Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians (5610 Views)

Beware Of Sanusi: Lesson For All Southerners And The Middle Belt / Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 06, 2021
Fun part of this thread is that they have been telling us since 1977 that the 'Muslims are coming yet up till now nothing has happened

Personally the true message of this thread is simple. Vote PDP in 2023 .

What is even funnier is there were similar Muslim threads online during the GEJ admin about how the Zionist Christian conspiracy was coming to take over...

All in all the plot outlined in this thread cannot happen.
Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 06, 2021
helinues:

When you are accusing someone of being a failure, you should at least list several sectors he has failed not just making assessment on one aspect, which is security.

Could you do that now then we can have some discussion

I'm not the guy you quoted but

1. Security: Buhari was voted in in 2015 to improve security. Now Boko Haram is all over the place, bandits are running amok, the SE is on fire and herdsmen farmer fighting still a thing

2. Economy: Subsides that should have gone are still in place and our economy is still oil dependent not diversified

So much for change

And I don't like PDP either.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by helinues: 5:07pm On May 06, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

I'm not the guy you quoted but

1. Security: Buhari was voted in in 2015 to improve security. Now Boko Haram is all over the place, bandits are running amok, the SE is on fire and herdsmen farmer fighting still a thing

2. Economy: Subsides that should have gone are still in place and our economy is still oil dependent not diversified

So much for change

And I don't like PDP either.

So na only 2 sectors we have in Nigeria? undecided
Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 06, 2021
helinues:

So na only 2 sectors we have in Nigeria? undecided

Both very important.

( i would have mentioned power but power is under private hands since 2013 )
Especially the economy. A good economy means more jobs and less idle hands for the devil's workshop

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by Golan007: 5:16pm On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:
Gibberish from a typical Yoruba human

See as he stylish absorb the Yoruba people in government

Very careless

Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by helinues: 5:17pm On May 06, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

Both very important.

( i would have mentioned power but power is under private hands since 2013 )
Especially the economy. A good economy means more jobs and less idle hands for the devil's workshop

Are you sure you get your facts right about the economy?
Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by Valkrie: 5:41pm On May 06, 2021
Newspaper report

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by meccuno: 5:52pm On May 06, 2021
greymiles:
How someone be this dumb
You didn't counter what he wrote but decided to call him dumb. You sir are deme.nted

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by Cajal(m): 5:53pm On May 06, 2021
greymiles:
How someone be this dumb
Very dumb and illogical
Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by RenaissanceGuy: 5:59pm On May 06, 2021
IlovePMB:

na 2015. I no follow for 2019. Nairaland makes no room for moniker change.
Liar, you registered this moniker last year.
Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by orikoku: 6:21pm On May 06, 2021
Hmmm. God save us ooo
Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 06, 2021
helinues:

Are you sure you get your facts right about the economy?

I think I do.

The problem with the Nigerian economy is that it always has been reliant on revenue from the price of whatever we sell.

And the truth is, we don't control the price of whatever we sell...that is done for us in London and New York

Why I am not a fan of Buharinomics is simple...he has not done much to change the situation. Up till now, our economy is still pegged to whatever the price of oil is. And now that the price of oil has been lower than it should be to sustain a nation our size...we are getting into debt to keep our heads above water.

So, APC man, stop being coy. Our economy was in a mess when you guys took over, and is still in a mess now. If your government has no idea of getting us off oil addiction, then in my mind they have failed.

Just like most past governments.

We cannot rely on oil forever.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by Olatomiwami(m): 6:40pm On May 06, 2021
helinues:
shocked

Open you mouth make we see what you have been drinking lately

Good meme, some people with foolish conspiracy theories, nah so u think Nigerians mumu reach? By now we could have gotten a president of 25-30yrs ruling, if Fulani try nonsense, they will see anyhow, nobody has monopoly of madness.
Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 06, 2021
Quit whatever you are smoking, son.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by helinues: 6:50pm On May 06, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

I think I do.

The problem with the Nigerian economy is that it always has been reliant on revenue from the price of whatever we sell.

And the truth is, we don't control the price of whatever we sell...that is done for us in London and New York

Why I am not a fan of Buharinomics is simple...he has not done much to change the situation. Up till now, our economy is still pegged to whatever the price of oil is. And now that the price of oil has been lower than it should be to sustain a nation our size...we are getting into debt to keep our heads above water.

