Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) (49964 Views)

Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease / 2baba And Wife, Annie Idibia Tease Fans With Romantic Photos Together / Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by sameks08(m): 10:21pm On May 06, 2021
with this present govt nobody even have strength to laugh
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by youngkhid(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2021
I swear they need to make something we love
Tired of these boring and predictable Nollywood movies
Thier own no dey pass lekki lifestyle and love tooo unrealistic and dry undecided
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by ImpregnaTor(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2021
HellAnus:

These two guys re more popular in India than Even Nigeria. Go to YouTube and see for yourself
how I'm going to check it out?
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 3:55pm On May 08, 2021
I love those two guys for real

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List / Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) / Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.