy is 50% and the enemy's is 80%, that's when you'll know what's up
AK-47 accuracy is useless beyond 300 yards American M-4 rifle will give an enemy an accurate deadshot at 800 yards.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by labisibrass(m): 1:05pm On May 06, 2021
[quote author=AllenSpencer post=101421931]From the picture,
1. Framework is bad

............. Their is still more room for improvements[/q

If you know the advantages this rifle has over so many assault rifles, you wouldn't have typed this nonsense!
Negative activist
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 06, 2021
triple996:

grin bcus it's was produced in kaduna??. If to say na 4 kanu's backyard now we 4 don hear word.

You are in pains simply because it was produced in kaduna. Where is d one you produced 4rm your backyardgrin.

ak-47 is being produced locally by gun gangs allover Nigeria for quite sometime now.There finishing might not be as good as the one produced in kaduna but hope you get the point. The challenge is in producing the bullets not the gun itself.
The ak-47 has a simple design hence why it is the gun of choice for insurgents all over the world.
Anyway, nice development for Nigerian defence industry
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by BlueAir: 1:19pm On May 06, 2021
embarassed I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time. They should have just used a more creative design since they got the internal working or are our leaders cursed with stagnation
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Karlosorji(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:
AK-47 was produced in 1947; that is Nineteen Forty Fúcking Seven! That's over 70 years ago!!! It's MOSTLY used by terrorists and better guns have been developed, yet naija wan die on top AK-47. I don't even think this latest "improvement" is up to that of the AK-74! We need Carbine guns, M4/M4A1, M320, AR-15, M16, etc
Don't mind them. After they will say they are federal government. They can’t show superiority in weapons, dragging the same riffles with bandits. What a shame
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 06, 2021
[quote author=labisibrass post=101433636][/quote]
the only advantage Ak-47 has over many riffles of its era, is price , simplicity and being all weather (the Russian version).
But in terms of range,power and far accuracy,it falls short.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Krismas(m): 1:23pm On May 06, 2021
mysticwarrior:
Kalashnikov is the name of the Russian man who designed the weapon in the year 1947, it was named after the man and the year it was made. Automatic Kalashnikov rifle 1947 (ak47).
cool Fu*ck the man who invented it. If i say for instance, that the electric bulb in ur room is 100W (watt). I dont have to know James Watt is the watt inside the watt! The reason the gun is abbreviated to AK47 is merely to help non-russians who may find KALASHNIKOV a mouthful. The name of the gun is Kalashnikov
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 06, 2021
[quote author=labisibrass post=101433636][/quote]
the only advantage Ak-47 has over many riffles of its era and beyond to the present, is price , simplicity and being all weather (the Russian version).
But in terms of range,power and far accuracy,it falls short.
it's like comparing a Toyota Camry to a rolls-royce
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Jakumo(m): 1:29pm On May 06, 2021
AllenSpencer:
From the picture,
1. Framework is bad

This is what happens when children waste their youth playing video games. They all become armchair generals, who pontificate theories that do not correlate with any aspect of reality.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Say no to heroin, meth, crack, and video games.

God breast Nigeria.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by SEGLIZ: 1:31pm On May 06, 2021
Grandmeister:

My question remains, why was it invented in the first place? Simple, man invented it to be used against man.

yes, the same way man invented internet to commit evil. the same way man invested camera to carry out evil act!? if this answers your question rightly.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by tallceejay(m): 1:34pm On May 06, 2021
I know of a place called heaven.

arcahmad:
How l wish that there is no weapons, everywhere is at peace.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by solonubinho(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2021
AllenSpencer:
From the picture,
1. Framework is bad

In essence, mediocre. As always.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Krismas(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2021
JohnSin97:

Those guns you mentioned may look sexy but the AK still remains the most effective till date and is used by the Chinese army.... it's not about looking sexy but about how effective and rugged it is...
coolIts in Nigeria u find president riding GERMAN car, flying AMERICAN plane, his army shooting RUSSIAN guns and his mistresses wearing ITALIAN designs while drinking FRENCH wine. COPY COPY too much, no originality. In decent climes they project self reliance. There something nationalistic about the gun of ur army. U know an army by the weapons it deploys. Why will Chinese use AK47 when they can make their own gun, abi u think they are NIGERIA?
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Graciafun(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2021
AllenSpencer:
From the picture,
1. Framework is bad

You must be a gun expert. Salute bro!
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by TRIGITIS: 2:08pm On May 06, 2021
[s]
Krismas:
cool I said the PANDEMIC. U are just not listening. COVID is the disease alright the 19 in it, is the year 2019 it started in China. Just like 47 in AK. Since i perceive u are in love wit numbers. A is AUTOMATIC, K is KALASHNIKOV. The name of the gun therefore is KALASHNIKOV. AUTOMATIC KALASHNIKOV MADE IN 1947! Dats wot AK47 IS SAYING. Effectively its name is KALASHNIKOV And pls its Plasmodium not Trypanosomiasis dats the causative of malaria. Dont make me feel i overestimated u
[/s]
Now stfu, you are getting more irritating with this shameless display of illiteracy. So if the name of the designer is Kalashinikov, what then is your problem with the initial post you quoted? Now that it is plasmodium, should we start calling the sickness plasmodium instead of malaria? Illiterate.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 2:10pm On May 06, 2021
SEGLIZ:

yes, the same way man invented internet to commit evil. the same way man invested camera to carry out evil act!? if this answers your question rightly.
Comparing apples and oranges…guns, bombs, missiles, etc are not the same thing as cars, phones, internet. The former is built to kill.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by noisy45(m): 2:12pm On May 06, 2021
JFT24:

AK47 reputation surpass M16

I will gun you down with an M16 rifle from 900 yards you can't do that with Ak47 you will definitely miss your aim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns / Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.