Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Beware!!! E No Dey Show For Face. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware!!! E No Dey Show For Face. (514 Views)

Dey Play, Idan, No Evidence, Other Popular Nigerian Slangs In 2023 / "E No Mata How The Sun Shine, Night Must Still Come." (no Matter How Bright The / Try Out The Best Sunscreen For Face And Enjoy Its Benefits (2) (3) (4)

Beware!!! E No Dey Show For Face. by caesymore(m): 1:22pm On May 06, 2021
My NYSC Story.

If you have ever had unprotected sex , and then within a space of weeks you start feeling some symptoms of disease I bet you, you will feel like a walking died and when you summon courage to go for the necessary test, on waiting for the results secs will seem like min and min like hours, when the results comes out ,of a truth someone next to you might hear your heart beat. I have been there and I believe so many Nairalanders have also shared in this experience. Mine took me like 3 years to summon the courage to go for a HIV test , before then I was having constant headache, not to talk of when i developed ulcer symptoms and the itchy lump on my lap I believed it was my NYSC escaped that brought this disease to me , I believed I have contracted HIV.

In 2017 i got posted to Benue state for my NYSC, I was happy but not thrilled because I am not among those that see NYSC as a big deal. I didn't want to redeploy or do the normal ghosting as most of the friends I made in camp were doing, I just wanted to feel the moment of my service year.

In Camp.
As I was coming back from getting my NYSC Uniform and shoes I saw this, very pretty, chocolate in complexion, skinny lady with big jogs she was truly a PYT to behold ,very fancy (my exact spec) I approached her immediately , complimented her , introduced myself , I got to know her name. she was from the same tribe ,inside my mind I told myself here is my NYSC bae. Just right there I became thrilled as a Coper grin

I helped her through her registration process she was grateful at how helpful I have been, it was 2 hours past noon when we were done with the whole process, I told her I was famished and needed to have lunch. I invited her for lunch which she obliged. off to Mami we went, the cash was not an issue because I was loaded ,with the orientation that you wont see where to withdraw in camp. We chatted while we ate I like being précised. So as to define what we will be in camp I asked her out she accepted I was happy I'm not promiscuous in nature so I was ok being with her and only her.

The first night we went to Mami in company of my new made friends a friend of hers came along and she got hooked up with one my guys from camp , the music was going on, the drink was taking its toll on us once the drink set in, the environment became electrified, my girl started dancing, to my surprise my babe was very good at dancing ,the way her body moved to the rhythm was exceptionally perfect just as cold weather is to sound night rest, all the guys around started feeling her. She urged me to dance with her I gave her a negative answer instead urged her to give me a lap dance which she did and being at the receiving end I feel like I'm having M.J inside an air conditioned room. One of the dudes drinking in the bar came to dance with her as she was done with the lap dance, she looked at me, I gave her the go ahead look to me its just a dance and we are out here to have fun.

The next day after Parade and the remove head dress training I met with my girl we were heading to the Mami Market for lunch when she informed me on how the guy she danced with the last time asked her for her account and phone number and she gave him and later she saw a 5k alert from the guy. She then asked me that if I want she could send the money back to the guy, I smiled and told her that I don't know the plans she made in regards to her service year and I'm not here to dictate for her on what to do with her life, I told her to do what pleases her. she said she will keep the money since the guy knows she is with me and feels like throwing money at her and that she is informing me because she likes me and wont like seeing me hurt or feeling hurt by her.

Fast forward to the social gathering night the dance was between Platoons and hers chose her for representation. She informed me before the night, she asked if I was Okay with her dancing, I told her I'm cool with it because I'm not the jealous type of guy owing to my belief that what will be will be, and that how will I know if she really choose to be with me if there wont be options ,she smiled told me that's one of the reasons she love me, she sealed that with a kiss. I was surprised to hear her use the word "love" because I've not used it and don't use it unless I'm ready to show it.
That Night she was called up stage as we were together she gave me a peek and left to the stage. it was ' Ra Ra by Tekno ' they played first my babe scattered the stage other dancers were eliminated in regards to the crowd judgment she did different body movements at each stage like the ones in dance video's, the excited crowd were all in admiration of my babe even the camp officers, I was thrilled seeing her dance, then immediately I started having these feelings you get when counting your money outside, I no say my babe done turn to trophy for guys I kept my cool. Off from the stage she rushed to me hugging me i gave her the cold water I had for her to drink. From that day she turned a Celebrity in camp with many advances.

free at work today not much patients to attend to, lemme have lunch. If found interesting to this point I will write more.

Re: Beware!!! E No Dey Show For Face. by Muyiwaipere(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2021
Oga keep the story going ...but please take out the sex tales ...just skip it biko
Re: Beware!!! E No Dey Show For Face. by SportsHD: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2022
caesymore:
My NYSC Story.

It's been seven months now bro. Can you come and finish this piece?
Re: Beware!!! E No Dey Show For Face. by caesymore(m): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2022
SportsHD:

It's been seven months now bro. Can you come and finish this piece?

sure will. been bizy with work will make out time.

The Cost Of Data Bundle Is Unbearable To Me Now. What's The Way Forward? / Cynthia Chiamaka Okoli Is An Amputee In Need / Kuwait And Qatar Employment Visa