So, APC man, stop being coy. Our economy was in a mess when you guys took over, and is still in a mess now. If your government has no idea of getting us off oil addiction, then in my mind they have failed.

Just like most past governments.

We cannot rely on oil forever.

There are much expectations from this government, apart from security issues which they are lagging behind, they are still fairing better in other sectors.

Before you can put all the blame on Buhari regarding economy, there are factors to be considered..

You highlighted that the economy was in shamble before Buhari took over.. Considering the rot in the economy, considering the rate of corruption, considering the fall in oil price, considering the past government not having political will to implement some policies like BVN....

This current government is fairing better on economy in my own assessment.. Which government in Nigeria have empowered Nigerians like this government? Which government have provided different SME loans to Nigerians? Which goverment in Africa, yes Africa have provided Covid packages like this government? FG workers have been receiving salary without government borrowing, Has there been fuel shortages during festive season which used to be tradition in Nigeria?

Like I said earlier, much are expected from this government, so we are all expecting them to meet up to expectations..
Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 06, 2021
helinues:

There are much expectations from this government, apart from security issues which they are lagging behind, they are still fairing better in other sector.

Before you can put all the blame on Buhari regarding economy, there are factors to be considered..

You highlighted that the economy was in shamble before Buhari took over.. Considering the rot in the economy, considering the rate of corruption, considering the fall in oil price, considering the past government not having political will to implement some policies like BVN....

This current government is fairing better on economy in my own assessment.. Which government in Nigeria have empowered Nigerians like this government? Which government have provided different SME loans to Nigerians? Which goverment in Africa, yes Africa have provided Covid packages like this government? FG workers have been receiving salary without government borrowing, Has there been fuel shortages during festive season which used to be tradition in Nigeria?

Like I said earlier, much are expected from this government, so we are all expecting them to meet up to expectations..

So, if we cannot blame Buhari for not fixing the mess in the economy, who else are we going to blame?

Why then did Nigerians vote for Buhari...to blame the past.?

Plus, SME loans were given by past governments, packages too have been given by past governments, and we still borrow heavily

And the fuel shortages ended at the expense of NNPC going into losses through their spending billions on subsidsing fuel...and we still lose billions due to smuggling and sharp pactices, and the subsidy is costing our economy dearly.

Your defence was the same defence given by PDP apologists in the past.
Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by helinues: 7:04pm On May 06, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

So, if we cannot blame Buhari for not fixing the mess in the economy, who else are we going to blame?

Why then did Nigerians vote for Buhari...to blame the past.?

Plus, SME loans were given by past governments, packages too have been given by past governments, and we still borrow heavily

And the fuel shortages ended at the expense of NNPC going into losses through their spending billions on subsidsing fuel...and we still lose billions due to smuggling and sharp pactices, and the subsidy is costing our economy dearly.

Your defence was the same defence given by PDP apologists in the past.

At least there is improvement even though it's slow...

Except if you are expecting some miracle from no where...
Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 06, 2021
helinues:

At least there is improvement even though it's slow...

Except if you are expecting some miracle from know where...

No miracles, but some decent direction, something different from the past 'we give you goodies' government.
Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by helinues: 7:06pm On May 06, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

No miracles, but some decent direction, something different from the past 'we give you goodies' government.

Are there no improvement in economy compared to the last government?
Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 06, 2021
helinues:

Are there no improvement in economy compared to the last government?

No, and i would be lying if I claimed otherwise.

Keep in mind, we are an oil dependent economy. We need to get off oil dependency.
Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by helinues: 7:09pm On May 06, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

No, and i would be lying if I claimed otherwise.

Keep in mind, we are an oil dependent economy. We need to get off oil dependency.

Then the attention should be on whoever becomes the next president as this current government is not thinking in that direction...

Talking of next president, do Nigerians really know what they want?
Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 06, 2021
helinues:

Then the attention should be on whoever becomes the next president as this current government is not thinking in that direction...

Talking of next president, do Nigerians really know what they want?

Meanwhile, you government should do the job they were voted for.

Not blaming every body like PDP did.
Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by helinues: 7:12pm On May 06, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

Meanwhile, you government should do the job they were voted for.

