Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare (92078 Views)

Leke Adeboye Sends Late Brother Dare Gift On 43rd Posthumous Birthday (Pix, Vid) / Leke Adeboye Gets A Clean Shave In Honor Of His Brother, Dare / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by juman(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2021
Every soul shall taste death.
All of us are on the way to the path.
Path to the other world.

I remember barry wonder.
I remember fela kuti.
I remember sheikh adam abdulai.
And lot of others.
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by dalass(f): 3:14pm On May 06, 2021
TMSMedia:
Leke Adeboye who is one of the sons of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has reacted to the death of his brother, Pastor Dare Adeboye who died in his sleep on Wednesday night May 5 in Eket, Akwa Ibom State, where he is based with his family, IgbereTV reports.

Leke Adeboye in his reaction on his official Instagram page posted a scripture from the bible on the death of the righteous.

The scripture reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/COh0gMln09i/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I'm speechless.... So so sad a news
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Kebbiprince: 3:15pm On May 06, 2021
ngadaAwo:
on behalf of igbos
i reject this scumbag
he can never be Igbo

we urge the honorable mods Myn44 lalasticla Seun to fix him
How do you know he's igbo, you're not different from him
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Engraced80(f): 3:19pm On May 06, 2021
The inpredictability of life.
Mercy oh God!
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Kaypeeboss(m): 3:30pm On May 06, 2021
Cosema:
SINGLE FOUR-ODD just arrived in my mail from VENEZUELA; whatsapp;
091 3 3 0 1 9 2 9 0

Payment After Winning#
Wahala
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Babafash(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2021
Cosema:
SINGLE FOUR-ODD just arrived in my mail from VENEZUELA; whatsapp;
091 3 3 0 1 9 2 9 0

Payment After Winning#
no be only Venezuela na Kazakhstan tongue tongue tongue
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by houseontherock: 3:37pm On May 06, 2021
DeathToAfonja:
A death to Afonja is peace to the soul
I appeal to you to change this mindset because what you said is very unfair and not expected of a child of God, no matter the level of animosity between you and the South West. In Yoruba land, you don't mock people with death. Please ask God for forgiveness!

May Pastor Dare's soul rest in peace, may God give Baba Adeboye and his family the fortitude to bear this great loss!

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by omonnakoda: 3:39pm On May 06, 2021
Let me use this opportunity to issue my condolence to the parents who have lost their children whom no one remembered to condole with because they are "nobody", because no one eats from their table and no one knows their names.
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by thurllyboy: 3:40pm On May 06, 2021
Rest in peace pastor
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by chidexleo: 3:42pm On May 06, 2021
RIP �
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by ofiko123(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2021
RIP to the dead..
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Indispensable85(m): 3:47pm On May 06, 2021
DeathToAfonja:

Isn't this demonic?
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by semyman: 3:47pm On May 06, 2021
TB Joshua will go and doctor one video now and claim to have predicted this
Same of the same anyways
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by VEHINTOLAR: 4:08pm On May 06, 2021
Rest in peace pastor Dare. Our hearts are with you all Adeboye's family of Ifewara,Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by nuruajao: 4:09pm On May 06, 2021
TMSMedia:
Leke Adeboye who is one of the sons of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has reacted to the death of his brother, Pastor Dare Adeboye who died in his sleep on Wednesday night May 5 in Eket, Akwa Ibom State, where he is based with his family, IgbereTV reports.

Leke Adeboye in his reaction on his official Instagram page posted a scripture from the bible on the death of the righteous.

The scripture reads;
Rest in peace

https://www.instagram.com/p/COh0gMln09i/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Sleekfingers: 4:16pm On May 06, 2021
Lagbaja88:
yes, that is the time God chose for them

then that God must be wicked....i dont serve such God
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Lazenby007(m): 4:17pm On May 06, 2021
Rest well! You've done your part.
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Mac2016(m): 4:20pm On May 06, 2021
DeathToAfonja:
Fool! We opened our eyes to identity we didn't choose and you're here displaying height of folly because of your short-sightedness. Keep worshipping Biafra while you ignore your creator. I hope ojukwu has a Biafran heaven for you and a whole lot nincompops like you!
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by isan(m): 4:24pm On May 06, 2021
Didn't this guy duped some guys saying he can wake up a dead man
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Lukuluku69(m): 4:32pm On May 06, 2021
“Every self will taste death. You will be paid your wages in full on the Day of Rising. Anyone who is distanced from the Fire and admitted to the Garden, has triumphed. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of delusion,” (3:185)
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Elzakzaky: 4:34pm On May 06, 2021
OtemAtum:
May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY WHICH CREATED ALLAH AND JEHOVAH
Stop advertising your ignorance on the internet. God=Jehova=Jesus
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 06, 2021
This is the reason why everyone of us should give our life to Christ before it's too late. Death don't respect anyone. Christ loves us and he doesn't want us to perish.

OtemAtum:
Hmm. Death is inevitable. Neither pastor, Alfa nor herbalists can do anything for anybody to protect them from death. When it comes calling, we have to answer to it. If death could take Kumuyi's wife who died of cancer, hundreds of people in TB Joshua's collapsed church, pastor Bimbo Odukoya and Myles Munroe who died in plane crash and now son of Adeboye, why then do people still run after all these scamming humans who claim to be closer to God than the rest of us when actually all things in existence is a part of God Almighty?

May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY WHICH CREATED ALLAH AND JEHOVAH REVEAL THE TRUTH OF THE REALITY OF EXISTENCE TO EVERY HUMANITY, SO THEY COULD STOP WORSHIPPING CREATURES OF GOD ALMIGHTY LIKE JEHOVAH AND ALLAH.

Here is the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY which reveals to the world how God Almighty created Jehovah, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch and other gods worshipped by humanity today https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 06, 2021
Sleekfingers:

then that God must be wicked....i dont serve such God
lol God no care, na freak
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by FFA: 4:45pm On May 06, 2021
This is sad ....... May the Lord console the immediate and extended family
and grant him eternal rest.
# Unquestionable GOD#
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Sleekfingers: 4:51pm On May 06, 2021
Lagbaja88:

LOL......
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by youngmoney4me(m): 4:54pm On May 06, 2021
R.I.P
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by walkingshadow911: 5:02pm On May 06, 2021
I use to think it's only Old people that naturally died from there sleep. how old is he pls, is there something they are not telling us here..
Rip
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Ever8090: 5:03pm On May 06, 2021
DeathToAfonja:
how oga death is ticking your name as next to have a date with him...

Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by walkingshadow911: 5:04pm On May 06, 2021
Lagbaja88:

u be wickedest
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by OtemAtum: 5:11pm On May 06, 2021
pettyemi4:
This is the reason why everyone of us should give our life to Christ before it's too late. Death don't respect anyone. Christ loves us and he doesn't want us to perish.

I have not come to the world to compel people into giving their lives to Christ, a fictitious character, neither have I come to make people commit their lives to other beings, rather I have come to make people take up their own lives and live it to the fullest. In the end, nobody perishes, no matter what. The Earth is just one of the realities we have to face. There are more realities in the afterlives and none of them has torments.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.