Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days (31882 Views)

DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” / DJ Cuppy: "My Managers Are Better Than Yours" / 'DJ Cuppy My Flawa' - Asa Asika, Davido's Manager Gushes About Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by jaxxy(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2021
Lol I don’t believe that. She gets heart broken a few times bt also breaks hearts too. That’s normal.

Bt know this character is greater than beauty or even money. After watching vid; nice interview. She’s intelligent.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by romunu(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2021
Please,come I need heart break
Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by sammirano: 11:02am On May 07, 2021
Cuppy can be anything but not an entertainer. She kills joy with what she calls music.
Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by Lexusgs430: 11:05am On May 07, 2021
Make we date and break my mind afterwards........ This is the type of heartbreak, I LOVE........ grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by Nobody: 11:15am On May 07, 2021
My pipo abeg come see breast oh , i just dey like everything about this walai including her shit dey smell pleasant
Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by Dreyton36: 11:22am On May 07, 2021
Bornsinner7:
No Nigeria is more Nigerian than any Nigerian

But I think cuppy is trying so hard to equate herself with Nigerians.. she's trying to make Nigerians understand that she's not more Nigerian than any Nigerian..

She has a strong spirit... She's dealing with a lot online just for the fact that she's a rich man's child..

In a nutshell she should forget about music and put those boobs into good use.. a lot of niggaz out here are breast starved

That's right bro may u live long
I'm breast starved
Milk starved
Calcium starved
Cuppy bobby starved
Oh Lord I love breast
Grabbing them and smooching is outta this world
But we don't give up
Onto the states we gonna meet one on one and I'll give her all the vibes she needs and get her wetter than the rain

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by Starzo: 11:29am On May 07, 2021
this girl don fat worwor
Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by Fantazy(m): 11:30am On May 07, 2021
"My first and only heartbreak was at 18, Now I Break The Hearts These Days" - DJ Cuppy also shared her heartbreak experience at 100 Level at the University.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdjH3WybSA0[/quote]

It's only a mumu man that will get SERIOUS with you
Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by nfcshanghai(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2021
Lol men doesn't have a heart, unless you're a lesbo
Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by Karleb(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2021
But the other day, you were crying that a certain Zlatan has refused to pick your call. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by Temidayo1979: 1:33pm On May 07, 2021
See mumu dats wy u no get stable man till now
Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by Blackdisciple(m): 1:50pm On May 07, 2021
Ok Revenge abi..

Keep breaking soon na u go tire ooo
Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by Germi9: 2:29pm On May 07, 2021
She try
Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by chaloskyx: 4:41pm On May 07, 2021
CONGRATS PLEASE CONTINUE BREAKING HERTS TILL WHEN YOU ARE 60
Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by meobizy(f): 4:54pm On May 07, 2021
Very soon we’ll see this one in a BBNaija season. She makes too much noise and has too much free time.
Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by dododawa1: 7:51pm On May 07, 2021
Continued and see who will TIRED.
Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by dododawa1: 7:51pm On May 07, 2021
Continued and see who will TIRED,you believed in money abi.
Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by Richthekid: 7:58pm On May 07, 2021
Ok keep breaking hearts till you hit menopause

Only men break heart these days as far as I am concern men don’t give a F again
Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by Mark113(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2021
This girl go dey smell like shit if she dey her period i swear :-D

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic At AMVCA Cocktail Party Pictured Dancing / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped / Gifty Drops Beautiful Makeup Picture - Calls Herself A 'god'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.