Not blaming every body like PDP did.

5 years + gone already... Seh people dey campaign again after winning election ni?
Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2021
IlovePMB:
In order to make this shocking post short and precise, let me use numerical points. If you like, agree with me. if you like, keep believing all the lies the government is feeding you with. By this time next 2 months, your eyes would clear.

1. Boko Haram, Bandits, Fulani herdsmen and a section of the Nigerian Army with the consent of Buhari and his Cabals are planing to hand over power to ISFC (Islamic State of Fulani Caliphate)

2. Boko Haram would strike and sack Abuja in the next 2 months

3. The game plan is for them to take over Aso Rock and the seat of power. Then the military would stylishly surrender to them. And that is the end game.

4. Nigerian Military is not weak as you think. It is just that the service chiefs are part of the ISFC game plan.

5. Boko Haram Fighters are more in number than the Nigerian troops.

6. Lai Mohammed, Adesina, Osibanjo and other non core Caliphate members don't know the evil that will befall them soon as they may be wiped out.

7. An average member of the Caliphate is ready to die in the course of this ISFC project. This is the reason why their scholars are preaching to them that if bandits kill them, they(the killed) would go straight to heaven. They are not afraid of death incuding Buhari.

8. Let's say for instance, Boko Haram bombs Aso Rock and kills Buhari, Buhari who is already above 80 years believes that Allah would reward him for this major sacrifice for ISFC project.

9. There is strong military presence in the southern region especially the South east because that would be the last region to be conquered by ISFC. That region is always difficult to conquer. The white colonialists and Islam did not find it easy there.

10. All southerners should put aside their differences and take this message seriously. Whether you are Muslim or Christian, your life is at risk. Unless you are among the muslims that belive that you will go to heaven if bandits (ISFC military) kill you.

11. Mbaka has seen the hand writing in the wall and has withdrawn. All Southerners dining with and supporting this government should do so with a very long spoon because disaster is coming.

12. Ask your self this question. Have you seen Atiku, Tambuwal, or Kwankwanso condeming the activities of Fulani headsmen. No. Did they condemn Pantami's support and admiration of Osama Bin Laden? No. Even Shehu Sani condemned Igboho's actions against Fulani herdsmen but never condemned herdsmen's activities in the south.

13. Even the NIN and sim card linkage is part of the game plan. They don't need NIN to catch the bandits or Islamic terrorists because they know them very well.

14. Save this post and watch out as the events unfold.

SO IF YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE THAT IF BANDITS KILLED YOU INTENSIONALLY WITHOUT ANY REASON, IF YOU DIE IN THAT PROCESS YOU WILL GO TO HELL!

THAT IS YOUR BELIEVE. are you the owner of the Hell.

If you're the one selecting who will enter hell and who will enter heaven.

Which Among the two between Heaven and Hell will you put who died on the hand of Kidnappers.

You people are always against truth provided that it's directly not from you.

Besides that this incoherent write up is baseless and trash from the pit of hell ,
No reasonable person will listen to it and believe it, likewise you need to grow up and be thinking straight forward and ignore all fairy tales spread by any means and or propaganda.
Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 06, 2021
Actually, we southerners and easterners dey warn people from the very beginning, but greed and ass licking plus quest to succeed bihari no allow some people reason properly. Meanwhile, all in south/ east don prepare since 2015

Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 06, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

What a buffoon. Why are some of you so stupid?

May the Good Lord bless and keep you and prosper you

Good e'en.
Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by gulfer: 8:13pm On May 06, 2021
Gradually luring out the fundalmentalists from their strongholds in the Sahel.....then our army will strike flanked by the air force and civil defense supporting. The decimation will be unparalled cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by CelebCircle: 9:13pm On May 06, 2021
Chidinma Ekile Quit's Secular Music & Testifies Of Her Encounter With Jesus

Watch full video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke2BQFnZqzA
Re: SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians by Emmanuelcann: 9:32pm On May 06, 2021
There are a lot of agents provocateur in nairaland with only one job - muddy the waters and prevent intelligent discourse, disrupt any efforts by nigerians to unite in the face of evil. May they live forever!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. / Abacha's Son shot In The Stomach / Why Do We Nigerian Keep On Voting Pdp, Then Complian About Them Later: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.