Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state (2988 Views)

My Apologies For Been Engaged In Tribal Issues In The Past Few Months / "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai / My Apologies To Senator Ike Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by Madmohamed1: 8:46am On May 06, 2021
Warning to arch Bishop of Enugu callistus onaga be careful how you romance whit this government if you think they will use you against our people then be ready to face the consequences. We understand the government delegation that visited you from Abuja a day before you kidnap fr mbaka give you some dollars to humiliate mbaka but we are looking at you from other side. Now they tell you to suspend mbaka and you did it. I want to use this opportunity to call the body of Catholic Church to investigate Thea Bishop they want to use him to destroy the Catholic Church in igbo land. This government know the power of Catholic Church in igbo land so they want to attach it whit the help of this corrupt Bishop. If any further treat to father mbaka we have no any options than to do the right thing.
Modifyi affter invesgation ..Bishop did not take any money from delegation from Abuja my apologies to Bishop from my sincere apologies for that

2 Likes

Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by helinues: 8:46am On May 06, 2021
Toh
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by Nobody: 8:59am On May 06, 2021
You are talking rubbish.I wish they beheaded mbaka.What rubbish mbaka that has been working against igbos.You think Igbo starts and ends with Catholic.He brought this evil government through his fake prophecy.What did mbaka do when innocent ipob members whr killed in enugu for no reason.mbaka will never escape judgement and it will end in tears for him.We know those against us.He planned with them and foisted that evil as governor in imo state and the killing continued.He will never go unpunished.He is an outcast... period

6 Likes

Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by duro4chang(m): 9:01am On May 06, 2021
The bishop is doing the right thing to sanitize the church and make Mbaka stick to the rules if the church. He has done nothing wrong. Mbaka who claimed Buhari was chosen by God done years back is now singing other songs. If all clerics are like that I bet you christianity will become ridiculous.

4 Likes

Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by Ojiofor: 9:02am On May 06, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Warning to arch Bishop of Enugu callistus onaga be careful how you romance whit this government if you think they will use you against our people then be ready to face the consequences. We understand the government delegation that visited you from Abuja a day before you kidnap fr mbaka give you some dollars to humiliate mbaka but we are looking at you from other side. Now they tell you to suspend mbaka and you did it. I want to use this opportunity to call the body of Catholic Church to investigate Thea Bishop they want to use him to destroy the Catholic Church in igbo land. This government know the power of Catholic Church in igbo land so they want to attach it whit the help of this corrupt Bishop. If any further treat to father mbaka we have no any options than to do the right thing.

IPOB'S should rather stay off affairs of the church.Mbaka belongs to the Catholic church as a priest.You shouldn't take your madness to the Catholic.

4 Likes

Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by Abdul05: 9:04am On May 06, 2021
Where did you get this information from?
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by Madmohamed1: 9:10am On May 06, 2021
Ojiofor:

IPOB'S should rather stay off affairs of the church.Mbaka belongs to the Catholic church as a priest.You shouldn't take your madness to the Catholic.
aboki this is Catholic affair I'm a Catholic so shut up we can never allow corrupt Bishop to destroy Catholic Church.

1 Like

Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by vibre: 9:11am On May 06, 2021
Warn him very well, he shouldn't allow me to expose to the whole world what I know about him and sister Philomena.
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by okeyglm: 9:13am On May 06, 2021
Biafran4life:
You are talking rubbish.I wish they beheaded mbaka.What rubbish mbaka that has been working against igbos.You think Igbo starts and ends with Catholic.He brought this evil government through his fake prophecy.What did mbaka do when innocent ipob members whr killed in enugu for no reason.mbaka will never escape judgement and it will end in tears for him.We know those against us.He planned with them and foisted that evil as governor in imo state and the killing continued.He will never go unpunished.He is an outcast... period
behead Mbaka in my Enugu, it looks ur mad.
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by Madmohamed1: 9:15am On May 06, 2021
Abdul05:
Where did you get this information from?
ask the Bishop if he did not reseve money from government delegation from Abuja. He think he is dealing whit stupid people they have the evidence of it if he refused to do what they ask him to do they will expose him.
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by Ojiofor: 9:49am On May 06, 2021
Madmohamed1:
aboki this is Catholic affair I'm a Catholic so shut up we can never allow corrupt Bishop to destroy Catholic Church.

Ibu anuohia who made you spokesperson for Catholic church?
You ipob's should respect the church.

1 Like

Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by W0mbRaider: 9:54am On May 06, 2021
IPOB louts are truly brain dead.

