Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? (3254 Views)

Which One Sweet For Ear (pic) / Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by Arkadrob(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2021
How we walked 250 meters from the chemist shop to my house under the rain.
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by Cerebellum: 2:27pm On May 06, 2021
Why does nairaland have so many psychiatric patient

No.no no...tell me angry

4 Likes

Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by gentlestdude(m): 7:18pm On May 06, 2021
we banged in my side chicks (her friend's) room while that one went for olosho paroll that night in the hotel where I just lodged in their poly town. Next day we use the runs money cook better food.

1 Like

Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by SavageResponse(m): 7:26pm On May 06, 2021
Cerebellum:
Why does nairaland have so many psychiatric patient

No.no no...tell me angry

Na now you just dey know? grin
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by danietohbadt(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2021
No memories, but, this ehn.

grin grin grin

Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by gameboy727(m): 9:05pm On May 06, 2021
danietohbadt:
No memories, but, this ehn.
grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Wetin be this?
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by folabayo(f): 9:07pm On May 06, 2021
No ex for now
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by danietohbadt(m): 9:42pm On May 06, 2021
gameboy727:

grin grin grin

Wetin be this?

Ukwu
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by Deicide: 9:48pm On May 06, 2021
No be Sophie be that?
danietohbadt:

Ukwu
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by Offpoint1: 10:12pm On May 06, 2021
Got no ex, one woman till eternity.
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by fineberry(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2021
folabayo:
No ex for now
you're still very young I guess
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by danietohbadt(m): 5:50am On May 07, 2021
Deicide:
No be Sophie be that?

I no know
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by paulolee(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2021
hmm.....back den in skul, d only sweet memories I had with her was when I remembered d day she asked her dad for 50k to run projects n practicals...her dad didn't buy d lie n she gave me fone to confirm the price as her group leader and I added salt to it..
d man pleaded wit me to drop my Aza so he send it directly to me bcox he knows her daughter would end up blowing d moni n ask for anoda...I did n saw alert of 70k dt same evening..
we were so happy bcoz better sapa dey dt time n we flex d bar well, went clubbing n na dt same club she take meet daniel wire wey collect d banny from me...
she came to apologize d next week after spending countless nites with daniel n told me to keep d remaining moni in my aza n i felt pained, my real pain waa dt I jus lost a sweet client bcoz I was planning to push her to mk a bigger demand of 150k from her dad next month wen dt bar finish..

5 Likes

Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by folabayo(f): 9:41am On May 07, 2021
fineberry:
you're still very young I guess
Not really
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by BabbanBura(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2021
folabayo:

Not really

You ain't wearing bra @ DP, right?
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by SleekyPosh(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2021
Rainy Nights
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by folabayo(f): 10:15am On May 07, 2021
BabbanBura:

You ain't wearing bra @ DP, right?
Meaning?
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by BabbanBura(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2021
folabayo:

Meaning?

Your oranges hanging up there are visible!
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by folabayo(f): 10:32am On May 07, 2021
BabbanBura:

Your oranges hanging up there are visible!
N.a. wa for you ooo undecided
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by BabbanBura(m): 10:35am On May 07, 2021
folabayo:
N.a. wa for you ooo undecided

grin
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by folabayo(f): 10:39am On May 07, 2021
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by fineberry(m): 11:34am On May 07, 2021
folabayo:

Not really
so why haven't you date before?
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by debbydams(f): 11:37am On May 07, 2021
Do i?
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by posty56: 11:52am On May 07, 2021
paulolee:
hmm.....back den in skul, d only sweet memories I had with her was when I remembered d day she asked her dad for 50k to run projects n practicals...her dad didn't buy d lie n she gave me fone to confirm the price as her group leader and I added salt to it..
d man pleaded wit me to drop my Aza so he send it directly to me bcox he knows her daughter would end up blowing d moni n ask for anoda...I did n saw alert of 70k dt same evening..
we were so happy bcoz better sapa dey dt time n we flex d bar well, went clubbing n na dt same club she take meet daniel wire wey collect d banny from me...
she came to apologize d next week after spending countless nites with daniel n told me to keep d remaining moni in my aza n i felt pained, my real pain waa dt I jus lost a sweet client bcoz I was planning to push her to mk a bigger demand of 150k from her dad next month wen dt bar finish..
no offense but this is pure evil.

2 Likes

Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by RMoneyInTheBank: 12:04pm On May 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by folabayo(f): 6:11pm On May 07, 2021
fineberry:
so why haven't you date before?
Nothing ooo..., no interest
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by Starz825(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2021
posty56:
no offense but this is pure evil.
No offense but you sound like the girl's father
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by annayawchee: 9:51pm On May 07, 2021
The beautiful lies
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by fineberry(m): 10:02pm On May 07, 2021
folabayo:

Nothing ooo..., no interest
ok
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 07, 2021
How she made me enter inside the rain with my egede friend to go and beat up her ex whom she lied was banging down her gates and disturbing the neighborhood... only to get there babe jump on me and started kissing like I have been lost for a 100 years.. My guy just burst out laughing his way home while she dragged me inside

4 Likes

Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:59pm On May 07, 2021
None.
Re: One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? by Vision101(m): 2:31am On May 08, 2021
@folabayo
No ex for now.

@me
If there is no ex for now it means that you are on for now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated / Man Dumps Girlfriend, Buys Her Iphone 13 Pro Max As Goodbye Gift –see Her Action / What does a woman wants from a man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.