Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom (15359 Views)

MC Oluomo And Friends Dancing And Singing Praises To God in Church / How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) / Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by ScamHunter: 7:04pm On May 06, 2021
They'd better keep them at home or send them to another country for education.
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by dazzlingd(m): 9:09pm On May 06, 2021
YoungLionken:
Thanks to God and no one else..
The government is helpless these days...

God tried sha, he really tried his best, though some lost their lives but he was able to rescue these ones. THANK U GOD
Though he is still battling to rescue lea shuiabu, we hope God succeeds
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Kubernetes: 10:01pm On May 06, 2021
Mikecold:
Taqiya

Continue masquerading yourself as mikecold or mikehot etc in different threads.
It won't change the truth. If you don't relief yourself with such a heart disease of intolerance, hate, bigotry etc. You will one day die of frustration. Whether you like it or not, the true Muslims are different from bad Muslims, just as bad Christians are different from good Christians. Even the whites who gave you your religion have come to accept other religions talkless of u
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 06, 2021
Kubernetes:

Continue masquerading yourself as mikecold or mikehot etc in different threads.
It won't change the truth. If you don't relief yourself with such a heart disease of intolerance, hate, bigotry etc. You will one day die of frustration. Whether you like it or not, the true Muslims are different from bad Muslims, just as bad Christians are different from good Christians. Even the whites who gave you your religion have come to accept other religions talkless of u

Abdul who gave you your own religion

Oh Mohammed the peadophile Terrorist from his grave abi

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Kubernetes: 10:54pm On May 06, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul who gave you your own religion

Oh Mohammed the peadophile Terrorist from his grave abi

O yeah.
May be he got that from Mary who got married to Joseph at 12.
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Nobody: 6:25am On May 07, 2021
Kubernetes:

O yeah.
May be he got that from Mary who got married to Joseph at 12.
Abdul, don't just say trash because you want everyone to be like your pedophile prophet

Bring the verse in the Bible were Mary was 12
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Moventist: 8:10am On May 07, 2021
If really statistics would be carried , Christians are more in Kaduna than Muslims. The only problem is that Christians are politically disadvantaged
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Kubernetes: 9:40am On May 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul, don't just say trash because you want everyone to be like your pedophile prophet

Bring the verse in the Bible were Mary was 12

Give me the Quranic verse that says Aisha(RA) was 12 when she got married.
Also I forbid you from calling me,Abdul.
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 07, 2021
Kubernetes:

Give me the Quranic verse that says Aisha(RA) was 12 when she got married.
Also I forbid you from calling me,Abdul.
You are really shallow never in your life quote me again Abdul

Your Allah made you my slave

I can't go more into the gory details of your peadophile prophet

He even criticized his followers who married adult why they didn't marry children like him

The example of Mohamed is what the northern Muslims exhibit today

Spit on Mohamed shallow grave

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Kubernetes: 4:18pm On May 07, 2021
Mikecold:
You are really shallow never in your life quote me again Abdul

Your Allah made you my slave

I can't go more into the gory details of your peadophile prophet

He even criticized his followers who married adult why they didn't marry children like him

The example of Mohamed is what the northern Muslims exhibit today

Spit on Mohamed shallow grave

See this idiot.
I said give me Quranic verse and you are bringing hadith as reference. Don't give me rubbish fabricated hadith texts. If u can't give a Quranic reference, then get off my wall.
If you like, spit on your mothers grave, it won't bug me an atom."my Allah made me slave" ooh, so you now agree Allah exist? Shame on you for not knowing its the Almighty Allah that sent all the prophets. And I am proud to be Allah servant.
Spear up the pieces.
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 07, 2021
Kubernetes:

See this idiot.
I said give me Quranic verse and you are bringing hadith as reference. Don't give me rubbish fabricated hadith texts. If u can't give a Quranic reference, then get off my wall.
If you like, spit on your mothers grave, it won't bug me an atom."my Allah made me slave" ooh, so you now agree Allah exist? Shame on you for not knowing its the Almighty Allah that sent all the prophets. And I am proud to be Allah servant.
Spear up the pieces.
Oh you must be really pained so sorry your mother's is already rotten in her shallow grave, my own mother is still Hale and hearty.

Like i said you are very dumb, hadith's are is the backbone of Islam, you can't foolishly dismiss your history, laws, and documented practices of Mohamed (the best of Muslim) as written by his faithful apostles simply because it brings his atrocities out

Can you bring anywhere in the Quran where Muslims was mandated to pray 5 times a day?

Can you bring anywhere in the Quran that outlined the practices of all sharia law?

You stupidly don't know it was borrowed from Hadith, you are crying your own books are fake but you would be the first to be examining the books of those who existed before your religion.

Allah doesn't exist, Allah is Mohamed

If you were proud to be slave to a peadophile then you wouldn't have been crying when i called you Abdul
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by IYANGBALI: 5:32pm On May 07, 2021
mouthofThegod:
They should hurriedly go and treat those girls of STDs immediately and run pregnancy tests as soon as possible...no time to waste..
That's the kind of #oneNigeria Buhari wants us to live with his animal kinsmen who kidnap girls and use them as sex slaves...
Zombies will never wish this for their sisters but they will never see anything wrong in Buhari's government or the scam #oneNigeria.
One way or the other,you will taste how sour it is to support evil..
na doggy style dem do dem, dem no go get belle
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by mouthofThegod: 6:05pm On May 07, 2021
IYANGBALI:
na doggy style dem do dem, dem no go get belle
so doggy style no dey give belle
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by LauraClasikVibe(f): 7:25am On May 16, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FEC Approves $11.17 Billion Rail Project To Link All Coastal Cities / Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues / Nigeria Has Over N 2.7Trn In Treasury Single Account ( TSA ) – AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.