Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom (15357 Views)

MC Oluomo And Friends Dancing And Singing Praises To God in Church / How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) / Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by ignis: 4:05pm On May 06, 2021
Suffering and smiling
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Muyiwaipere(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2021
Still expecting to hear from the parent of that girl on wrapper in the ambulance
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:07pm On May 06, 2021
KingKingKing:
God be praised in the highest!

One remarkable thing I have come to realise is I'm yet to see one Muslim from Kaduna.

I have met quite a number of Kaduna indigenes and all have been Christians.

At some point I thought Kaduna was a "Christian State".

I know one day the people of Kaduna will be freed from oppression.

Kaduna is for Christ and we would always remember the state In our prayers. Just as God intervened on behalf of the people of Israel In Egypt, He would surely intervene on behalf of the Good people of Kaduna.

If you agree shout Hallelujah!

Hallelujah!
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Rickbronz(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2021
thank jah

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Righteousness2(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2021
Praise GOD! Praise GOD! Praise GOD
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by owobokiri(m): 4:11pm On May 06, 2021
mouthofThegod:
They should hurriedly go and treat those girls of STDs immediately and run pregnancy tests as soon as possible...no time to waste..
That's the kind of #oneNigeria Buhari wants us to live with his animal kinsmen who kidnap girls and use them as sex slaves...
Zombies will never wish this for their sisters but they will never see anything wrong in Buhari's government or the scam #oneNigeria.
One way or the other,you will taste how sour it is to support evil..
I have always been thinking about this since those guys were abducted.
Those Buhari vermins must have finished those beutiful girls...
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by OgbanjeProphet: 4:12pm On May 06, 2021
Chai

What a country

Singing praises is ok but,

Everybody should be in a sober mood.

You don't know what will happen next.
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by ChiefSosa(m): 4:12pm On May 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
Praise GOD! Praise GOD! Praise GOD
As you kept this your comment short and precise, did you die?
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Maconstruct(m): 4:12pm On May 06, 2021
Some Nigerian parents are going through a lot. Some of them have aged quick since d kidnapping because of worry.
Thank Goodness.
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Kubernetes: 4:14pm On May 06, 2021
Mikecold:
True true na Christian's Dem target o

Hey stop it.
They don't know or give a a damn if u are Muslim or Christian. They attack or kidnap what comes there way. Their priority is money.
Sadly, some of us are brainwashed.
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by alfarouq(m): 4:15pm On May 06, 2021
KingKingKing:

One remarkable thing I have come to realise is I'm yet to see one Muslim from Kaduna.

Kaduna is for Christ and we would always remember the state In our prayers. Just as God intervened on behalf of the people of Israel In Egypt, He would surely intervene on behalf of the Good people of Kaduna.

How many people you met did you ask the states they come from?
You can deceive but can't deceive all

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 06, 2021
Kubernetes:

Hey stop it.
They don't know or give a a damn if u are Muslim or Christian. They attack or kidnap what comes there way. Their priority is money.
Sadly, some of us are brainwashed.
Taqiya
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by charlesucheh(m): 4:27pm On May 06, 2021
So, how much did they pay??

Just watch out for the lies that would cover the above question.

Coming soon.....
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by jaxxy(m): 4:29pm On May 06, 2021
Nice bt will government keep watching this trend continue? After spending the 17m and hunger hooks them they will start again. This is ridiculous.
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Tizu(m): 4:31pm On May 06, 2021
Racoon:
Right thing to do.This is because 5 precious souls lost their lives in this unfortunate incident.Why the good Lord spared the lives of your wards is best known to Him. "Let every thing that has breathe praise the Lord..."

Those ones you are referring to are still in captivity with the devils groomed and recruited by the APC administration.
We should not cease praying until when they are all out.
God will free them in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by iramure(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2021
They are praising god that refused to act until ransome was paid. Religion, the opium of the masses!

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by NaijaGoBetter20: 4:41pm On May 06, 2021
KingKingKing:

I don't want to believe you intentional but act of ignorance, Muslim in Kaduna are close to 70% if not more but because of the foreign religion sentiment you will always come online to shift blame like PDP and APC
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Ream4: 5:06pm On May 06, 2021
This country
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 06, 2021
heykims:
U will never know what those women went through until u start having children of ur own.
Just imagining anything like such happening to my little daughter makes me skip heart beats.
You don't have to have a kid to know how painful it is.
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by KingKingKing: 5:15pm On May 06, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:

I don't want to believe you intentional but act of ignorance, Muslim in Kaduna are close to 70% if not more but because of the foreign religion sentiment you will always come online to shift blame like PDP and APC

Okay Sir, You are blessed!
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by elbulk(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2021
KingKingKing:

Kaduna is not a Muslim state, the Muslims have just more politically active. Southern Kaduna is Christian mainly and even in places like Zaria you find Christians (note that these are the Hausa people in the state)
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by elbulk(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:

Please which Kaduna. DOn't say what you don't know. The whole of Southern Kaduna are indigenous people, not Hausa or Fulani and are a large number. I ask the governor that died Patrick Yakowa where was he from?
Even in Zaria they still have a good number of Christians.
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by ArewaWife(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Still expecting to hear from the parent of that girl on wrapper in the ambulance

When I saw the girl in wrapper, I was soo scared for her. Even if their mind didn't go to another direction initially seeing her on wrapper will turn their brains upside down. I just pray they didn't hurt the girls among them.
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Bbbwings: 5:32pm On May 06, 2021
KingKingKing:

How many dem kill before den release the rest grin grin
They are systematically massacring christians youre here typing rubbish
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Unequivocal: 5:36pm On May 06, 2021
Akpuobi1:
Greenfield University parents will also sing very sooner

Next month another set of parents will sing too.

If nothing is done to salvage this politically enabled banditry, parents will keep singing.

smiley wink cheesy angry angry sad cool shocked tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
It's really sad man. If only they were in a better country, they won't be praising God that their government failed them
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by NosaHenry(m): 5:40pm On May 06, 2021
Na so we go dey de? Tomorrow another new set, another new ransom and another new dance.
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Ifymma(f): 6:08pm On May 06, 2021
KingKingKing:

Hallelujah
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by MoIbrahim: 6:18pm On May 06, 2021
It is quite sad that citizensbhave become so helpless in their own country. This is Presidentless country!
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by piagetskinner(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2021
Thank God they’ve been released.. i can’t imagine the joy and relief those parents must be experiencing.

On the other hand we have a failed government, that is not interested in tackling the security challenges of the country. Many people at the top are cashing out from these ransom being paid here and there.

May the Thunder of the LORD ALMIGHTY destroy them and their families, for putting other people through pain and suffering. suffering will be their lot all the days of their lives. Amen
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by ofiko123(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2021
Yeah..praises be to God Almighty...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Launch Africa's First Court Recording System / Anambra2021: Ihiala LGA Election Will Hold Tomorrow 9th November 2021. / IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.