Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,417 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

"My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai (16162 Views)

My Apologies For Been Engaged In Tribal Issues In The Past Few Months / My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state / Governor El-rufai Assists Stranded Motorists At Gonin Gora (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by mohammedadam: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp9-hJQyTe8

About five months to the expiration of his tenure as Kaduna state governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai has apologised to those he might have offended while in office.

The Kaduna state governor said this in Kaduna at the commissioning ceremony of the head office of the Sultan Foundation for Peace and Development, Daily Trust reports.

He said:

“We try to do what is right but only God is right, my apologies to anyone that I have offended, we have five months to go and I will like to leave and sleep in peace.”

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1511566-governor-el-rufai-tenders-apologies-offended-prepares-leave-office-reason/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by FreshFarmAgro: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
Midget hypocrite. You will be found out.

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tell that to the dead, say no to Muslim Muslim ticket

Atiku is coming

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by PureMe01: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
They are now realising that they are mortals few months to the end of their tenures grin

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by akpenlegedu: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
This your apology is not generally accepted! While now? Because your tenure is about to end?

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by lawanifumila: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Pls my honourable kindly apologize to the people of southern kaduna,you swore to protect their lives n properties..... but today reverse is the case......... posterity awaits our duty one day

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by sadiyamuhammad: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Common with out going leaders in Nigeria. Fear of the Unknown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by fman(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
PureMe01:
They are now realising that they are mortals few months to the end of their tenures grin
I swear!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Zonefree(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Go and kneel and apologize to the people of Southern Kaduna.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by NothingDoMe: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
Shortman devil. No peace for the wicked cheesy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by kenedyx: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Now that your pathway to Aso Rock has been obscured and the one to your retirement home is crystal clear, you want to ask for forgiveness. May you die from shortness of breath. Wicked elf.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Lamasta(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wicked Man right from his days as minister of FCT till date no changes....

I just hope the people of Southern Kaduna forgives you

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by TooMuchStuff: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Only God can determine your case.

You hands are full of Blood of innocent Christians.

No Peace for the Wicked

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Mindlog: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Power is transient.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by 9japride(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
Can an adult change he's/her behaviours? Give same person another opportunity to hold on to power and watch them repeat same wicked acts. Country that pretends to be very religious, going to their various places of worship but full of vile and wickedness.

6 Likes

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by jumper524(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:
Midget hypocrite. You will be found out.
for what? for scoring A1 in infrastructure or for reducing religious and community crisis to an all time low? My friend go and find ortom when don wreck benue with everything bad about governance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by BossGerald: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
jumper524:
for what? for scoring A1 in infrastructure or for reducing religious and community crisis to an all time low? My friend go and find ortom when don wreck benue with everything bad about governance.

Are you OK? We are still grieving 40 lives lost last week in kaduna and you're talking rubbish infrastructure here...

Are those infrastructure more important to you than human lives?? These Apc buffoons are pathetic, tufiakwa

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by loosecanon50(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Foolish midget terrorist. For what you have done in kaduna state, you no go die well.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by jumper524(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
BossGerald:

Are you OK? We are still grieving 40 lives lost last week in kaduna and you're talking rubbish infrastructure here...

Are those infrastructure more important to you than human lives?? These Apc buffoons are pathetic, tufiakwa
funny how you blame elrufai for national security issue and blame buhari for herdsmen killing in benue instead of Ortom? I think your the one not thinking that security of lives and property belongs to the Federal govt which elrufai despite belonging to the ruling party condemned and even opted to bring in mechineries since the FG is failing. But CAN took it as a religious issue.
They instead condemned elrufai and are happy about it. It's true that insecurity thrive only when the people there wants it.
But elrufai in his own ability has been able to manage religious crisis in the state, something all the past government including military rulers couldn't. He deserves some accolades. A whole lotta accolades.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by kingPhidel(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Southern kaduna need justice first

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by FreshFarmAgro: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
jumper524:

Fulani apologetic. Ode, Why don't you talk about the deliberate killings in Southern Kaduna. Hausa slave

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Racoon(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
After allowing the unabated Fulani jihadists onslaught against the people of Southern Kaduna? You got blood on your hands. Evil man.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
Good morning.

The Shiite and SK are waiting at ICC

2 Likes

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by BossGerald: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
jumper524:
funny how you blame elrufai for national security issue and blame buhari for herdsmen killing in benue instead of Ortom? I think your the one not thinking that security of lives and property belongs to the Federal govt which elrufai despite belonging to the ruling party condemned and even opted to bring in mechineries since the FG is failing. But CAN took it as a religious issue.
They instead condemned elrufai and are happy about it. It's true that insecurity thrive only when the people there wants it.
But elrufai in his own ability has been able to manage religious crisis in the state, something all the past government including military rulers couldn't. He deserves some accolades. A whole lotta accolades.

Oga shut up if you don't know what to say...what manner of rubbish is that, trying to defend nonsense.

What are the fulanis doing in benue state? Even buhari has been thwarting ortoms effort in curbing those killer herdsmen...yes, ortom himself said it.

Elrufai case is different...he even admitted to paying bandits and murderous herdsmen to allow farmers cultivate. Who does that??

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by mohammedadam: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nice one
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
woman coward

Ah, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, dissertation, thesis, or assignment.

1 Like

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Judolisco(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2022
under ur watch people died... Alot of people including kids were kidnapped... Na only God fit forgive u.... U also divided d state more across religious lines by selecting a Muslim deputy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by GoodCane: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2022
This terrorist has finished killing all citizens in Southern Kaduna and the terrorist dey apologize hoping to kill some more. What a joke!

However, president peter Obi is coming to rearrange and liberate this country from these clueless criminals and terrorist that has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Slynation(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2022
Lol... After destroying people's homes, aided and kept mute inspite of the unending killings going on in Kaduna state, yet you want to sleep in peace after your tenure...!! angry

People geh mind oO...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Abolodje: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2022
Rinse and repeat lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) / Christmas: Okorocha Provides Free Buses For Imo Indigenes In Lagos & Ibadan / Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.