Why support this charlatan priest who has been supporting the same Fulani terrorists that kill your people with impunity ?

Is it not this same Mbaka that the fulani used alongside Supreme court to foist a stooge as governor in imo ?

When did Mbaka repent from his sinful ways other than heaping praises on Kanu?

Well, both the Igbo Bishop that tolerated Mbaka all because his adoration scam church was bringing in money to the church coffers and the foolish Kanu who Mbaka recently bloated his ego are all fools
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by W0mbRaider: 9:55am On May 06, 2021
Madmohamed1:

Mbaka that has been collecting money from Abuja to support the Jihadist in Chief nko?
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by Madmohamed1: 9:57am On May 06, 2021
Ojiofor:

Ibu anuohia who made you spokesperson for Catholic church?
You ipob's should respect the church.
shut up ewu
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by richmond500: 9:58am On May 06, 2021
vibre:
Warn him very well, he shouldn't allow me to expose to the whole world what I know about him and sister Philomena.
Philomena, I know a Philomena back then in Fr Edehs church, is she the one?
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by W0mbRaider: 10:07am On May 06, 2021
This is what it has come down to

IPOB zionists defending the corrupt priest who sold Igbos to Fulanis .

The foolishness of ipob is only matched by their fanatiscm.

See them threatening the head of the Catholic Church in Enugu over his rightful disciplinary action against Mbaka.
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by Ojiofor: 10:36am On May 06, 2021
[[s]quote author=Madmohamed1 post=101428107]shut up ewu[/quote[/s]]

Ezi.

Mbaka is now an Igbo hero because he praised Nnamdi Kanu abi.Some of us are not foolish and extremely naive and stupid like MNK followers.

1 Like

Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by Madmohamed1: 10:40am On May 06, 2021
Ojiofor:
[[s]quote author=Madmohamed1 post=101428107]shut up ewu[/quote[/s]]

Ezi.

Mbaka is now an Igbo hero because he praised Nnamdi Kanu abi.Some of us are not foolish and extremely naive and stupid like MNK followers.
Fulani terrorist
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by Ojiofor: 10:52am On May 06, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Fulani terrorist

You are Catholic my foot.
You are Nnamdi Kanu's slave simple because you are defending Mbaka not based on your own personal conviction but because you are ordered to do so by your runaway supreme
leader.tomorroww both Mbaka and Kanu will throw you all under the bus and you will get crushed.
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by ablejesus26(m): 10:54am On May 06, 2021
Madmohamed1:

Mohammed that person sounds more Igbo than you.

I am sure if he had said yes to your opinion, you would have magnificently, sing praise him and call him nwa-afo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by adadike(f): 10:57am On May 06, 2021
Kai! What are you even saying? Imo state is in turmoil today because of Mbaka

Mbaka that deceived millions of Catholics all over the country to vote Buhari and lied in the name of God is suddenly a saint. The Bishop have every right to call the dibia priest to order. Infact, it is long over due
It is either he pbeys the rule of the church or he should be derobed and sent to continue serving his father's alusi
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by SmartPolician: 11:08am On May 06, 2021
duro4chang:
The bishop is doing the right thing to sanitize the church and make Mbaka stick to the rules if the church. He has done nothing wrong. Mbaka who claimed Buhari was chosen by God done years back is now singing other songs. If all clerics are like that I bet you christianity will become ridiculous.

You people should stop saying this, please. God can still choose you and you decide to leave him. Yes, you will go astray.
God has no control over our choices and decisions because he gave us the mind of our own.
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by mekaboy(m): 11:13am On May 06, 2021
Look who is talking. Did you warn mbaka when he was lying with the name of God? Claiming Buhari is a blessing and answered prayer.

He prayed for buhari and his prayer was answered.
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by duro4chang(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

You people should stop saying this, please. God can still choose you and you decide to leave him. Yes, you will go astray.
God has no control over our choices and decisions because he gave us the mind of our own.
There should be sanity in the church. If you want to be honest with yourelf , you and I know that the ways our religion leaders are going about in recent times are not good at all.
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by Fejoku: 11:46am On May 06, 2021
Smart Igbos know what's up and can see the hands of the terrorist government in all that's happening recently. Both Revs. Mbaka and Onaga shouldn't allow the terrorist government use them to cause mischief in the SE. The security of our people come first and you all know that priests will be the first to be slaughtered if the terrorist government have their way in our region. Let's be circumspect and don't give any room for our enemies who are always probing our ranks for weak spots. Let's remain tightly kneathed to ward off all invaders.
Father Mbaka' s role in the emergence of this terrorist government cannot be denied so also is his voice in enthroning Hopeless Uzodinjo but neither is his open condemnation of the present regime and his call for it's resignation. When a man whether through action and inaction causes a problem, he's excused if he makes determined effort at redeeming the situation.
UmuIgbo, cheta nu na anyi nor n'iru agha.

