Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,352 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced (26142 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by Nuelito: 5:10pm On May 06, 2021
Seen
Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by Jolomenas: 5:12pm On May 06, 2021
richmond500:
ur skull is really empty, isn't that what happened?
Free the guy na grin
E no get reply
Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by Erimmy2(m): 5:24pm On May 06, 2021
Futurecrypto1:
This man soiled his image by venturing into politics
If you want to start making money online check my signature. All you have to do is roll every hour to earn. My friend got 8k after two weeks. It is legit.
Pls sir can you shed more light on this your signature?
I have clicked it.
Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by BbqTormentor: 5:25pm On May 06, 2021
Vulture how far? No "darling daddy" chants today? The job don Taya you ?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by chaloskyx: 5:52pm On May 06, 2021
BLESSING THAT WONT ADD ONE KOBO TO YOUR ACCOUNT FRAUDS I SWEAR IF I WAS A PASTOR I WOULD ENSLAVE THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA
Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by Tcwork: 6:20pm On May 06, 2021
Mbaka is not the only clergy that criticized the government but he is the only one always involved in one movie or the other. The guy should audition for a part in nollywood
Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 06, 2021
Where are all those dullards who believed he was kidnapped yesterday?
Learn to read and understand the game!
Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by Dawnofhope: 6:41pm On May 06, 2021
mouthofThegod:
I have seen you that has gained it all...As long as he has retraced his steps, everything is fine.
If Gumi can be a terrorist negotiator,if Pantami,a renowned terrorist can be supported by Fulani to remain a minister,I wonder why the incessant attack on Mbaka from his own.
Unless you are perfect,you are free to keep attacking him.
his own attack him because they know the truth , the love the truth and they believe only the truth shall set them free .
Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by ultimateprof: 6:41pm On May 06, 2021
This man is confusing me.
Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by mouthofThegod: 6:44pm On May 06, 2021
Dawnofhope:
his own attack him because they know the truth , the love the truth and they believe only the truth shall set them free .
Oga carry your truth gospel and preach in the North and West where Bokoharam and Fulani terrorists are dealing with you guys
Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by Imsoblessed: 7:34pm On May 06, 2021
PCSI:

An empty skull is a burden to the neck....
Please do us a favour by cutting off your head to relieve the neck.

If u have nothing meaningful to say next time please don't quote me.

Thank you
Chai!you get badt mouth
Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by NgHotGirls: 8:35pm On May 06, 2021
SMJay:
If you're in Nigeria. I'm starting a real life crypto school in Sepembert on my birthday.

200 students.

I'll teach you my strategies. You'll trade 24/7 in shifts.

You graduate after 3 months and you have to go on and teach 10 people each.

This is how we spread the gospel.
https://chatDOTwhatsappDOTcom/Ht9lHND5CNU4T5oAiqILhH
Good Initiative
Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by mvem(m): 9:17pm On May 06, 2021
KingZaddy:
Thank God they didn't kill him though
who are you talking about because nobody kidnapped him
Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by KingZaddy(m): 9:47pm On May 06, 2021
mvem:
thought the news said gunmen took him away
Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:52pm On May 06, 2021
mvem:
is it only me that feels this has been staged?
Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by DrChukki: 10:34pm On May 06, 2021
helinues:
So his members/supporters attacked bishop court just on fake news .

It seems you didn't understand what he said.
He told them that if not for their reaction, he don't know what would have happened to him.
Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by redsun(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2021
This guy is very sound. I am impressed with what he's saying. The leadership in Nigeria today is an abysmal failure.
Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:09am On May 07, 2021
Useless , idiotic and moronic religious conman..
Who Mbaka epp..
Onye Mgbu
Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by Ubenedictus(m): 6:08am On May 07, 2021
DrChukki:

It seems you didn't understand what he said.
He told them that if not for their reaction, he don't know what would have happened to him.
what would have happened to him in his bishop's house.
They asked that he go for a 1 month retreat, is that what he is afraid of?
Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by AMI3(m): 6:39am On May 07, 2021
SMJay:
If you're in Nigeria. I'm starting a real life crypto school in Sepembert on my birthday.

200 students.

I'll teach you my strategies. You'll trade 24/7 in shifts.

You graduate after 3 months and you have to go on and teach 10 people each.

This is how we spread the gospel.
https://chatDOTwhatsappDOTcom/Ht9lHND5CNU4T5oAiqILhH
Your link is not working

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by wildikeman(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2021
This man should leave the cloth and join a political party
Re: Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced by Nnadi2020(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2021
The country has gone to the dogs......shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? / Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary / Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.