1 Like

Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by mekaboy(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2021
Fejoku:
Smart Igbos know what's up and can see the hands of the terrorist government in all that's happening recently. Both Revs. Mbaka and Onaga shouldn't allow the terrorist government use them to cause mischief in the SE. The security of our people come first and you all know that priests will be the first to be slaughtered if the terrorist government have their way in our region. Let's be circumspect and don't give any room for our enemies who are always probing our ranks for weak spots. Let's remain tightly kneathed to ward off all invaders.
Father Mbaka' s role in the emergence of this terrorist government cannot be denied so also is his voice in enthroning Hopeless Uzodinjo but neither is his open condemnation of the present regime and his call for it's resignation. When a man whether through action and inaction causes a problem, he's excused if he makes determined effort at redeeming the situation.
UmuIgbo, cheta nu na anyi nor n'iru agha.

Are u saying mbaka prayed for the terrorist government to come to power? Because he said buhari is answered prayer.
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by UwaMmebii(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2021
vibre:

I'm curious to know and who is Sis. Philo?
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by Ayed44: 11:54am On May 06, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Rubbish!!! All if s sudden Mbaka us now your new hero. Mbaka that literally humiliated the who Igbo nation in 2015 and 2019 by openly supporting Buhari against the desire of the majority of Indigbo? We all saw how Mbaka humiliated Peter Obi prior to 2019 election, all because if his darling Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by UwaMmebii(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2021
One thing is certain and that's people love Mbaka, Mbaka has enormous fans to cause havoc if they dare touch him. Infact Mbaka commands so much respect more than the Bishop self.
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by ngadaAwo: 11:57am On May 06, 2021
adadike:
Kai! What are you even saying? Imo state is in turmoil today because of Mbaka

Mbaka that deceived millions of Catholics all over the country to vote Buhari and lied in the name of God is suddenly a saint. The Bishop have every right to call the dibia priest to order. Infact, it is long over due
It is either he pbeys the rule of the church or he should be derobed and sent to continue serving his father's alusi
Ada ehhh if I tell you that I'm not weak regarding this Mbaka issue them I'm lying.
ever since he made that talk about Jonathan ehhh and the recent Fraudlent hope ozodimgba supreme Court prophecy all I keep saying is that God should show him mercy and get him back on track.
I know Mbaka as of early 2000s and I can beat my chest that he's no longer the same person I used to know.
there was a time he came for village liberation and cleansing in my Maternal home ifitedunu (dunukofia LGA) and I saw things myself, the man is really very powerful.
that was when he care less about riches and wealth, he was focused on God's work and trust me the liberation he did worked out for the town because before then youths were rotting away at home and dying carelessly but after that an average ifitedunu youth is building a house of his own and doing well and the strange deaths of youths stopped.

But like I predicted those days that the devil might want to bring the man down due to his works it happened.
the devil is a master tactician, he used the very thing no man will ever resist to get him.
that's why I keep telling people especially the deputy Jesus dem. so far you're in this world, you're of the devil and he can tempt and get you anytime he wants no matter who you are.
as far as you have flesh and blood, you're already vulnerable to his temptation.
we're just living because of the grace of God not by our holiness.
priests are not perfect and can be tempted too.
Mbaka was tempted and he fall like any body will do irrespective of the person.
God gave the world to the devil so no body is immune to temptation.
I knew this day will come when the same people that hailed him back then will start attacking him.
like I said you can't be sane and support Apc it's impossible.
what happened to Mbaka is a case of I can't take this anymore let me talk and die.
he knew the consequences of his actions because Apc is like a secret cult once you're in and probably soiled your hand with their sweet oil. no going back again and if you try to leave expect the worst.
It's a pity Mbaka fall to earthly riches, something that won't even be inherited by anyone except the church when he's gone.

But as a devoted catholic I'm forbidden to speak bad against anointed priest.
I can only caution or pray for him.

1 Like

Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by FarahAideed: 11:57am On May 06, 2021
Nonsense talks ..stop allowin Mbaka to gaslight you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Convoy of a Local government chairman's in Kano state - Engr Abdullahi (Video) / Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) / Watch Moment Billionaire, Chief Ebuka Onunkwo Visits his Village in Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.